BSNL JAO 2021: BSNL Recruitment 2021 notification for over 900 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) vacancies tentatively released in September 2021 and online application form will be available till October 2021. Online written examination to be held in November 2021.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited abbreviated as BSNL is an Indian state owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated in September 2000 & assumed the business of providing telecom services & network management from Central government departments of Telecom services (DTS) & Telecom operated (DTO).
It is the largest provider of fixed telephony & broadband services with more than 60% market share & is 5th largest mobile telephony provider in India.
BSNL JAO 2021 Recruitment
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2021: Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited will be recruiting JAO i.e. Junior Accounts Officer for approximately 969 vacancies in 2021. The pay scale of this post is around 40,500/-. To get the opportunity to work with such a prestigious company & to avail all the benefits of the post the applicants must clear the exam which will be organized by BSNL.
The history of the BSNL can be tracked back to the British era, as it is the oldest communication service provider. The 1st telegraph line was established between Calcutta & Diamond harbor. The official website of the company is www.bsnl.co.in. BSNL is divided into a number of administrative units, variously known as telecom circles, metro districts, project circles & specialized units.
The candidates who are anxious to know the various aspects of the BSNL JAO exam like eligibility criteria, syllabus, application process, result & other details can go through the article & find the suitable answers of their queries.
BSNL JAO 2021 Eligibility criteria
Check the eligibility requirements for BSNL JAO 2021.
The Indian nationals will be eligible to apply for the post of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer.
To apply for the post of JAO in BSNL, the applicants need to have M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS degree from a recognized institute or college from govt. of India. The candidate should be having the degree by 15 October 2021 in his hand to be eligible to apply for the post.
To apply for BSNL JAO, the candidate should be a minimum of 20 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2021. The age relaxation has been provided to reserved category candidates according to the Govt. Norms which are as follows –
- The SC/ ST candidates have been given 5 years of age relaxation.
- 3 years of age relaxation have been provided to OBC candidates.
- The Physically challenged candidates who belong to the general category will be given 10 years of age relaxation.
- PwD candidates belonging to SC / ST category will be given 15 years whereas the OBC category will be offered 13 years of age relaxation.
- The BSNL employee will be given 5 years of age relaxation.
BSNL JAO 2021 Important Dates
The candidates who are eager to work with the eastern organization of Telecommunication must go through the important dates regarding BSNL JAO recruitment 2021.
- The notification for the recruitment of BSNL JAO post will be out on 4th September 2021 & the telecom circles will release the advertisement for the same on 10 September 2021.
- The eligible candidates can fill the application form for JAO post in an online mode from 11th September 2021 to 15th October 2021. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- The admit card will be issued by the BSNL for all the eligible applicants on 30th October 2021 through online mode only by visiting the web-portal www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- The exam for the JAO post will be conducted on 2 days i.e. 5 November 2021 & 6 November 2021 under the able guidance of BSNL examination conducting body.
- The answer key will be issued by the authority & the candidates who are not satisfied with the answers provided in the answer key can challenge them on 9th November 2021.
- Merit list & final result will be declared by the authority in March 2021.
BSNL JAO application form 2021
The applicants who wish to apply for the post of junior accounts officer in BSNL can do so through the online mode by visiting www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications should be submitted on or before due date. The candidates should follow the procedure described above in order to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
The candidates should visit the official web portal www.bnsl.co.in or externlexam.bsnl.co.in & click on the link provided for the BSNL JAO 2021 registration. As the appropriate link will be hit by the candidate, a login window will get opened which will ask the following details from the candidates.
Step 2: Enter Details in Application form
Fill in the BSNL JAO application form 2021 with following details of a candidate.
- Personal Details – It includes the name, category & date of birth of the respective candidate. The candidate has to enter the valid email id & phone number in the space provided. The details should accurate & spellings should correct.
- Educational details – In the education details, the candidates will have to enter the marks obtained in 10th, 12th standard, Bachelor’s & Master’s degree. He/she needs to enter the name of university / college & the year in which he / she have passed all the degrees.
- Communication Details – Candidates have to enter the complete correspondence address including city, state & district etc.
Step 3: Upload of signature and photograph
The candidates should upload the scanned copy of his/her signature and recent passport size photograph. The documents should be scanned using the 150 dpi scanner.
Step 4: Application fee Payment
Now the candidates have to make the application fee payment. The application fee should be pay through online mode only by using a credit card / debit card or net banking. The general category applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 whereas the amount that has to be paid by SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500.
