APPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: APPSC Notification 2021 for 670 Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant (Group 4 services) vacancies in AP Revenue Department will release in September 2021. APPSC Junior Assistant application form will available from September 2021 to October 2021 on https://psc.ap.gov.in. The APPSC APPSC Junior Assistant notification 2021 has not released yet.
Eligible graduate candidates can apply online for junior assistant on APPSC official website – psc.ap.gov.in. The selection will be made based on marks in written exam and computer proficiency test.
Selected candidate as Junior Assistant will act as Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant under MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer) under A.P revenue department. The APPSC Junior Assistant Computer Assistant basic pay is ₹16400 – ₹49870 per month.
Overview of APPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2021:
|Recruitment||APPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant|
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation.|
Age Limit: 18 to 36 years
|Selection Procedure||Prelims and Mains|
|Exam Level||State-level Exam|
|Exam Date||Prelims: November 2021.|
Mains: January 2022
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
A total of 670 APPSC Junior Assistant posts under group 4 services will be announced through APPSC Junior Assistant notification 2021. Candidates need to get OTPR to fill the APPSC Junior Assistant application form 2021.
You would like to apply online for APPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2021? Here is all you need to know about notification, exam dates, eligibility criteria, online application form, last date, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, selection process and results.
APPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021
APPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021 for 670 vacancies under Group 4 services is expected to be released in September 2021 on website – www.psc.gov.in. These vacancies will be filled for all 670 Mandals in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. Selected candidates should work in allotted MRO office as junior assistant. The responsibilities and job profile of APPSC Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant yet to be decided.
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Mandals in AP||670|
|Districts in AP||13|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400 – 49870|
|Job Location||MRO Offices|
Interested candidates can go through the entire article to have complete knowledge regarding APPSC Junior Assistant eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, application form process, hall ticket and results.
APPSC Junior Assistant Important Dates 2021
|Application form available from||September 2021|
|Application form last date||October 2021|
|APPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket||November 2021|
|APPSC Junior Assistant exam:Prelims||November 2021|
|Declaration of results||December 2021|
|APPSC Junior Assistant Mains exam||January 2022|
Find below the important dates related to the APPSC Junior Assistant exam 2021:
- The APPSC Junior Assistant notification 2021 for the recruitment of various 670 posts will be out on September 27, 2021.
- The eligible candidates tentatively can fill the APPSC Junior Assistant application form in an online mode at psc.ap gov.in from September 27, 2021 to October 23, 2021. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- The APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket 2021 will be issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for all the eligible applicants from the last week of November 2021.
- The APPSC Junior Assistant exam will be conducted in the month of December 2021.
- APPSC Junior Assistant results 2021 for screening test will be declared by the authority in the month of December 2021 and the main exam will be held in January 2022
APPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility criteria 2021
In short, the APPSC Junior Assistant eligibility is:
- Age: 18 to 36 years for General category candidates.
- Education: Graduation/Degree in 10+2+3/4 pattern
Age Limit and relaxation
APPSC Junior Assistant age limit is 18 to 36 years. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is provided for OBC (3 years) , and SC/ST (5 years) candidates.
|AP State Government Employees*||5 years|
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Contract employees (state census department)||3 years|
AP State Government Employees*: Any AP State Government Employees except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities and Corporations.
For most of the posts, the candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. However for the details by post the applicant should check the notification.
Candidates who have done their graduation from Open University or distance education from a recognized university by distance education center, IGNOU.
APPSC Junior Assistant Application form 2021: Apply Online Process
The APPSC Junior Assistant application form 2021 will be available online after the notification is released. Candidates are required to complete the one time registration process and then fill the application form. Thus candidates should do the one time registration very carefully. Providing wrong details could lead to cancellation of the form.
Following is the procedure to fill the APPSC Junior Assistant application form 2021.
APPSC Junior Assistant OTPR Process
- Go to the official website which is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Afar the candidate opens the official website, the candidate would be able to see various links such as recruitment links, news etc.
- The candidate should click on the one time profile registration for registration.
- The candidate needs to click on the links and click on continue.
- On the OTPR registration page, the candidate needs to click on the ‘new registration’ tab and fill all the required details. One should fill all the details very carefully.
- The details on the registration page include aadhaar number, name, birth detailed address, email ID, mobile number, education details etc.
- One is also required to fill the photograph (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb, 3.5cm x 4.5cm) and signature (JPG/JPEG format, 30kb, 3.5cm x 1.5cm) in the mentioned format.
- After this the candidate needs to click on preview button and click on submit after confirmation.
- An ID and password will be created and send to the official email and mobile number.
How to Submit APPSC Junior Assistant Application form 2021
- Step 1: The candidate needs to login to the website suing the ID and password created
- Step 2: Now the candidate needs to click on application submission and login using the official ID and password.
