CMAT 2023 Registration: CMAT 2023 application form will start on November 1, 2022 and end on December 10, 2022. NTA will conduct CMAT 2023 exam (date) on January 24, 2023 for MBA admissions in over 1000 MBA/PGDM colleges.
The procedure for registration is completely online and can be filled easily following the instructions. It’s very important to fill and submit the CMAT application form 2023 on or before the last date i.e. December 10, 2022.
CMAT 2023 Registration: Important Dates:
|CMAT 2023 Registration starts||November 1, 2022|
|CMAT 2023 Registration ends||December 10, 2022|
|CMAT Admit Card Release||January 10, 2023|
|CMAT 2023 Exam Date||January 24, 2023|
It is important to be aware of the important dates related to the CMAT 2023 registration. Please find the important dates for registration.
- Register for NTA CMAT 2023 from Nov 1- Dec 10, 2022.
- NTA CMAT 2023 online examination will be held on January 24, 2023. Candidates should prepare well by referring CMAT syllabus and exam pattern.
- The CMAT admit card for the same to be released on January 10, 2023 and it would be available till the exam date.
- The CMAT result 2023 for online test to be out on February 5, 2023.
CMAT Registration Fee:
|Fee payable for CMAT – 2023||General||₹1600||₹1000|
|GST* extra applicable.|
The CMAT 2023 registration fee for general category is ₹1600 while it is ₹800 for SC/ST categories. The last date to pay the application fee is December 10, 2022. It is important to fill the registration form on time as the late submission is not allowed even with an additional late fee.
CMAT Registration 2023 – Simple Process to Apply Online
CMAT 2023 registration process is very simple and it has 3 easy steps, which can be found below with detailed instructions.
- CMAT 2023 Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Fill in the CMAT Application Form 2023
Find below the detailed procedure for registering on the website of CMAT 2023:
Step 1: Registration for CMAT 2023
First time user enters the website, a CMAT 2023 application form page will open with all the instructions and details related to the form. It is important for the person to read all the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes or repetition while filling the form.
After reading the instructions, the candidate will be required to submit a self-declaration which certifies that the candidate has read the instructions.
Now the self-registration page will open, where the user would be required to fill the basic details. This will help the user create a login for himself. The login credential would have a login ID and a password which is 6 digit in length. Pone can use these credentials every time he logins on the page.
Step 2: Registration Fee Payment Process
the payment for the form can be paid by two modes. One can choose the mode depending on the comfort as well as the availability to the person. Following are the details available to the person:
Online Mode: If one has the any of the ways available for online payment, one can use this. Using this a candidate can give the payment using Debit/Credit card or using Net banking option. After the successful payment, the applicant will receive an email and a SMS on the registered mobile/email-ID with the confirmation.
Offline mode (SBI Challan): This mode is a bit time consuming, in this process the person first need to select this mode of payment. Once selected the user will be able to see the challan. The applicant needs to take 3 copies of the challan. Once the user takes the printout of the challan, the user can go to the SBI branch the following day as it take some time for the update.
Once the user goes to the bank with challan, he needs to provide the filled in copies of challan and the requisite cash at the cash counter. The cashier would accept the payment and provide a stamp and journal number of the challan receipt.
Make sure that the journal number is clearly visible as the applicant needs to put this journal number on the website while registering. The user can use this journal number only after 48 hours as it takes some time for the system to upgrade the details on the website. After confirmation, the user will also receive an auto generated SMS and an email.
Step 3: Complete fill in the CMAT Application form 2023
Once the payment is done, the use is required to fill all the details on the website. This includes the details regarding the personal details, educational details etc. During the form filling one can click on view/modify for making any changes to the form. Once you are sure that the information provided in the form is correct and final, the user can click on submit.
The user will also be required to fill a declaration that information is correct. Once the user confirms and submits the form, the user will not be allowed to make any modifications.
Once submitted, there will be a message “Thank you for successfully registering to NTA CMAT 2023 exam”. Registered user can see the filled form by clicking on “PREVIEW” button and take the printout of the form if wishes to. Note the last date for registration is 10th December of the applicants making payment through cash mode.
Documents for CMAT 2023 Registration
It is better for the person to keep the required documents required for the CMAT 2023 registration, as the process is online now. Find below the list of documents required by the candidate:
- As the procedure for registering is completely online, one needs a basic infrastructure as well as a good internet connection as the candidate would not want any breakages in the internet connection during the registration process of while doing the payment etc.
- The candidate is also required to have an email-ID ready as he would be required to fill the email-ID during the registration process and this email-ID will be used during the entire process of admissions for all the communications and providing any useful details.
- Mobile number: The candidate is also required to have a valid mobile number which will be used for any validation purposes as well as sharing all important communications. One should provide a permanent number here which he is going retain for another year.
- Photograph: One is also required to upload a scanned photograph along with the form. The photograph should be latest and should be clear with white background. The size of the photograph should be 140X160 and the size of the photograph should be less than 60 kb which is easy to upload.
- One is also required to upload a scanned copy of signature on the website. Thus one should do a signature on a white sheet for a good visibility and should be of the size 60X90 and less than 30 Kb.
- One should also keep all the documents required for the details like the mark sheets of graduation etc. as the candidate would be required to provide the details of the marks.
- Candidate is also required to have a valid debit/credit card for making the payment for the registration required as per the category of the person.
- One should also have a printer installed for the taking the printout of the form, this form can be sued as a reference document at the time of exam as well as later during the time of counselling and admissions.
CMAT 2023 FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for CMAT 2023?
CMAT 2023 registration and online application form last date is December 10, 2022.
How can i pay CMAT 2023 application fee?
CMAT 2023 Registration Fee is ₹1600. CMAT 2023 application fee can be paid using any of Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Paytm Services.
How can i edit CMAT 2023 application form?
If you have entered wrong details intentionally or mistake, then go for edit option. Simply edit your XAT application form and submit by login with your application number and password.
Is CMAT 2023 application fee refundable?
The CMAT 2023 application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.