IBPS RRB Result 2022: The Result of IBPS RRB Clerk and PO preliminary exams will be declared in August 2022 followed by mains result in October 2022. Candidates need to score qualifying marks in each stage of selection process. The candidates will be shortlisted for the main exam based on marks obtained in prelims exam. Below Check Your IBPS RRB Clerk/PO result and cut off marks.
IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2022 – Check Here (to be updated)
Update: IBPS RRB PO Result 2022 out – Check Here (Direct link)
How to Check IBPS RRB Result 2022
Follow the below steps to check IBPS RRB Result 2022 for prelims exam:
- Click on IBPS RRB Result 2022 link.
- Enter your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Next, Enter the security captcha code for verification purpose and click login.
- Then, your IBPS RRB result status with cutoff marks will be displayed on screen.
- Optional: Download your IBPS RRB results/scorecard and take its print out.
Click Here to Check IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2022 (Link will available as per schedule)
IBPS RRB Result 2022
|IBPS RRB 2022||Dates|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2022||Aug 1, 2, 8, 9 and 16, 2022|
|IBPS RRB 2022 Result – Prelims Exam||Aug 2022|
|IBPS RRB Main Exam 2022|| Officer Scale-I, II, III: Sep 13, 2022|
Office Assistant: Sep 19, 2022
|IBPS RRB Result 2022 – Main Exam||Oct 2022|
|IBPS RRB 2022 Interview Round||Officer Scale-I, II, III: Nov 2022|
|Provisional Allotment- All Posts||Jan 2023|
IBPS will declare IBPS RRB result in three stages – Prelims, Mains/Single online exam and Interview. Check dates of IBPS RRB result 2022 for prelims and mains exams.
- At first, IBPS RRB result 2022 for prelims exam will be declared in August 2022 followed by IBPS RRB mains result in October 2022 .
- The IBPS RRB final result will be declared in December 2022-January 2022. Based on final result, candidates will be selected for the post of Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose).
- The result will be declared for all candidates who will appear for each stage of exam. However, only those candidates securing qualifying marks decided by IBPS will be shortlisted for subsequent stages of selection process.
- It also displays the sectional and overall marks scored by candidates in each stage of exam.
- IBPS will select candidates for Interview 3 to 4 times the number of vacancies.
IBPS RRB Result 2022 – Prelims exam
- IBPS RRB Prelims exam was conducted from August 1 – 16, 2022 for Officers Scale I and Office Assistants vacancies.
- IBPS RRB Result 2022 for preliminary exam will be out in August 2022.
- Candidates for both the posts will have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cutoff marks.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category will be shortlisted for mains examination.
IBPS RRB Result 2022 for Mains/Single exam
- The IBPS RRB result 2022 for mains and single test to be out in October 2022.
- A Single test to be held for Officer Scale 2 and 3 posts on September 13, 2022.
- Selected Candidates in IBPS RRB prelims exam have to give main exam for Office Assistant and Officer Scale 1 posts, and it will be conducted on September 19, 2022.
- IBPS RRB result 2022 for mains/single exam will be declared for the post of Officers Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose).
- Candidates need to secure overall and sectional qualifying marks in mains examination as per their category and posts.
- Candidates for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in mains examination.
- IBPS will prepare merit list of candidates for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from those who have scored minimum qualifying marks.
IBPS RRB Result 2022 for Interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III will be called for Interview.
- The result of Interview will be declared along with the final result in January 2023.
- The total marks allotted for interview is 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks for interview is 40 % for General category and 35% for SC / ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Candidates for the post of Officers Scale I, II & III will be selected for interview 3 times the total number of vacancies.
- The scores obtained by candidates in mains examination will not be shared with the shortlisted candidates for interview before the
completion of interview process.
IBPS RRB 2022 Final Result
The final result of IBPS RRB for the post of Office Assistant will be based on the marks secured by candidates in mains exam.
The marks obtained by candidates in mains examination will be converted to 100 out of 200. The combined final score of candidates for the post of Officers Scale I, II & III shall be arrived on the basis of the marks obtained in mains examination or single examination and interview.
The weightage given to mains exam and interview for the post of Officers Scale I, II & III is 80:20. The marks secured by candidates for the post of Officers Scale I, II & III in mains examination and interview will be normalized to 100.
Candidates based on their ranks and post preferences will be allotted to any of the participating organisation or financial organisations.
Process to Calculate Score in IBPS RRB Results
IBPS will calculate the scores of candidates to declare the result in the following ways.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculation.
Process for arriving at Total Weighted Score in the online single examination for Officer Scale-II and Officer Scale-III
Total Weighted Score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning + Computer Knowledge + Financial Awareness + English Language/ Hindi Language + Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation)
Process for arriving at Total Weighted Score in the online single examination for Officer Scale-II in Specialist Cadre
Total Weighted Score = Scores obtained in (Professional Knowledge + Reasoning + Financial Awareness + English Language/ Hindi Language + Computer Knowledge + Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation).
Process for arriving at total score for Officers Scale I & Office Assistant Multipurpose
Total score = Scores obtained in Reasoning+ Numerical Ability+General Awareness+ English Language/ Hindi Language + Computer Knowledge.
Key points of IBPS RRB Result 2022
- The result of IBPS RRB will be available online only.
- For the post of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) only the marks scored in mains examination will be considered for final merit list.
- For the post of Officers Scale I, II, III only the marks obtained in mains exam or single examination will be considered to shortlist candidates for interview and final merit list.
- Allotment for the post of Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be done on the basis of ranks, number of vacancies and post preferences.
- Prior the completion of interview process, the marks of shortlisted candidates will not be disclosed.
- Candidates not exceeding three times the number of vacancies will be called for interview.
IBPS RRB Result 2022 – FAQs
How to Check IBPS RRB Result 2022?
IBPS RRB result 2022 can be checked by login with your registration number and date of birth/password at ibps.in.
When will the IBPS RRB result 2022 be released?
IBPS RRB Result 2022 for prelims and mains will be released in August 2022 and October 2022 respectively.
What is the selection process of IBPS RRB 2022?
IBPS will select candidates for IBPS RRB vacancies based on their performance in prelims and main exams separately. A final merit list will be released with selected candidates.
How difficult is IBPS RRB exam?
It depends on post you apply. Generally, IBPS RRB PO is difficult than IBPS RRB clerk exam.
Is there any Sectional cutoff in IBPS RRB exam?
There is no sectional cutoff in IBPS RRB exam.
Is there any negative marking in IBPS RRB exam?
There is 1/4 of marks to be deducted for each wrong answer in IBPS RRB exam and it’s applicable for the both of prelims and main exams.