HBSE 12th Result 2022: Haryana Board will declare HBSE 12th Result 2022 on June 30, 2022. Students can check their Haryana Board 12th results 2022 for arts, commerce and science groups by entering roll number or name on the official website – bseh.org.in. Over 260 thousand students had registered and took Haryana class 12 exams between April 20 and May 31, 2022. Let us discuss how to check the HBSE result 2022 for class 12 exams on the official website www.bseh.org.in.
There are 3 streams in 12th standard in Haryana board viz Science, Arts and Commerce. The HBSE 12th result 2022 for all streams will be announces simultaneously on the same date. The procedure for obtaining the result for all the streams is same. The same steps should be followed by every student which has been described earlier.
Steps to check HBSE 12th Result 2022
The HBSE 12th result 2022 for arts, commerce and science streams will be declared on June 30, 2022. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website www.bseh.org.in. Following are the steps to check the HBSE 12th result 2022:
- Go to the HBSE 12th result 2022 official website – www.bseh.org.in.
- Click on the HBSE 12th results option.
- Enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the find results button.
- Your HBSE 12th Result will appear on the screen with marks and status.
Optional: The result shows the total marks obtained by the candidate and the status of result. Download it or take a print out too.
Check 12th Result 2022 by State
HBSE 12th Result 2022 Date
|HBSE Result 2022||Exam Date||Result Date|
|HBSE 12th Result 2022||April 20 to May 31, 2022||June 30, 2022|
|HBSE 10th Result 2022||April 20-May 31, 2022||July 1, 2022|
- HBSE 12th result 2022 for science, arts and commerce streams to be out on June 30, 2022 on bseh.org.in.
- In 2022, over 85% students are expected to clear Haryana Board class 12 exams 2022. Students should secure 23 out of 70 marks in each subject to clear the exam.
- Haryana School Education Board (HBSE) was conducted class 12 exams from April 20 to May 31, 2022.
- Check your HBSE 12th result 2022 by entering roll number or name.
- Students can also check it via SMS by typing HBSE12ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263.
- Students can collect original 12th mark sheet from their colleges for admission to under graduate courses after declaration of results.
Name wise HBSE 12TH Result 2022
There are some 3rd party websites such as India results, exam results which also announces the HBSE 12th class result through online mode. Through these websites the name wise results is released.
These websites also reduce the burden on the official website because of huge traffic on the official website on the day of result declaration.
Hence the students need not to worry if they don’t get the result by visiting the official website as there are other alternative also
Details mentioned in the 12th class HBSE result:
- Students name & roll number
- Name of board
- Name of examination
- Class name
- Name & code of subject.
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Result status
HBSE 12th Revaluation/Rechecking
The HBSE 12th class result will be declared in the first week of June tentatively but the students who are not happy and have any doubt regarding their marks can be go for rechecking or reevaluation.
In the second week of June, the HBSE will issue the official notification regarding the rechecking or reevaluation procedure. The students can register themselves for the same till mid of May. For the rechecking procedure, the candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per subject. The result for reevaluation procedure will be released in last week of June 2022.
In order to apply for registration through online. The following steps should be followed by the candidate to register himself/ herself for registration.
- The student should open the official website & open the link reevaluation registration.
- Once the link is clicked, the new login window will be opened & the candidate has to click on “new user registration”
- The candidate has to agree all the rules for rechecking & reevaluation.
- Now the “Registration form” will appear on the screen of computer. The candidate has to enter all the details accurately & hit the “submit” tab.
- The student is now registered successfully for rechecking and reevaluation.
The reevaluation form will be accepted only after the issuance of submission of the challan at the Regional office or head office of the respective district concerned with HBSE. It can also be paid using debit or credit cards through online payment gateway.
HBSE 12th Rechecking / Revaluation Result 2022
- The candidate has to visit the HBSE official website – bseh.org.in.
- Select HBSE 12th rechecking / reevaluation result link.
- Next, the candidate has to enter the roll number as mentioned on the admit card and hit “find result” button.
- The reevaluation / rechecking result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to download the result & save it for future reference.
It is to be noted that the reevaluation can improve the score if the numbers go up but if the numbers decrease then all the result will modify according to deduction in marks. If the best scores go up to 5% or more then the answer sheet will be send to 3rd examiner for case marking.
HBSE 12th Supplementary Exam 2022
Because of less effort put in by student or any other reason, if the student is not able to clear the HBSE 12th exams in the first attempt, they will be provided the second opportunity to clear the exam.
This 2nd opportunity is termed as supplementary or compartment exams. To appear it is important to know the time table or date sheet of the exam. Following steps should be followed to download the date sheet of the supplementary exams.
- Visit the HBSE official website, click on the link HBSE 12th supplementary date sheet.
- As the candidate clicked on the link, he/she will be able to see the date sheet in the pdf format.
- Candidates are advised to download the datasheet and save it.
The supplementary exams will be started in 1st week of July & result for the same will be declared in 1st week of August 2022.
HBSE 12th Exams
The HBSE 12th date sheet 2022 out, the exams to be held from April 20 to May 31, 2022 and the result for the same will be declared on June 30, 2022 tentatively. The result for HBSE 12TH class will be declared through online mode only on the official website of the board i.e. bseh.org.
- BSEH, board of secondary education Haryana came into existence in 1987, since then it is holding the responsibility for conducting the examination of 12th annually in the month of March-May and the declaration of result in the month of June.
- In 1969, the Haryana board of school education was established at Chandigarh. The board started working with a staff of 100 official allotted from Punjab university, Chandigarh.
- In 1970, HBSE conducted its 1st examination of Matric level. In 1976, HBSE started conducted middle school examination (8th class).
- In 1981, HBSE was shifted to Bhivani & finally in 1987 board started conducted 10+2 examination and in 1990 it also started conducting vocational examination.
- In 1994, HBSE established Haryana open school to increase its reach.
Procedure to check HBSE 12th Supplementary result 2022
- Applicant should go to bseh.org.in, then click the link HBSE 12th supplementary result 2022 which will lead the candidate to the page where he/she has to enter the roll number or name.
- Once the candidate enter all the details, he/she has to hit the find results button.
- The result will be appeared on the screen, the candidate has to download the result & take the printout of the same for future reference.
HBSE 12th Result 2022 – FAQ
Where to check HBSE 12th Result 2022?
Students can check their HBSE 12th Result 2022 online on the Haryana Board official website – bseh.org.in.
What is HBSE 12th Result 2022 date?
Haryana Board will releasing HBSE 12th Result 2022 of Arts, Commerce and Science on June 30, 2022. It can be checked online at bseh.org.in by entering roll number and clicking on the find result button.
What is the minimum marks required to clear HBSE 12th exams 2022?
A minimum of 33% or 23 out of 70 marks required in each subject to clear the HBSE 12th exams 2022. If a student failed to get required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary or compartment exams.
When will HBSE 12th Compartment result 2022 to be announced?
HBSE will announce HBSE 12th result 2022 for supplementary exams in August 2022.
Where to collect original HBSE 12th mark sheet?
Students should collect their HBSE 12th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective colleges.