BITSAT Result 2021: Bits Pilani will announce the BITSAT 2021 result in 3rd week of May, 2021. The result will include the number of correct and wrong answers as well as the aggregate marks scored by the candidate. The candidate will be able to download BITSAT scorecard in online using the application number and the password.
Candidates will also be able to check their score next by logging to the BITS official website Bits Admission. Candidates need to take the printout of the BITSAT score card along with them at the time of counselling.
How to Check BITSAT Result 2021?
Follow below given steps to check BITSAT 2021 result and download scorecard:
- Step 1: Candidate needs to login to the BITSAT website – www.bitsadmission.com
- Step 2: Login using the BITSAT application number, password and the security code.
- Step 3: The score obtained in BITSAT 2021 will be displayed on the screen. The score card will carry total score obtained in the entrance test along with the number of correct and wrong answer.
- Step 4: Download the result of BITSAT 2021 (BITS result) and take a printout of it for future reference.
Tie Break Rules in BITSAT 2021
In case there is a tie in the marks of the two candidates, following procedure will be used to break the ties between the two candidates:
- Candidates who will get higher score in Mathematics/Biology will be considered and ranked higher. If tie still exists,
- Candidates Physics score will be considered and higher one will be given preference. If tie still exists.
- Chemistry scores will be considered. If tie still exists, so to finally break it,
- The PCB/PCM marks obtained in 12 class will be considered.
BITSAT Merit list 2021
Based on the score scored by the candidates, authorities will prepare the merit list used for admissions. The BITSAT merit list / admit list will be generated for different iterations based on which the admissions will be done. Overall there are 4 iterations I, II, III, IV. The list of the candidates will be declared before each iteration.
Candidates whose name appear for a particular iteration will be required to submit an BITSAT admission application form in the stipulated time interval.
Apart from the admit list a wait list of the candidates will be generated which include the names of candidates whose name are not included in the initial list but are kept on hold.
BITSAT Cutoff 2021
BITSAT cutoff 2021 will provide the minimum marks candidates will have to get to be eligible for the counselling and seat allotment process. The cutoff of previous year obtained after the result last iteration for admissions to different programs at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses will give a fair idea about the marks candidates need to score for qualifying for the exam. However, candidates must keep in mind that BITSAT 2021 cutoff may vary year to year.
Following table shows the expected BITSAT 2021 cutoff marks for BITS pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses:
|Program||BITS Pilani||BITS Goa||BITS Hyderabad|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||339||310||305|
|B.E. Computer Science||381||353||339|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||325||295||292|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||—||324||316|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||258||244||238|
The BITSAT cutoff 2021 would depend on following factors:
- Number of candidate appearing in the BITSAT exam for that year. Higher the number of candidates appearing higher will be the cutoff.
- The difficulty level of the exam. The difficult the paper is the lesser will be the cutoff for the exam.
- Number of seats available for different courses and the different colleges participating in the counselling.
- Candidate’s performance in the exam.
- Previous years trend of cutoff in the BITSAT exam.
Thus, looking at the total cut-off marks as well as the college wise and subject wise cut off marks for previous years will give a good idea to the students about the marks they need to score for qualifying. This will help them prepare better for the exam.
The following table shows the BITSAT 2021 Cutoff of Iteration Rounds
|Iteration||Round I||Round II||Round III||Round IV||Round V||Round VI|
|Cutoff after Iteration||271||264||264||263||253||250|
|Cutoff for wait list at the end of Iteration||240||240||240||240||240||240|
BITSAT 2021 exam also provides a detailed analysis about the different section, their difficulty levels and the expected cut offs for the various sections, A general trend however shows that the difficulty level is decreasing over the years which means the cutoffs for the BITS admission is increasing every year.
BITSAT Result 2021 -FAQ
How to check BITSAT result 2021?
BITSAT result 2021 can be checked by entering application number and password on BITS admission website.
How to Recover BITSAT Application number or password?
If you have forgot BITSAT application number or password, recover it by clicking on forgot application number/password button, then enter your registered mobile number and email ID to get these details.
How BITS will prepare BITSAT merit list?
BITS will prepare admit list and wait list based on marks of a candidate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This BITSAT merit list will be used for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs.
How to Download BITSAT scorecard?
Login with your application number and password to check and download BITSAT scorecard. Score card contains your obtained marks along with your basic details.
How can i get admission in BITS Pilani?
You can easily get admissions in BITS Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai campuses by clearing BITSAT exam and participating in counselling. The minimum eligibility is 75% marks required in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.