IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online – IBPS Clerk application form 2021 submission has started on July 12, 2021 and the last date for application form is August 1, 2021. Apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 on ibps.in by following step by step process.
IBPS Clerk 2021 exam date for prelims has announced and it will conducted on August 28-29 & September 4-5, 2021 and the mains exam will be held on October 31, 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online link – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl11jun21/
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application form – Dates
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021|
|Online Application/registration starts||July 12, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021||August 1, 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||July 12 to Aug 1, 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application||August 1, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||August 28-29, 2021 and|
September 4, 2021
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||October 31, 2021|
Simply select the below given IBPS clerk 2021 apply online link then fill basic details. A provisional registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail and phone number. Use the same details to fill remaining application and make payment. Find below the direct link to apply for IBPS clerk 2021 along with instructions, last date, fee payment and process.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021
Candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 from July 12, 2021 to August 1, 2021. Follow the below steps to submit your IBPS Clerk application form 2021 and complete registration process.
Step 1: IBPS Clerk Registration
- Go to ibps.in then click on “Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021”.
- Now, click on “Click Here for New Registration” to start filling the application form.
- Next, enter your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Enter the captcha and click on “save and next” button.
- You will get registration ID and password to your email id and phone number. Make sure to keep these details till completion of IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment process. Use these login details to fill the remaining application form, uploading documents and making fee payment.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Login with registration number and password.
- Then Upload your photograph, signature and left thumb impression as specified in below.
- After uploading documents, click on “save and next” button.
While uploading documents make sure that they should be in the following dimensions and sizes to get approved your IBPS Clerk application form 2021.
|Image Type||Format||Size of the Image||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG||20 KB-50 KB||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG||10 KB-20 KB||140 x 60 pixels|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPG||20 KB-50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Declaration Letter||JPG||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400 pixels|
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of signature file should be in the range of 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
Step 3: Fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
- Candidates should fill details in the Basic, Qualification/ Experience/Language, and Survey tabs.
- Under Basic tab, enter basic details such as name, address, category code, etc.
- Then, Enter your personal and educational qualifications details under Qualification/ Experience/Language tab.
- Under Survey tab, mention the choice of organizations where you would like to work for, if you get selected.
- Now, simply click on “I Agree” checkbox and click on final submit button.
- Candidates can preview their filled IBPS Clerk 2021 application forms. If they would like to make changes, simply edit any details.
- While filling in the educational details which include 10th, 12th and graduation details, one should make use of the original documents to enter the marks correctly.
- It’s important to cross check all details by then and Once satisfied with provided details, proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
- This step is treated as the final step of IBPS Clerk application form 2021. After that, no changes will be accepted.
- After this the candidate would be required to pay the requisite payment for the application form.
Step 4: IBPS Clerk Application Fee Payment
- Select the payment option from Debit/Credit Card, Net banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Pay IBPS Clerk application fee.
- Once the payment of application is done a receipt will be generated.
The application form and the intimation charges are variable depending on the category to which a person belongs:
- For SC/ST/PwD/XS candidates the fee is Rs. 175 only which is the intimation charges only.
- For General / OBC category, the fee is Rs. 850 which includes the fee for application form as well as the intimation charges.
Step 5: Take Print out of Confirmation
- Take a Print of confirmation fee payment receipt.
- Also take print out of filled IBPS Clerk 2021 application form.
Prerequisites of IBPS Clerk Registration
Some of the must have documents that required before filling the IBPS Clerk application form online are:
I. Scanned Photograph and Signature:
Candidates must have scanned Photograph and Signature in the following formats before applying for IBPS Clerk exam.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
II. Workable Email-ID:
Candidates should have valid Email ID to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation. It can also be used to recover your login details.
III. Documents for information:
Keep all necessary documents such as certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used to enter information while filling online application form.
IV. To make Payment:
Candidates can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking at the time of online payment of the exam fee.
- IBPS clerk application fee is Rs. 850 for general category students and OBC category candidates .
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST or the differently able(PWD) community the fee is Rs.175.
- Once the fee is paid, use the registration ID and password to login to your account and download your admit card when it is ready.
Note: you get your registration ID and password before paying the fee as well , so don’t consider that as the final step. Admit card will be generated only for candidates who have completed the application process and paid the fee as well.
- It is a must to have the following particulars to initiate the application procedure:
- Email ID is mandatory and all your information will be sent to that registered email Id.
- A soft copy or a scanned copy of the your recent passport sized photographs and your signature is a must.
- The photograph to be uploaded must be between 20kb and 50kb and the signature should be less than 20kb.
- Once you are done uploading all the credentials , you will then need to fill in all the details regarding your personal details, your academic details, your category (in case if you have any reservations, else it will be considered as general category).
- After completing all the details , validating them is important to check for any errors. Once validation is completed, we will be redirected to the application link which is completed with all your credentials. Upon clicking the submit option, you will now be redirected to the fee payments link.
IBPS Clerk 2021 – FAQ
What is age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
The age limit for IBPS clerk exam 2021 is 20 to 28 years for unreserved category candidates and 5 years upper age relaxation will applicable to SC/ST category candidates.
What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021?
The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 is August 1, 2021. Application fee can be paid from June 20, 2021 to July 10, 2021.
How can i pay IBPS Clerk application fee?
Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for IBPS Clerk exam.
How to correct IBPS Clerk application form 2021?
IBPS Clerk 2021 application form correction facility allowed to modify certain fields only. It can be corrected by login using registration number and password.
Is IBPS Clerk application fee refundable?
The IBPS Clerk application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.