HBSE 10th Result 2022: Haryana Board of School Education will announce HBSE 10th Result 2022 on July 1, 2022. Result can be checked easily by entering either roll number or name on bseh.org.in. Haryana Board conducted the class 10 exams from April 20, 2022 to May 31, 2022, where over 400 thousand students took an exam and the HBSE 10th result 2022 declaration occurs tentatively on July 1, 2022.
Steps to check HBSE 10th Result 2022
The HBSE 10th result 2022 will be declared on July 1, 2022. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website bseh.org.in. Following are the steps to check the HBSE 10th result 2022:
- Go to the HBSE 10th result 2022 official website – bseh.org.in.
- Click on the results option or select HBSE 10th result 2022 option.
- Enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the find results button.
- Your HBSE 10th Result will appear on the screen with marks and status.
Optional: The result shows the total marks obtained by the candidate and the status of result. Download it or take a print out too.
Check 10th Result 2022 by State
Details mentioned in HBSE 10th Result 2022
The students will get the following information written in the HBSE 10th result 2022:
- Name and roll number of the student.
- Candidate’s enrollment number.
- Father’s & Mother’s name
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Details of Marks (Subject wise)
- Total marks
- Total grade point average
- Status of result (Pass & fail)
HBSE 10th Result 2022 Date
|HBSE Result 2022||Exam Date||Result Date|
|HBSE 10th Result 2022||April 20-May 31, 2022||July 1, 2022|
|HBSE 12th Result 2022||April 20 to May 31, 2022||June 30, 2022|
- Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) will declare HBSE 10th Result 2022 for class 10 exams on July 1, 2022.
- Students can check HBSE 10th result 2022 online at hbse.org.in by entering roll number or name.
- In 2022, over 70% students are expected to clear HBSE 10th exam 2022.
- Students should secure 35% marks in each subject to clear the exam.
- HBSE 10th result 2022 will display provisional mark sheet with grade, marks and overall outcome in the exam.
- Over 400 thousand students had registered and took Haryana Board class 10 exams between April 20, 2022 and May 31, 2022
HBSE 10th Revaluation result 2022
The board also provides the provision of rechecking/revaluation of the answer sheets after the declaration of results in case the students are not satisfied with marks allotted to them. The students can apply for revaluation in the online mode only by visiting the official website till end of May & the result will be announced in mid-July 2019 through online mode.
Steps to download HBSE 10th Revaluation result 2022:
- Visit the official web portal of HBSE Board i.e. bseh.org.in & click on the link “HBSE 10th revaluation result”
- A login page will appear on the screen where the candidates have to enter their roll number or name.
- Now click on “submit” tab. The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check the result & download the same for future reference.
It should be noted that filling the revaluation from does not mean that the score will surely upgraded. It may increase, decrease may remain same.
HBSE 10th Merit list 2022
The Haryana board school education will release the merit list for the top 10 ranked students after the declaration of result. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam. The merit list will be released through online mode only, by visiting the official website www.bseh.org.in. HBSE will declare the merit list in pdf format only. The merit list will be containing the following details –
Rank of the student
- Name & roll no. of the student.
- Father’s & mother’s name.
- School name & code.
- Date of birth of candidate
- Gender & category
- Total marks & total percentage.
HBSE 10th Supplementary result 2022
The students who are not able to clear the HBSE 10th regular exam will have to appear again in the supplementary exams in order to obtain passing marks in the subjects they failed earlier the supplementary exams will be expected to occur in mid of July & the result will announced in the first week of August tentatively. The supplementary exam is considered as the 2nd opportunity to clear the exams & fulfill the dreams of students.
Process to check HBSE 10th Supplementary result 2022:
In order to check the HBSE 10th supplementary results, the candidates needs to follow the steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the HBSE i.e. www.bseh.org.in and click on the link provided.
- The login window will appear on the screen where the applicant has to enter the name or roll number and hit the “find results” button.
- After all the details have been submitted successfully, the HBSE 10th Supplementary result of respective candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate are advised to check the result carefully & take the printout & keep it safe with you.
Haryana Board of School Education
Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) which is established in 1969 is the authorized organization that conducts Public Examinations that conducts Public examination at middle, matric and senior secondary school levels annually in the state of Haryana through the affiliation schools.
The headquarters of HBSE is in Bhiwani & the official language being Hindi and English. The official website of HBSE is www.bsch.org.in. The board conducts examination twice in a year for class 8th, 10th & 12th.
HBSE also conducts the Haryana Techers Eligibility Test (HTET) time to time. The integral part of the HBSE, Haryana open school (HOS) conducts on demand examination, annual & supplementary examinations at secondary & senior secondary levels.
The main aim of HOS is to provide education to all those who are beyond the reach of formal education due to the reasons such as social, financial etc.
All the Haryana government schools are affiliated with Govt. of Haryana with HBSE.
HBSE also grants affiliation to those private institutes who are permanently / temporarily recognized by Department of school education, Haryana upon the payment prescribed for to the board.
The HBSE class 10 exam will be held in the months of April-May 2022 and the result for the same will be announced in July 2022 by the Haryana board of school education through online mode by visiting the official website. The candidates who will appear in the exams will be able to check the result. The students can easily check their respective HBSE 10th result 2022 by entering roll number.
HBSE 10th Result 2022 – FAQ
Where to check HBSE 10th Result 2022?
Students can check their HBSE 10th Result 2022 online at bseh.org.in.
What is HBSE 10th Result 2022 date?
Haryana Board of School Education will releasing HBSE 10th Result 2022 tentatively on July 1, 2022. It can be checked online at bseh.org.in by entering roll number or name.
What is the minimum marks required to clear HBSE 10th exams 2022?
A minimum of 35% marks required in each subject to clear the HBSE 10th exams 2022. If a student failed to get required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary exams.
When will HBSE 10th supplementary result 2022 to be announced?
Haryana Board will announce HBSE 10th supplementary result 2022 in the first week of August 2022.
Where to collect original HBSE 10th mark sheet?
Students should collect their HBSE 10th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective schools.