CMAT 2021: Common Management Admission Test – CMAT 2021 is a national level exam for admissions into MBA programs. NTA is conducting CMAT 2021 exam on January 24, 2021. Registration will commence from November 1, 2020 to December 10, 2020. Admit card for the same to be released on December 24, 2020.
Currently, 1000+ MBA colleges in India accepting CMAT scorecard and offering various MBA/PGDM management courses. Get MBA admissions easily by clearing this exam.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021) is a national level exam organized by NTA for MBA/PGDM admissions in AICTE approved MBA colleges all over India.
- CMAT 2021 application form will release on November 10, 2020 and the last date for registration is December 10, 2020, 2020.
- The admit card for CMAT 2021 exam will be issued from December 24, 2020 to till the exam date.
- CMAT 2021 online test will be conducted on January 24, 2021.
- The CMAT result is expected to out on February 5, 2021.
- There is no age limit to apply for CMAT exam and the final year graduation students can apply to take the exam.
MBA admissions in India is ruled by different MBA entrance exams which tests the aptitude, business understanding, problem solving and other basic skills required for MBA. There are various entrance exams which are national level or at state level or exams conducted by individual colleges.
CMAT 2021 scorecard obtained by the students will be accepted across the institutes/colleges/departments/affiliated colleges under AICTE or affiliated to AICTE.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will keep the exam pattern similar to the previous one. Thus the exam will be conducted through computers being an online test at the designated centers. This online test would be conducted in a single session and would test various aspects of the candidate across four major buckets which include Quantitative Technique, Logical reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
CMAT is one of the national level exam conducted for admissions to number of colleges nationally across India. Earlier, this exam was conducted and counselled under the guidance of the central body AICTE with a guidance from the ministry of Human Resource development (MHRD), Government of India.
CMAT 2021 Registration
CMAT 2021 registration and application form process started on November 01, 2020. Candidates who intend to appear for CMAT 2021, can submit their application forms on the NTA CMAT official website. The last date to fill and submit the CMAT 2021 application form is November 2020. It is better for the person to keep the required documents for the CMAT 2021 registration such as scanned documents, education details, etc.
Find below the detailed procedure to easily fill the application form and complete CMAT registration 2021.
- Go to nta.ac.in then click on CMAT 2021 registration link.
- Now the self-registration page will open, where the user would be required to fill the basic details. This will help the user create a login.
- Pay the application form fee using online/offline modes. Here candidates can choose the mode of payment depending on the comfort.
- Fill in the remaining sections of CMAT 2021 application form and click on submit button.
- Once submitted, there will be a message “Thank you for successfully registering to NTA CMAT 2021 exam”.
- Download or take a print of CMAT application form for the future purpose.
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidate should make sure that he clears the CMAT 2021 eligibility criterion, which are listed below:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have scored 50% or an equivalent CGPA in is graduation done in any discipline.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates there is a relaxation which is 45%.
- Final year students of the 3 or 4 year course whose results are expected to be announced before the admissions to the college can also sit for the CMAT exam.
- The CGPA would be converted to the percentage for calculating the eligibility of the student. This eligibility will be calculated based on the University or college procedure. In case the college/University does not have any procedure for the conversion, then the CGPA obtained by the students will be divided by the total CGPA and multiplied by 100 to calculate the percentage which will be used as a benchmark for eligibility consideration.
- The final year students need to present a certificate or a letter from the college certifying that the students is in the final year of the exam and has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the previous exams for general and other categories while 45% marks for SC/ST/PwD categories. Such a candidate would only be provided admission if they produce a certificate from the college authorities.
- It is also mandatory for the students appearing in the final year and considered eligible for the admission to the PGDM/MBA course by the college authority to submit the degree/mark sheet for the final year to the college authorities by the due date as decided at the time of admissions.
