APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern for screening test/prelims and main exams has been released. Click on following link to download APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 in pdf (Telugu and English) format. APPSC Junior Assistant exam 2021 will be conducted to recruit 670 Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant (Group 4 services) vacancies.
Only candidates who will clear the APPSC Junior Assistant screening test by getting minimum qualifying marks will be allowed to appear for main exam.
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 pdf download – Click here
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2021 – Check Here
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 for screening test/prelims exam follows as:
- General Studies & Mental Ability (100 marks)
- General English (25 marks)
- General Telugu (25 marks)
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus for mains exam follows as:
General Studies & Mental Ability (150 marks)
I. General English (75 marks)
II. General Telugu (75 marks)
Check below for section and topic wise syllabus for APPSC Junior Assistant exam 2021:
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Screening Test
|Section – A||General Studies & Mental Ability||100||100||100|
|Section – B||General English & General Telugu|
(25 marks each & SSC Standard)
The APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 for screening test / prelims exam consists of 2 subjects – General Studies & Mental Ability, and General English & General Telugu for 150 marks.
APPSC Junior Assistant Prelims exam will be conducted in offline mode, where candidates will have to complete it in 150 minutes. 150 objective questions will be given for 150 marks. There is negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong will be deducted from the final score.
Check below for topic wise APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 for screening test and main exam:
General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis: a. Tabulation of data, b. Visual representation of data, c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
General English Syllabus
- Logical re-arrangement of Sentences
- Usage and idioms
- Vocabulary and punctuation
General Telugu Syllabus
- ఇంగ్లీష్ నుండి తెలుగు అర్థాలు (English to Telugu meanings)
- జాతీయాలు మరియు వాటి వాడుక (Usage and idiom)
- తెలుగు నుండి ఇంగ్లీష్ అర్థాలు (Telugu to English meanings)
- పర్యాయపదాలు & పదజాలం (Synonyms & Vocabulary)
- వ్యాకరణం (Grammar)
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Mains Exam
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper – II||General English & General Telugu|
(75 marks each & SSC Standard)
The Syllabus for APPSC Junior Assistant main exam is similar as screening test but the difficulty level and exam pattern varies. The APPSC Junior Assistant Mains Syllabus 2021 consists of 2 papers, where each paper equally carries 150 questions for 150 marks. The time duration for each paper is 150 minutes. There will be 1/3 marks to be deducted for each wrong answer in the main exam.
Note: APPSC planning to abolish APPSC Junior Assistant main exam 2021 to simply the selection process further.
APPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- General Studies & Mental Ability and General English & General Telugu are the subjects that included as common syllabus for both APPSC Junior Assistant screening test (prelims exam) and main exam.
- A total of 150 and 300 objective type questions will be given in APPSC Junior Assistant screening test and main exams respectively.
- All objective type questions will be given in the English and Telugu languages.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks to be deducted for each wrong answer from the final secured marks. These marks are applicable for both screening test and main exam.
- All questions in the exam will be given based on SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- 150 and 300 minutes are timings to complete the prelims and main exams separately.
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQ
What is APPSC Junior Assistant syllabus for prelims exam?
APPSC Junior Assistant syllabus for prelims exam comprises General Studies & Mental Ability and General English & General Telugu subjects for 150 marks.
What is APPSC Junior Assistant syllabus for mains exam?
APPSC Junior Assistant syllabus for mains exam comprises 2 papers for 300 marks. Check above to get detailed APPSC Junior Assistant mains syllabus for paper 1 and 2 subjects.
Is there interview for APPSC Junior Assistant?
There will be no interview for APPSC Junior Assistant posts. Recently, AP government has abolished interviews for all posts.
What is marking scheme in APPSC Junior Assistant exam?
1 mark added for right answer and 1/3 marks deducted for wrong answer. This marking scheme is applicable for both APPSC Junior Assistant prelims and mains exams.
What is APPSC Junior Assistant exam pattern?
APPSC Junior Assistant exam pattern is different for prelims and main exams. Screening test will be conducted for 150 marks while mains exam will be held for 300 marks.