BITSAT 2022: BITSAT 2022 application form will be released on January 1, 2022 by BITS Pilani. The last date for BITS 2022 registration is March 10, 2022. BITSAT 2022 (BITS Admission Test) is an online test conducted by BITS, Pilani annually for admission to undergraduate engineering programs. It has campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. It is a computer based test conducted in 58 cities all over India and Dubai exam center. The candidates will have the flexibility of choosing centers and the time slot.
BITSAT 2022 registration process – Check Here
BITSAT 2022 Application form link – Apply Here
BITSAT Admit Card 2022 – Download Here
BITSAT Result 2022 – Check Here
BITSAT counselling 2022 – Check Here
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani is one of the best educational institutions in India which offers students courses in engineering and technology programs. It also offers other professional courses to the students. The reputation of the institute can be assessed by the fact it is deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.
BITSAT Admission 2022
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam type||Online test|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Application Fee||Male: ₹3300.|
Dubai Exam Center: $90
|Compete Per Year||300000|
|Accepting Colleges||BITS Pilani.|
BITS offering over 2000 admissions in undergraduate engineering courses. Following is the complete process to get admission in BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses.
Step 1: Apply for BITSAT 2022
If you are looking for admissions to undergraduate engineering programs in one of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa campuses, then apply for BITSAT 2022 by submitting application form January 30, 2022 to March 10, 2022 on the official website.
Step 2: Book a slot to Give BITSAT exam 2022
Book a slot to give BITSAT online exam by selecting test center and time.
Step 3: Get BITSAT Admit Card
Get your BITSAT admit card by login with application number and password. Also, check your BITSAT exam center and slot timings within admit card.
Step 4: Appear for BITSAT online test.
Appear for BITSAT 2022 online test and wait for results. Make sure to score fare marks to get eligible for admission.
Step 5: Check your BITSAT Result
Check your BITSAT result to know secured marks and download scorecard. BITS will release admit and wait lists for counselling.
Step 6: Appear in BITSAT Counselling
If you have qualified and name appeared in the merit list, then attend for BITSAT counselling in online. Enter your details and pay counselling fee. Based on your performance in BITSAT exam and choices of courses, BITS will allot admission.
Once all done, check your BITS admission and campus status in iteration result.
BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The central and state toppers of class XII examination will be given preference over the other candidates for BITSAT admission. BITSAT score is not considered for the first central and state topper is eligible for direct admission in to the selected program. The toppers have to meet the basic eligibility criteria to claim seat in BITSAT.
The BITSAT 2022 eligibility criteria is listed below
- The candidate should have appeared or passed class XII examination by 2022
- For Engineering: The candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects
- For B. Pharm (Hons): The candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects
Percentage of Marks:
The students should score at least 60% or more in each subject and have an aggregate of 75%. If the candidates have written exam a couple of times for better scores, the last score card available will be considered as the final for the scores.
The candidate should be proficient in English language
Note: Students who are already students in any stream and campus of BITS campuses will not be eligible to appear for BITSAT again.
BITSAT 2022 Application form
BITS Pilani has released BITSAT 2022 application form on January 30, 2022 and the last date for registration is March 10, 2022. The candidates, who intend to write BITSAT 2022, should apply online by submitting online application form and paying registration fee.
Quick steps to submit BITSAT Application Form 2022:
- Step 1: Select new registration, then fill the required details such as education, age, personal, contact address, email id etc,
- Step 2: Upload scanned images of the photograph with 4 Kb to 50 Kb size and signature should not exceed 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Step 3: Pay the BITSAT application fee using available payment methods (net banking, credit/debit card) in online mode.
BITSAT 2022 Registration Process
- The application can be made on the official website of BITSAT. After notice of application, candidate can first register by providing details full name, gender, DOB, email ID and security code. This is required for new registration. Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding further.
- After initial registration candidates are required to provide personal details, qualification, the test (Engineering or Pharmacy or others), the exam center and time slot. All the details as prompted should be filled-in.
- The candidates are required you to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The signature and photo scanned images should be as per the size provided, else the upload will be incomplete and so is your application.
- The uploaded images should be clear and visible and the candidate will be verified at the exam hall with the help of photo, so use the most recent photo of yours. The size of the scanned photo should not exceed 4KB to 50KB and sign should not exceed 1KB to 30KB.
- The fees can be paid online or offline mode. Online mode is easy as the payment is made on the spot. After completion of the submission take the printout of application form as a reference for further communication.
- Be alert and careful while submitting the details in the application form, the candidate name, parent’s names, date of birth and educational details should be correct. The candidates can rectify the errors in the application form in online mode.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹3300 for male, ₹ 2800 for females and $90 for candidates, who opt Dubai as test center. Payment through debit/credit card and net banking is possible. The fee once paid is non-refundable.
BITSAT 2022 Important Dates
The BITSAT 2022 exam is expected to be conducted in the third week of May 2022. The candidate can opt to write exam online at any of 58 test centers including Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. The candidate can select the exam center and time slot, but the final authority of the allotment retains with the BITSAT depending upon the allotment.
BITSAT 2022 exam date and important dates:
|Commence of BITSAT application form||First week of January 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 application for last date||Third week of March 2022|
|Availability of application correction window||2nd Week of March 2022|
|Test center allotment||3rd Week of March 2022|
|Start date for slot booking||4th week of March 2022|
|Availability of BITSAT hall ticket||2nd week of April 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 exam date||3rd Week to May 2022|
|Release of BITSAT Scorecard||3rd of May 2022|
|Start of admissions based on class 12 marks||1st Week of May to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Registration for BITSAT counselling||4th week of May 2022|
|Deadline to receive completed application form with fee||3rd of June 2022|
|Release of admission and wait list after Iteration 1||3rd week of June 2022|
|Admission after Iteration II||4th week of June 2022|
|Admission after Iteration III||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission after Iteration IV||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admission after Iteration V||4th week of July 2022|
Let us look at the BITSAT 2022 important dates:
- The official BITSAT 2022 notification has released by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani.