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
The CAMT important dates like the exam date, form availability date, result date etc. for the exam are already out. Find below the key important dates for the CMAT 2021:
|Exam Activity||Important Dates||Details|
|CMAT 2021 Registration starts||November 01, 2020||apply online at NTA CMAT website.|
|Last date to apply online||December 10, 2020||apply online before last date|
|CMAT 2021 Admit Card Download||December 24, 2020||Login to download and print|
|Last date to download Admit card||January 24, 2021||Download it till exam date.|
|CMAT Exam Date||January 24, 2021||Official CMAT 2021 exam date.|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours||From 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM.|
|Result Date||February 5, 2021||Login to check and get scorecard.|
Let us look at the CMAT 2021 important Dates and Exam Schedule.
- The NTA has released CMAT 2021 notification and registration process started
- Candidates should fill in the CMAT 2021 application form by providing valid details and paying registration fee from November 10, 2020 to December 24, 2020.
- The last date for CMAT 2021 registration with late fee is December 7, 2020.
- CMAT 2021 admit card for online test will be released from December 24, 2020 and it remains available till the exam date.
- CMAT 2021 exam (date) conducting on January 24, 2021.
- The announcement of CMAT 2021 result will be released through online mode on February 5, 2021.
CMAT 2021 Syllabus
CMAT Syllabus 2021: When comes to CMAT syllabus and exam pattern, it has 4 sections of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension with 100 objective based questions for the maximum of 400 marks. All topics are designed to test the capabilities required for MBA admission through CMAT exam.
|Quantitative Techniques & DI||25||100|
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 4 marks granted for each correct answer and 1 mark denied for each wrong answer.
- All the questions would be objective with four choices to answer every question.
- There will be a total of 100 questions divided across four sections.
- There is no sectional cut off in the CMAT 2021 examination.
- Duration of the CMAT exam is 3 hours which will be conducted from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- The CMAT exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 28th January 2021.
CMAT Preparation 2021
Find CMAT 2021 preparation strategy, tips and books, which are essential for clearing the exam. There are various tools that a person can use to practice for the CMAT exam.
Here are most important preparation strategies to crack CMAT exam.
- CMAT 2021 sample papers: Previous year CMAT papers can help a lot in preparing for the CMAT exam, one can get fair amount of idea about the CMAT questions and the pattern of the exam.
- CMAT Mock test: One should also use the mock tests for preparing the exam, these mock tests prepare the person in the simulatory conditions as well help them identify their focus areas and area of improvement.
- Books for CMAT preparation: There are plenty of best books for the CMAT preparation available in the market. The CMAT books should be such that there are large number of questions for practice as well as they should be able to provide understanding on the basics. Books should also provide short-cut tricks to solve the questions.
Some of the books used universally for the preparation of the exam are:
- How to prepare for Quantitative aptitude for the CAT – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT – by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- Word power made easy by ‘Norman Lewis’
- High school English and grammar by Wren and Martin
Apart from this there are many good books for all the three sections reading comprehension, logical reasoning, Data interpretation, quantitative aptitude and general awareness.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download CMAT 2021 admit card / hall ticket from December 24 on NTA CMAT official website nta.ac.in. To download CMAT 2021 admit card, candidates requires to login by providing email ID and password.
Steps to download CMAT 2021 admit card
- Log in to the official website of CMAT 2021 at nta.ac.in
- Fill the enrollment ID or registered email ID and password to login.
- Click on download CMAT 2021 admit card, then take a print out for the future purpose.
NTA would also send the CMAT 2021 admit card on the registered email-id in the second week of January. Thus, it is important for the applicant to provide the correct email-ID which he is going to use throughout the selection process. CMAT 2021 Admit Card is the mandatory document to appear for the exam, a candidate would be admitted to the center without an admit card under any circumstances.
CMAT 2021 Result
Candidate requires to login for checking the CMAT result 2021. CMAT 2021 result will announce on February 5, 2021 at CMAT NTA official website. Candidates can easily check the CMAT results by using login details or can search by the roll number.
Process to Check the CMAT 2021 Result
- Log on to the NTA CMAT website – nta.ac.in
- Click on CMAT 2021 result section.
- Fill the email id and password to login.
- Then, select CMAT result 2021 to download score card.
NTA will prepare CMAT merit list 2021 along with answer keys and displays it on the official website after announcement of results. The final merit list of CMAT 2021 to be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the online test, which conducted on 28th January 2021.
