Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Notification Get more details on SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Eligibility Criteria,Application form,Selection Process,Admit card,Call letter,Results,Salary,Syllabus e.t.c
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 : State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank in India having more branches across India.The Students were eagerly waiting for notification to be published in www.sbi.co.in under career section.Due to increments in salary,high job security large number of candidates will apply SBI PO 2016 Notification.These SBI recruitment process will be done on the basis of online written examination,group discussion and Interview.
Every Year State Bank of India (SBI) recruit the candidates as Probationary Officers (PO) for more than 2000 vacancies for its newly opened branches or existing branches in various states.One can apply for one SBI PO vacancy for the state they want to work.SBI Conducts Online exam at various centres of state across India.
Career as PO in SBI : The Selected candidates will be given intensive training for a period of two years.At the end of these probation period/intensive training,the candidates will be allowed for screening process.In these screening process,the candidates who meets predetermined standard level will be confirmed and promoted to the next level grade officer i.e Middle Management Scale II,the one who fails will be given posting as Junior Management Scale I.
As of now we discussed about the career in SBI,Vacancies available,recruitment process e.t.c.The next thing you want to know about Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO Recruitment 2016 to apply for these SBI PO 2016 Vacancies.The minimum education qualification to apply is Graduation from the recognized university or equivalent qualification.Students who are appearing for Final year examination of their graduation also can apply.They have to produce all original certificates at the time of Interview if they called.The minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.The relaxation in age is provided for all the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS Candidates.
SBI accepts SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application form from www.sbi.co.in.Take immense care while filling online application.Upload necessary things like scanned photo,signature in the place provided.SBI PO 2016 Exam questions will be asked from the topics like General awareness,English Language,data analysis and interpretation.
SBI PO may get starting salary Rs.16,900 with 4 increments in the range of 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Scale I.
Also Read :
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015
- SBI Recruitment 2015
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2015
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2015
- SBI SO Notification 2015 out (Released) : Last date to apply is 27-04-2015
Highlights of SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Notification :-
No.of Vacancies : 2000
Category wise vacancies are :
SC : 308
ST : 339
OBC : 541
GEN : 812
Total : 2000
Vacancies (PWD) :-
OH : 38
VH : 24
Total : 62
Eligibility Criteria is :
Education Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit : Should have minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on 01-04-2015. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex Servicemen : 05 Years
Application fee :
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.100 /-
For General and Others : Rs.600 /-
Fee pay can be paid through online or offline mode.
How to apply : Interested candidates may apply online through www.sbi.co.in from 13-04-2015 to 02-05-2015.
Important dates to be remembered :
- Online registration of application starting date : 13-04-2015
- Last date to apply online :
- Payment of fees through online : 13-04-2015 to
- Last date for editing of application is : 07-5-2015
- Last date for printing of application is : 22-05-2015
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community : from 26-05-2015 to 08-06-2015
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/ Minority Community : 08-06-2015 to 13-06-2015
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : After 08-06-2015
- Online Preliminary Examination Dates : 20.06.2015,21.06.2015,27.06.2015,28.06.2015
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination : 2nd week of July 2015
- Download of Call letter for Main Examination : After 15-07-2015
- Online Main Examination : 01.08.2015
- Result of Online Main Examination : Last week of August 2015
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview : Last week of August 2015
- Conduct of GD & Interview : 3rd Week of September 2015
- Final Select List : Last week of October 2015
This is official dates changed copy :-
Get More Details on SBI PO 2016 Recruitment notification regarding age limit,education qualification,selection process,exam date,salary,books for sbi po exam 2016,application form from the official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Associate PO Results Released Today : Click here to Know Results