IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: IBPS RRB application form 2021 submission has started on June 8, 2021 and the last date for registration is June 28, 2021. Apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 by selecting the following direct link and fill basic details. A provisional registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail and phone number. Use the same details to fill remaining application and make payment.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 for Clerk – Apply here
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 for PO – Apply here
IBPS RRB Apply Online for Officer Scale II/III – Apply here
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 – Download Here
IBPS RRB 2021 online application form has released on June 8, 2021. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 Exam is June 28, 2021. Below Check important dates of IBPS RRB online application form 2021.
|Commence of IBPS RRB Online registration||June 8, 2021|
|Last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021||June 28, 2021|
|Payment of application fee||June 8-28, 2021|
|Editing/correcting of application form||June 28, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||June 28, 2021|
IBPS RRB 2021 exam dates for Clerk and PO preliminary test has announced and it will conducted on 1, 7, 8, 14, 15 August 2021. Online application process for IBPS RRB 2021 requires to complete registration and application fee payment. Candidates can edit their online application details by login using registration number and password till June 28, 2021.
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2021
Candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 from June 8, 2021 to June 28, 2021. Follow the below steps to submit your IBPS RRB application form 2021 and complete registration process.
Step 1: IBPS RRB Registration
- Go to ibps.in then click on “Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS RRB-2021”.
- Now, click on “Click Here for New Registration” to start filling the application form.
- Next, enter your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Enter the captcha and click on “save and next” button.
- You will get registration ID and password to your email id and phone number. Make sure to keep these details till completion of IBPS RRB 2021 recruitment process. Use these login details to fill the remaining application form, uploading documents and making fee payment.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Login with registration number and password.
- Then Upload your photograph, signature and left thumb impression as specified in below.
- After uploading documents, click on “save and next” button.
While uploading documents make sure that they should be in the following dimensions and sizes to get approved your IBPS RRB application form 2021.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of signature file should be in the range of 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
Step 3: Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2021
- Candidates should fill details in the Basic, Qualification/ Experience/Language, and Survey tabs.
- Under Basic tab, enter basic details such as name, address, category code, etc.
- Then, Enter your personal and educational qualifications details under Qualification/ Experience/Language tab.
- Under Survey tab, mention the choice of organizations where you would like to work for, if you get selected.
- Now, simply click on “I Agree” checkbox and click on final submit button.
- Candidates can preview their filled IBPS RRB 2021 application forms. If they would like to make changes, simply edit any details.
- While filling in the educational details which include 10th, 12th and graduation details, one should make use of the original documents to enter the marks correctly.
- It’s important to cross check all details by then and Once satisfied with provided details, proceed towards the payment of the application fee.
- This step is treated as the final step of IBPS RRB application form 2021. After that, no changes will be accepted.
- After this the candidate would be required to pay the requisite payment for the application form.
Step 4: IBPS RRB Application Fee Payment
- Select the payment option from Debit/Credit Card, Net banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Pay IBPS RRB application fee.
- Once the payment of application is done a receipt will be generated.
The application form and the intimation charges are variable depending on the category to which a person belongs:
- For SC/ST/PwD/XS candidates the fee is Rs. 100 only which is the intimation charges only.
- For General / OBC category, the fee is Rs. 600 which includes the fee for application form as well as the intimation charges.
Step 5: Take Print out of Confirmation
- Take a Print of confirmation fee payment receipt.
- Also take print out of filled IBPS RRB 2021 application form.
Prerequisites of IBPS RRB Registration
Some of the must have documents that required before filling the IBPS RRB application form online are:
I. Scanned Photograph and Signature:
Candidates must have scanned Photograph and Signature in the following formats before applying for IBPS RRB exam.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
II. Workable Email-ID:
Candidates should have valid Email ID to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation. It can also be used to recover your login details.
III. Documents for information:
Keep all necessary documents such as certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used to enter information while filling online application form.
IV. To make Payment:
Candidates can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking at the time of online payment of the exam fee.
IBPS RRB 2021 – FAQ
What is the age limit to apply for IBPS RRB 2021?
IBPS RRB Age limit is 18-40 years and it varies based on post you are applying. Refer the following table to get post wise age limit. However, there will be further relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC provided.
|Post||Max age||Min age|
|Officer Scale- I||30 years||18 years|
|Officer Scale- II||32 years||21 years|
|Officer Scale- III||40 years||21 years|
|Office Assistant||28 years||18 years|
How to correct IBPS RRB application form 2021?
IBPS RRB 2021 application form correction facility allowed to modify certain fields only. It can be corrected by login using registration number and password.
What is the last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021?
The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 is June 28, 2021. Application fee can be paid from June 8, 2021 to June 28, 2021.
Can i apply for both the IBPS RRB Clerk and PO vacancies?
Yes, you can apply for both these posts. one is IBPS RRB clerk, another is IBPS RRB PO.
Can i apply for more than one post in officer cadre?
No, only one application will be accepted for officer cadre posts.
I have applied with the wrong details, can I register again?
Yes, you can apply but use new email address to register again.
How can i pay IBPS RRB application fee?
Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for IBPS RRB exam.
Is IBPS RRB application fee refundable?
The IBPS RRB application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.