- Step 3: Now after login, the candidate needs to fill the remaining details carefully.
- Step 4: Go to payment option and make the payment
- Step 5: And submit the APPSC Junior Assistant application form after making the payment.
- Step 6: The application fill process is complete, the candidate should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
APPSC Junior Assistant Application fee
|General Category Candidates||₹ 330|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||₹ 80|
The general category candidates have to pay ₹ 250 as examination processing fee ₹ 30 as examination fee. The SC, ST, BC, Physically challenged candidates & the candidates belonging to Ex- servicemen category need not to pay examination fee as they are exempted from it. They just have to pay the examination fee only i.e. ₹ 80 only.
The candidates can be able to pay their fee through online mode only i.e. with the help of debit card, credit card or net banking. The application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded in any circumstances.
APPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The written exam contains two parts.
APPSC Junior Assistant prelims exam contains 2 sections for 150 marks. The sections include:
- General studies and Mental ability
- General English & General Telugu (25 marks each & SSC Standard )
This contains 2 papers for 300 marks and each paper has 150 objective type questions. The sections include:
- Paper I: General studies and Mental ability
- Paper II: General English & General Telugu (75 marks each & SSC Standard)
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 for screening test/prelims exam and main exam has General Studies & Mental Ability and General English & General Telugu sections. A total of 150 questions will be given for 150 marks in prelims exam. Candidates should complete the exam within 150 minutes. Each question carries 1 marks equally and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by a candidate in the screening test and main exams.
Revised and New APPSC Junior Assistant syllabus 2021 for preliminary and main examinations can be downloaded in pdf from the above important links section.
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Prelims Exam
|Section – A||General Studies & Mental Ability||100||100||100|
|Section – B|| General English & General Telugu|
(25 marks each & SSC Standard )
APPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Mains Exam
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper – II|| General English & General Telugu|
(75 marks each & SSC Standard)
APPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket 2021 will be available 10 days before the preliminary test. The admit card for the exam will be available online. After uploading the admit cards on the website, the authority will inform the candidates through SMS or email.
Following is the process used to download the APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket 2021.
- Visit the APPSC Official website @psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on download APPSC Junior Assistant hall tickets link for Preliminary exam.
- Enter OTPR login details and click on submit button.
- Your APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket 2021 will be generated, download it and also take a print out of the same.
One should keep the APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket is safe as it is required to be carried along to the examination center.
APPSC Junior Assistant Results 2021
The result of APPSC Junior Assistant exam will be available online on the website. To see the result, the candidate needs to check the result using the login details:
Following is the detailed process to check the result:
- Go to the APPSC official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
- Find result link of APPSC Junior Assistant services (Prelims/Mains)
- Enter details to login/ Download Pdf
- Find Result by entering roll no./Search for Roll no. in Pdf
- To check marks, find either in pdf or by click on the appropriate link and enter details
APPSC Junior Assistant – FAQ
What is APPSC Junior Assistant age limit?
APPSC Junior Assistant age limit is 18 to 36 years for general category candidates.
How to apply online for APPSC Junior Assistant?
All the graduate candidates can apply online for APPSC Junior Assistant exam 2021 on the official website – psc.ap.gov.in. Here candidates need to complete one time registration then submit online application form by paying fee.
What is cut off marks for APPSC Junior Assistant exam?
60 marks in prelims and 120 marks in main exam are the minimum qualifying cut off marks for APPSC Junior Assistant exams. Candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be allowed for mains exam followed by Interview.
When will APPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021 come?
APPSC Junior Assistant notification 2021 likely to be out in August 2021 and online application form will be available from August 2021 to September 2021. APPSC Junior Assistant exam date for prelims test will take place in November 2021.
How to clear APPSC Junior Assistant in first attempt?
It can be cleared in the first attempt with proper study plan and preparation strategy.
What is the APPSC Junior Assistant exam fee?
The APPSC Junior Assistant exam fee is ₹330 for general category and ₹80 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
What is the last date to apply for APPSC Junior Assistant?
APPSC Junior Assistant apply online 2021 last date is September 23, 2021. It’s a tentative date and APPSC will release Junior Assistant application form and schedule in August 2021.
Is APPSC Junior Assistant exam difficult?
Proper preparation strategy, plan and hard work are the most important keys to clear the APPSC Junior Assistant exam. The difficulty level is moderate, so all you have to do is create a proper APPSC Junior Assistant study plan and prepare according to it.
How to download APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket
Download APPSC Junior Assistant hall ticket 2021 for prelims exam by entering application ID and date of birth on psc.ap.gov.in.
How to Check APPSC Junior Assistant Result?
Applicants can check their APPSC Junior Assistant Results 2021, cut off marks and secured score by entering their application number.