- BITSAT 2022 application form has released and eligible students can apply online from January 30, 2022 to March 10, 2022.
- The admit card for BITSAT 2022 will be issued to the eligible candidates from the second week of April 2022 to till the exam date.
- BITSAT 2022 exam will be conducted in third week of May 2022.
- The result and score card of BITSAT exam will be available to download from the 4th week of May 2022.
- The final merit list for participating in counselling will be out in the last week of May 2022.
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
The BITSAT admit card 2022 will be available from the second week of April to till the exam date. Candidates can download BITSAT 2022 admit card on official website by entering application number, gender, registered email ID and date of birth.
Follow below steps to get your BITSAT admit card 2022:
- Go to BITSAT official website, then select download admit card link.
- Enter your application number, gender, date of birth and E-Mail id
- Next click on proceed button, then BITSAT hall ticket 2022 will be available on screen.
- Applicant should check all the details present on the BITSAT admit card 2022 and download it.
BITSAT admit card / hall ticket is the most important document that the candidate is required to carry along with him to the examination center.
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
BITSAT 2022 syllabus and exam pattern announced. Candidate needs to prepare according to the subject wise syllabus for Mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, logical Reasoning and English proficiency subjects.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B. Pharmacy)||45|
The candidates have to be thorough in class XI and class XII NCERT syllabus. There are a number of online coaching programs for BITSAT preparation. Practice mock test papers and the previous year’s question papers to face the exam with confidence.
This computer based test allows you to select the correct answer from multiple options available. You don’t have to carry the paper-pencil unlike the old versions. The computer randomly selects the questions from the server and gives question to the candidates. Each candidate will get a different set of questions. This makes the question paper tough and the candidates don’t have the option of cheating.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The BITSAT 2022 will be conducted in an online mode, the duration of which is 3 hours. The exam comprises of 4 sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English and Logical Reasoning sections. All the questions are of objective type. The candidates are given +3 marks for every correct answer and -1 for wrong answer as penalty.
BITSAT Paper Pattern 2022 will have four parts:
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharmacy candidates)
Type of Questions:
Multiple choice questions and the candidates can choose one answer from the available options. Each correct answer carries 3 marks and incorrect answer has a negative marking of one mark. In case you are not sure of the answer better to skip rather than attempting to incorrect answer. There is no negative marking for un-attempted questions.
BITSAT is student friendly when compared to JEE Main exam or JEE Advanced exam wherein candidates do not have the option of changing the answers once selected.
BITSAT 2022 had 150 questions in total. After attempting all questions, students can chose to answer 12 extra questions. You cannot go back to correct the previous 150 question and these questions too carries negative marking, so be careful before attempting the extra questions.
Although the exam is computer-based, still candidates should get their own pen for rough work and also for signing the documents.
BITSAT Result 2022
BITSAT result 2022 are expected to be announced in the third week of June. Candidates can be checked BITSAT result by submitting application number and password on the official website bitsadmission.com. Candidates who have scored cut off marks can download their BITSAT scorecard as well.
BITSAT 2022 result and score card can be checked easily by following the below procedure:
- Go to the BITSAT official website and select result link.
- Enter your application number, password and Captcha code.
- Then click on the submit button to check BITSAT result 2022, then scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally download the scorecard and take a printout of it for future reference.
BITSAT Counselling 2022
Candidates can register themselves for BITSAT 2022 counselling from end of May to end of June 2022. The counselling procedure will end in the last week of July 2022.
Candidates who have cleared class 12th exam with 75% marks in PCB/PCM and have qualified the BITSAT 2022 are eligible to take part in the counselling procedure.
BITSAT 2022 counselling has 4 easy steps, where candidate requires to follow the below procedure.
- Step 1: Registration for counselling
- Step 2: College and Course Selection by the applicant
- Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Step 4: Reporting at allotted institute
The candidates who got the lower ranks in merit list will be called in 2nd, 3rd or 4th rounds of counselling in the decreasing order of their ranks in the merit list until the seats are filled.
If the allotted seat is not candidates 1st preference, then they will remain on the waiting list for the up-gradation, till all the admissions are finalized. For international students, admission will be made purely on the basis of score got by applicant in the SAT exam.
BITSAT 2022 – FAQ
What is the age limit for BITSAT 2022?
There is no age limit to apply for BITSAT 2022.
I have studied Biology, Chemistry and Physics in 10+2. Can i apply for BITSAT?
Yes, you can apply with Biology but have to take admission into B. Pharmacy program only.
How to download BITSAT 2022 admit card?
Aspirants can download BITSAT 2022 admit card by login with application number, gender, registered email ID and date of birth on BITSAT website.
How to check BITSAT 2022 result?
Go to bits admission, then login with application number and password to check BITSAT 2022 result. It’s expected that the result of BITSAT 2022 will be out on May 21, 2022.
How to select BITSAT exam center?
While applying for BITSAT 2022 exam, the candidates can select upto three test center to give the exam. The final allotment of the test center is done by the BITS depending upon candidate selection. In case the first preferred center is not available then priority will be given to the next selected center.
Is there any negative marking in BITSAT exam?
Yes, there is negative marking 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer as a penalty in BITSAT exam.