CLAT Application form 2021 – Apply Online: CLAT Consortium has released the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 application form online on January 1, 2021. The applicants can submit CLAT application form till March 31, 2021. Apply online for CLAT 2021 by login using mobile number and password. It has various steps such as registration, filling up of CLAT application form and uploading of required documents and lastly, payment of application fee.
The CLAT 2021 application fee for General/OBC/PwD is ₹4000. The candidates belongs to SC/ST category have to pay ₹3500 only. The CLAT registration fee is non-refundable and can be paid online only.
CLAT Application form 2021 – Important Dates
|CLAT 2021 registration (Started)||January 1, 2021|
|Last date to submit CLAT 2021 application from||March 31, 2021|
|CLAT exam date (confirmed)||June 13, 2021|
CLAT 2021 application form / registration process has started on January 1, 2021. Eligible aspirants can apply online for CLAT 2021 till March 31, 2021 on consortiumofnlus.ac.in. CLAT consortium has announced revised CLAT 2021 exam date and now, it will be held on June 13, 2021.
CLAT Application form 2021 – Registration Process
Following are easy steps to register and fill CLAT application form 2021:
Step 1: Register for CLAT 2021
- Go to https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021/
- Click on register button to get account.
- Now register for CLAT 2021 by entering your name, mobile number, Email ID, password and confirm password.
- Once all details filled, Click on Register button.
- You will get conformation message and OTP to your mobile. Simply enter this OTP to activate your CLAT 2021 account.
Step 2: Fill CLAT Application form 2021
- Login using your mobile number and password to fill CLAT 2021 application form.
- Select Under Graduate (UG) or Post Graduate (PG) course.
- Click on Apply for CLAT 2021 button.
Now, you will get CLAT 2021 application form, where you need to fill the following details:
- Personal information
- Communication details
- Qualifying exam details
While filling the personal details you need to follow the below process:
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Enter Applicant name as shown in 10+2 certificate and date of birth.
- Select gender, father’s name, mother’s name,nationality and all India category.
- If you are belongs to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), select community and upload caste certificate.
- Once all done, click on save as draft button.
Following fields need to be filled in communication details:
- Enter your corresponding address and permanent address.
- Select State/UT followed by district and pin code.
- Also enter alternative contact number.
- Now, click on save as draft button.
Qualifying Exam Details
- Select qualifying exam from drop down list.
- Month and year of passing
- Select Appearing / Appeared status.
- Select the board/University that you are studied.
- Enter Percentage of marks in exam.
- Click on save as draft button.
This step is all about giving preferences to get admissions in law school/university. Here you will get list of law schools, where you need to select in order and give preferences . Candidates have to select the programs and NLUs according to their preference. Students can fill up all the 18 NLUs for the courses but admission will be provided on merit-cum-choice basis.
- Once preferences selected, click on submit button.
- It will show your filled CLAT application form 2021 and click on final submit button to confirm.
Step 3: Pay CLAT application form 2021
- Click on make payment option.
- Click on confirm payment button followed by pay now button.
- You can make payment using debit card / credit card/ net banking.
- Once payment made, you will get confirmation message.
Step 4: Take a Print out of filled CLAT application form.
You can take a print out of filled CLAT application form and payment receipt for future use.
CLAT application form 2021 – Required Documents
Before commencing with the CLAT application process, applicants must make sure they keep the following documents:
- Email ID and mobile number
- Personal details
- Address details
- Qualification information such as Class 12 marks, year of passing, percentage, etc.
- Names of three exam cities from where they wish to appear for the exam
- Scanned images of photograph and signature of prescribed dimension
- Scanned image of SAP certificate (if applicable)
- Net banking, credit/debit card details for fee payment
CLAT Photograph and Signature Requirements
While uploading your photograph and signature, make sure to images has specified size and format to get accepted in CLAT 2021 application form.
|Document||Image size (maximum)||Format|
|State of domicile certificate||2 MB|
Students who have cleared their Class 12 board exams with at least 45% are eligible to CLAT registration process 2021. While filling the CLAT 2021 application form, avoid making errors as there is no option for correction after final submission. The CLAT 2021 online test will be held in a computer-based mode on June 13, 2021 for admission to the UG and PG law programs of the 22 National Law Universities (NLUs). Know more about CLAT application form 2021, steps to apply, required details, fee, etc;
CLAT is one of the competitive law entrance exams of the country and every year thousands of aspirants appear. There are 22 NLUs offering admission to UG and PG law courses through CLAT score. The online test includes 150 objective type questions and the exam duration is 2 hours. These MCQs will be divided into five sections, English including Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
CLAT 2021 exam will be held on June 13, 2021 by the CLAT consortium. The CLAT score will be available online on June 14, 2021. After the announcement of result, the NLUs will release the list of shortlisted candidates for counselling rounds. Apart from the NLUs, there are also various other private law schools that accepts CLAT scores.
CLAT Application form – FAQ
What is the last date to apply online for CLAT 2021?
March 31, 2021 is the last date to apply online for CLAT 2021.
How to apply online for CLAT 2021?
Go to CLAT consortium website, sign up using your mobile number and password. Once all done, login to fill CLAT application form 2021 by entering basic details, education details, upload documents and pay registration fee to complete the process. It will take hardly 5 minutes to complete the submission of CLAT registration.
Can I make changes in the submitted CLAT application form?
No, Once applicants submit the CLAT 2021 application form, they won’t be able to make any changes in the entered details. They can re-register for the test, then fill another application form and submit the same. In this case, the previous application fee will not be refunded to the applicants. Also, applicants must remember that the last submitted application form will be considered final.
How to reset CLAT 2021 password?
Go to the CLAT login page then enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘Forgot Password’ button. CLAT consortium will send you OTP to your mobile and enter the same to reset password.
Can I apply for CLAT 2021 in offline?
No, applicants can apply for CLAT 2021 in online mode only on CLAT consortium website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.