MBA as everyone knows is the most in-demand course across for post-graduation. MBA is a course which helps develop business understanding in people. Thus, one can pursue MBA after any 3-4 year graduation course which could be BBA, BCA, B.Tech, and B. SC of any other graduation course.
Download CMAT scorecard and use it while applying for MBA admissions in your favorite colleges.
CMAT 2021 cut off
Over 1000 colleges accepting CMAT score for MBA admission in 2021 based on cut off marks and percentile. There are few top colleges in the list which demand a score of more than 99 percentile to certain colleges which provide admission at the score of 70 percentile as well.
CMAT cut off 2021 to be out on 10th February 2021. There are more than 1000 colleges which accept CMAT score, the cut offs for all these colleges vary based on their overall ratings, infrastructure and placements.
Candidates can look at the last year CMAT cut offs of the top colleges they are looking for to get a fair idea about the competition and level of preparation required for these colleges.
Below are the list of top MBA colleges in India accepting CMAT score and cut off marks. At the time of writing, NTA conducting CMAT 2021 exam on January 24, 2021.
|Institute Name||Cut off|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai||99.92 percentile (285)|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||99.85 percentile (260)|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||99.20 percentile (246)|
|We School Mumbai||99.06 percentile (244)|
|Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA DMS)||96.42 percentile (210)|
|XISS Ranchi||95 percentile (199)|
|MET Institute of Management, Mumbai||97.27 percentile (218)|
|Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS), Bangalore||90 percentile (180)|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||85 percentile (180)|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||82 percentile (170)|
|IFIM Business School, Bangalore||85 Percentile|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||85 percentile|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi||75 percentile (160)|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune||75 percentile (160)|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore||85 percentile|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||200|
|Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore||300|
|Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad||70 percentile|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||75 percentile|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||60 percentile|
|School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin||75 percentile|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune||60 percentile|
|Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai||60 percentile|
|Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad||60 percentile|
|AIMS Bangalore||60 percentile|
|Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior||84 percentile|
|Pune University Department of Management Studies, Pune||60 percentile|
|MIT School of Business, Pune||200|
|Lovely Professional University (MBA), Phagwara||80 percentile|
|SDMIMD, Mysore||50 percentile|
|University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun||213|
|Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur & Hyderabad||70 percentile|
|Doon Business School, Dehradun||60 percentile|
|Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Mohali||220|
|IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai||198|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||280|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai||232|
|N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||227|
|Singhad Institute, Pune||200|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi||180|
|Acharya School of Management, Bangalore||60 percentile|
|Dehradun Institute of Technology (MBA), Dehradun||50 percentile|
|ITS Institute of Management, Greater Noida||50 percentile|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad||75 percentile|
|Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida||60 percentile|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||75 percentile|
|National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur||45.5 percentile|
|Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Buldana||40|
|Indira School of Business Studies, Pune||160|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||100+ score|
CMAT 2021 FAQ
Who will conduct CMAT 2021?
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct CMAT 2021. Exam date is January 24, 2021.
How many MBA colleges accepting CMAT score?
There are over 1000 MBA colleges in India that are accepting CMAT score to give admissions into MBA/PGDM courses.
What is the last date for CMAT 2021?
As per CMAT 2021 schedule released by NTA, the last date for CMAT 2021 registration will be December 10, 2020.
How to apply for GATE CMAT 2021?
To apply for CMAT 2021, candidates should register at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ and submit application form. Next, upload documents and Payment of fees through credit card, debit card or net banking.
How difficult is CMAT?
CMAT exam is typically considered more easier than CAT/MAT/XAT exams in India.
Can final year students apply for CMAT 2021?
Applicants, those in the final year/semester of their graduation can apply online for CMAT 2021.
What is the application fees for CMAT 2021?
CMAT 2021 application fee is ₹1600 for General, ₹1000 for OBC and ₹800 for SC/ST categories.
How to download CMAT 2021 admit card?
Download CMAT 2021 admit card by providing application number and password. Generally, NTA will release call letter for online test before 2 weeks of the exam date.
How to Check CMAT 2021 Result?
Applicants can check their CMAT 2021 result and download scorecard as well by login on the NTA CMAT official website.