JKCET Result 2020: JKBOPEE will announce JKCET 2020 result on May 18, 2020 at jkbopee.org. Students who taken the exam can check their result by searching hall ticket number in the provided file.JKCET 2020 was conducted on April 19, 2020. Now, the result of JKCET 2020 to be out on May 18, 2020. The result let the students to know their qualifying status in the JKCET 2020.
|JKCET 2020 Result||Dates|
|JKCET 2020 Exam date||April 19, 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Result||May 18, 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Counseling starts from||May 25, 2020|
The students, who ever qualify in this exam will get admissions in various engineering courses/programs in the following participated institiues aka JKCET colleges.
- GCET, Jammu.
- MIET, Jammu.
- MBS College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
- SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar.
- Yogananda College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
- Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu.
How to Check JKCET Result 2020
Candidates can download the JKCET 2020 result and the merit list online from the JKBOPEE website. Find below the detailed procedure to download the result:
- Step 1: Candidate needs to open the JKCET result 2020 link on the website.
- Step 2: One can download the pdf file of the JKCET 2020 result online.
- Step 3: User can download the JKCET result and search by providing the hall ticket number or name wise or the date of birth.
JKCET Result 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exam will announce the JKCET result 2020 on May 18, 2020. Candidates will be able to access their results online. Candidates will be able to download the result in pdf format from the website.
The authorities of the JKCET exam will also be preparing a merit list based on performance and the rank obtained in the exam and based in this they would prepare a merit list. This merit list would be used for inviting candidates for counselling.
Information Contains in the JKCET Result 2020
The result card of JKCET, 2020 will contain the following details:
- JKCET 2020 roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate in JKCET, 2020. This would include the total marks as well as the sectional marks.
- Rank of the candidate obtained in JKCET 2020
Methodology for preparing the JKCET Merit List
The conducted authority of JKCET will prepare the merit list of the exam by category as the merit list would differ for each category Candidates who want to take admission needs to score at least the qualifying marks required for the participating colleges.
The authority will choose the following criteria in case the two candidates have obtained the same marks
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in Mathematics will be preferred
- In case there is a tie even after that then the candidate scoring higher marks in physics will be preferred.
- In case the tie still prevails then the candidate who is older in age will be given the preference.
JKCET Result 2020 – Important Highlights
Following are some of the important highlights related to the JKCET results:
- Candidates can also access the result of the exam from the office of BOPEE office of Jammu and Srinagar as well.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the result can put a request for rechecking at the POS terminal of the BOPEE office at Srinagar or Jammu. One would be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 at the specific center.
- After the declaration of the result, the candidate will be called for the counselling from the third week of May. Candidates would be called based on the results and the merit list generated.
- The result of JKCET 2020 will be valid for admissions to the session for 2020-2020.
- Candidates would be required to bring the result card along with them to the JKCET counselling center.
JKCET 2020 Cutoff marks
The admission authority of JKCET 2020 will also prepare a cut-off list after the declaration of the result. The JKCET cut off list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates.
JKCET Cut-off is the minimum marks the candidates need to score in order to qualify for the exam. Candidates will have to score at least minimum marks to qualify for the exam and get admissions. The admissions to the B.Tech colleges will be dependent on the cut off list generated by the conducting authorities.
JKCET Counselling 2020
JKCET Counselling 2020 is a crucial task to get admission into engineering programs through score card. Candidate should qualify in the JKCET 2020 exam by securing minimum required cut off marks. Only qualifying students would be allowed to sit for the JKCET counselling.
Qualified candidates in the JKCET exam should register for counselling as per given schedule and participate by submitting the choices of engineering colleges and programs. One should also make sure to attend the counselling on time. This will prevent the chances of missing the seat in the preferred college.
JKCET Result 2020 – FAQ
How to get JKCET result 2020?
JKCET Result 2020 can be checked at jkbopee.org by searching hall ticket number and date of birth in result pdf file. Shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear in counselling.
Hoe many engineering seats available under JKCET 2020?
There are over 2500 engineering seats offered in government colleges through JKCET 2020. JKBOPEE will issue a separate notification for counselling after annoucing the results.
How to apply for JKCET result rechecking?
The students, who did not satisfied with marks or rank in JKCET results, they can apply for rechecking by paying Rs. 1000 at BOPEE office, Srinagar.
Who can participate in JKCET counselling?
Check merit list, if your name appeared in that list, then you can participate in the JKCET counselling by filling college preferences and paying counselling fee of Rs. 1200.