IBPS RRB Preparation 2022 – Recommended IBPS RRB 2022 Preparation Strategy, Tips and Study plan: Candidates appearing for the IBPS RRB exam 2022 should focus more on accuracy rather than attempting more questions. There is no shortcut to success, it is the result of hard work, determination and preparation. The practice should be organised, strategize and well planned.
How to prepare for IBPS RRB 2022?
Some of the most well known IBPS RRB 2022 preparation tips and strategies out there to clear the exam are:
- Candidates are recommended to practice IBPS RRB mock tests since it will help them to boost up their speed. They should solve at least one paper in a day. Solving mock tests will help candidates to identifying the areas which they are lagging behind and can work on them.
- Create a IBPS RRB study plan for the preparation of the exam. Spend more time on the tough topics and practice as much as you can on those specific topics specifically if the weightage is high for those topics.
- Focus more on learning the shortcuts since it will help them to solve lengthy questions.
- Study at least 2 to 3 hours a day regularly to crack the exam. They should devote an hour for each section.
- Make a list of topics from which questions may be asked. Aspirants should start preparing the topics they find the toughest.
- Refer NCERT or high school books for clearing the concepts especially for Math and English.
- While studying should prepare notes as it will help them to revise quickly during the last minute of preparation.
Section Wise IBPS RRB 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check below for topic-wise preparation tips of IBPS RRB 2022.
In English Language section, questions are usually asked from Comprehension, Spotting Error, Cloze test, fill in the blanks and sentence re-arrangement. Candidates must have a good over English. Aspirants are advised to make a habit of reading newspapers, magazines to enhance their vocabulary.
Reasoning is the most scoring section and candidates need to formulate proper strategy to score well in this section. Candidates should first understand the concept as it will make them easier to solve any questions in this section. Topics such as Blood Relation, Coding -Decoding, Inequalities, ranking, directions, input and output and syllogism are easy and candidates can score good marks in these questions. Therefore, candidates should brush their skills on these topics. To solve questions on seating arrangement and puzzles, candidates need to focus on the analytical part. Candidates should practice seating arrangement and puzzles question regularly. It is always better to solve these questions by making diagrams.
In Quantitative Aptitude, data interpretation, ratio and proportion, percentages, profit and loss, time and work, time speed and distance, simple and compound interest and mensuration are important topics. Quantitative Aptitude is all about practice and the more candidates are clear with concepts, the easier it will be for them to score good in this section. Candidates should note down the formulas since it will help them to remember it easily. Candidates should do revision from their high school mathematics book since it will help them to clear their basics.
Candidates to score good in this section should read the newspapers regularly for banking, finance and current affairs. While preparing for this section, candidates should focus specifically on Indian economy questions, marketing, awards & honors sports, finance, Indian constitution, agriculture, history of banking, banking terms, RBI functions, fiscal-monetary policies, etc.
This is the easiest among all the sections of IBPS RRB exam. It is easy to score good marks in this section. Candidates will require basic knowledge of computers and networking as well as computer shortcuts. The important topics of this section are, basic of computers, operating system functions, basic internet knowledge and protocols, computer basic questions, network basics (LAN & WAN), generations of the computer, IO device, computer shortcuts and basic knowledge of MS Office.
IBPS RRB 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates must be thorough with the latest IBPS RRB 2022 syllabus and exam pattern.
- IBPS RRB prelims exam carries 80 marks while mains exam has 200 marks.
- 1/4 negative mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- IBPS RRB prelims exam have to be completed in 45 minutes, while for mains exam it is 2 hours.
- 80 Objective questions will be asked in preliminary exam from Reasoning and Numerical Abilities sections.
- IBPS RRB Mains exam has 200 Objective questions that will be given from Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English/Hindi Language and Computer Knowledge sections.
- IBPS RRB question paper/online test will be in English and Hindi languages.
The IBPS RRB exam comprise of Preliminary, Mains and Single exam. The Preliminary examination of IBPS RRB will consists of objective type questions from Reasoning and Numerical Ability. There will be total 80 questions and total marks allotted for the exam is 80 marks. The mains examination of IBPS RRB comprises of 5 sections – Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness. There will be total 200 questions in the mains examination.
To score good, candidates need to focus more on the analytical part rather than working hard by cramming the shortcuts. In this article on IBPS RRB preparation tips, we have presented the strategies that candidates should adopt to crack the preliminary and mains exam. With just few days left, the tips and tricks given here will help the candidates to prepare for IBPS RRB 2022 exam.
IBPS RRB 2022 notification has been released and online application process completed. Now, it’s time for preparation to ease the exam. As per exam schedule, the preliminary examination of IBPS RRB is scheduled to be conducted in August while the mains exam will be held in September. This leaves roughly 2 to 3 months for banking aspirants to prepare for the exam.