BITSAT Admit Card 2022: BITS Pilani will release the BITSAT 2022 admit card or hall ticket in online mode on bitsadmission.com. To download BITSAT 2022 admit card, the candidates need to use their application number, gender, registered email ID and date of birth.
BITSAT admit card 2022 will be available 2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2022 on BITS admission website – bitsadmission.com. Students, who have successfully registered and submitted application form can download the admit card through the online process.
|Test Center Allotment||3rd week of March 2022|
|Reservation of Test Date and Slot Begins||4th week of March to 1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of the BITSAT 2022 Admit Card||2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2022|
|BITSAT 2022||2nd to 4th week of May 2022|
How to Download BITSAT Admit Card 2022
Steps to download BITSAT 2022 admit card from the official website – www.bitsadmission.com:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BITSAT: www.bitsadmission.com
- Step 2: Click on admit card link and enter details such as application number, gender, date of birth, and email ID etc.
- Step 3: click on the proceed button.
- Step 4: BITSAT 2022 admit card will display on the screen. Download and take a printout.
Note: The candidate is also required to take at least two printouts of the BITSAT admit card required at the time of exam.
BITSAT 2022 admit card is the most important document which is required at the examination center. The candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
Candidates should keep the admit card safely with them till the BITSAT 2022 counselling. Candidates need to strictly follow the timelines to download the admit card and should download the admit card as early as possible, this will prevent any hassles at the last moment.
BITSAT result 2022 will announce by BITS pilani institute in the third week of May. Aspirants required to download scorecards to attend for counselling. BITSAT admission process will begin from the first week of May for qualified candidates in the test.
BITSAT Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
The following BITSAT 2022 admit card FAQs provide answers to your top BITSAT 2022 related questions. Read on to learn more about the BITSAT 2022 admit card download process, exam dates, etc.
How to download BITSAT 2022 admit card?
Download BITSAT 2022 admit card on bitsadmission.com by entering application number, gender, registered email ID, date of birth and click on proceed button.
When will the BITSAT Admit card 2022 released?
BITSAT 2022 admit card will be available 2nd week of Apr to 2nd week of May 2022 only on BITSAT official website in online mode for all registered candidates, who successfully submitted their BITSAT application form.
Problem in downloading BITSAT 2022 admit card?
If you are unable to download BITSAT 2022 admit card due to any error or problem, you can simply contact to any of BITS campus/office and explain the problem, so they can help you.
What will be contained in BITSAT admit card 2022?
The BITSAT admit card 2022 contains candidate’s information (refer above post) and test center address with timing of the exam.
Who and When will Conduct BITSAT 2022?
BITSAT 2022 will conducted by BITS Pilani institute from 2nd week of May to 4th week of May 2022 in 50 regional centers.
Details on BITSAT admit card 2022
BITSAT 2022 admit card contains the following details about the candidate:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s signature and photograph
- BITSAT 2022 application number
- Entrance test time and date
- Test center address
- Date and slot of exam
- Exam instructions for BITSAT 2022
Key Points of BITSAT admit card 2022
Following are the important points related to the BITSAT admit card 2022:
- BITSAT admit card is the most important document in the exam. A candidate failing to carry the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate needs to sign on the admit card and affix a recent passport size photograph on the admit card which should be duly signed by the head of the institute or a gazette officer.
- Along with the BITSAT 2022 admit card, the candidate is also required to carry a photo ID proof along with him. The admit card is anyone of the recognized documents such as Aadhaar Card /PAN card/ Driving license/ School ID card or any other valid government card.
- The details present on the admit card will be checked by the invigilator and in case the invigilator finds any discrepancy in the information provided, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- The admit card will also be required at the time of counselling, therefore the candidate should keep the admit card safely with him.
- Candidate not following the exam day instructions will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The candidate is also not allowed to keep any electronic item or any paper along with him in the examination hall.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Centers and Preferences
Some important points regarding the BITSAT 2022 exam centers are:
- Candidates need to be aware that the preferences of examination centers given by them will be only indicative and will be to guide the Institute for scheduling the examination.
- It is not guaranteed that candidate will be allotted his/ her first preference.
- Authorities will not entertain any change of date or center related to BITSAT 2022.
Discrepancy in BITSAT admit card
In case the candidate does not receive BITSAT admit card on time or finds that there is any discrepancy in the admit card, one can contact the BITS university through email or mobile. BITSAT students helpline support addressing both email and mobile quarries from 8:00 am to 10: pm every day.
It’s mandatory to bring the BITSAT admit card 2022 to the test center. Those candidates who fail to produce their admit card at the test center will not be allowed to participate in the BITSAT exam.
BITSAT 2022 Test Centers
BITS Pilani released the list of 58 regional test centers to conduct the BITSAT 2022. Candidates will have 3 options for BITSAT 2022 based on given preferences. But, no other preference of test center will be given for a candidate, who selected Dubai location as test center.
Following table shows the list of BITSAT 2022 test centers:
|Dubai – BITS Campus||Ghaziabad|
|Goa – BITS Campus||Gorakhpur|
|Gwalior||Hyderabad – BITS Campus|
|Patna||Pilani – BITS Campus|