Step 5: Take a Printout
After the payment is done, the applicant should hit the “submit” tab & thus the application forms are required to take the printout of the duly filled form for future references.
The applicants after successful submission of the application form are required to take the printout of the duly filed for future form for future references.
BSNL JAO 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
BSNL JAO 2021 Syllabus and exam pattern for online written examination available for the both papers. To avoid any kind of surprises in the examination hall, the BSNL JAO aspirants should be well versed with the exam pattern & syllabus of the exam. There will be 2 papers that are to be cleared for the direct recruitment of Junior Assistant officers.
|Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/|
Tax and Commercial Laws
Paper 1 – It will be of 3 hours duration. It consists of 2 sections namely general English & general aptitude & awareness. Both are objective type paper only. The general English will be 100 marks whereas general appetite / Awareness will consist of 50 marks.
Paper 2 – It will comprise of financial management /cost accounting / tax & commercial law. It will be 300 marks & the candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt the paper. It’s also objective type paper in which multiple answers will be provided for one question & the candidate has to select the most appropriate answer among them.
Check below the section based syllabus for BSNL JAO online written exam.
- General English – The candidates should have a good command in grammar, vocabulary & comprehension.
- General Aptitude / Awareness – In this section, the candidates will be tested on the general events of national & international importance, Indian politics, economy, general mental ability, test of reasoning & quantitative techniques
- Financial & commercial Accounts – In this paper the candidates should be having deep knowledge of advanced accounting, Auditing, financial management, financial statements, financial management in public sector enterprises & each is sure acts.
BSNL JAO 2021 Admit Card
BSNL JAO admit card 2021 will be released by the authority on 30 October 2021 at bsnl.co.in. It will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. BSNL JAO 2021 admit card can be download by entering the registration number and date of birth / password.
Steps to Download BSNL JAO Admit Card 2021
Following is the procedure to download BSNL JAO 2021 admit card from the official website:
- Candidate needs to go to the official website i.e. bsnl.co.in
- One the official website, the candidate needs to click on the admit card link.
- For downloading the admit card, the candidate is required to provide some personal information which includes date of birth and password or the registration number.
The candidates should enter the accurate credentials in order to avoid mistake. As the details are entered by the candidate, the admit card will be displayed in PDF format on the screen of computer. The candidates have to save it for showing it in the examination hall.
Details mentioned on the Admit card
The admit card of the respective applicant will show the following information.
- Name & roll number Of the candidate
- Date of birth of candidate
- Exam date & time
- Seat identification no.
- Exam center address
- Reporting time.
The candidates need to carry the admit card & original ID proof on the day of exam. Absence of any of these documents will lead to cancellation of the right of the candidate to appear in the exam. The candidates are also advised to check all the details written on the admit card & in case of discrepancy the candidate must report to BSNL helpline which is active for Junior Accounts officer recruitment.
BSNL JAO result 2021
The result for BSNL JAO recruitment will be released on the official website i.e. www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in in the pdf format only. The candidates have to enter the roll number to check the result. After successful in written examination candidate will receive an appointment letter from the authority.
Steps to Check BSNL JAO Result 2021
- Go to externalexam.bsnl.co.in than select check result link.
- BSNL JAO result 2021 will appear in pdf format.
- Search and find with your registration number or name.
Note: Selected candidates will be called for interview and BSNL will send them the location, date and time to attend for interview.
BSNL JAO 2021 – FAQ
What is the age limit for BSNL JAO?
Candidate applying for BSNL JAO exam should have a minimum of 20 years of age and the max 30 years of age as on Jan 1, 2021.
How to apply for BSNL JAO?
Eligible candidates can apply online for BSNL JAO exam by visiting the official BSNL website bsnl.co.in and submit online application form before the last date.
What is the application fees for BSNL JAO?
BSNL JAO application fee is Rs. 1000 for General/OBC students and where as Rs. 500 for SC/ST/Pwd category candidates.
Does BSNL JAO exam has sectional cut off?
No. There is no sectional cut offs in BSNL JAO written exam.
How to download BSNL JAO admit card?
Candidates can download BSNL JAO admit card for exam by entering their registration number and Date of birth OR Password on the official website.
How to check BSNL JAO result?
BSNL will publish JAO result with a list of selected candidates in pdf format. Applicants can find their registration number and name in the BSNL JAO result merit list.