Karnataka SSLC Result 2021: Karnataka Secondary Education Board (KSEEB) will be declared Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 on April 30, 2021. Students can check SSLC Result 2021 for class 10 exam on kseeb.kar.nic.in or karresults.nic.in. Over 850 thousand students had registered and took class 10 exams.
- Karnataka Secondary Education Board (KSEEB) will declare Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 for class 10 exams on April 30, 2021.
- Students can check Karnataka SSLC result 2021 online at kseeb.kar.nic.in or karresults.nic.in.
- In 2021, over 73% students are expected to clear Karnataka SSLC exam 2021. Students should secure 35% marks in each subject to clear the exam.
- Students can also check it via SMS by typing KAR10<space>ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263.
- Karnataka SSLC result 2021 will display provisional mark sheet with grade, marks and overall outcome in the exam.
- A total of 71.8% students have cleared Karnataka SSLC exam in 2020.
- About 79.59% girls and 68.46% boys cleared the exam. Girls have outscore boys with a huge margin of 11%.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 Date and Time
Karnataka Secondary Education Board has confirmed that it will declare Karnataka SSLC result 2021 for class 10 exams on April 30, 2021 at 10 AM. Now, students can check these Karnataka SSLC results 2021 online at karresults.nic.in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
Here’s steps to check Karnataka SSLC Result 2021:
How to Check Karnataka SSLC Result 2021
- Step 1: Visit official website of Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 – karresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Select ‘SSLC result 2021’
- Step 3: Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Step 4: Click on submit button.
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download and print your SSLC result 2021 with mark sheet.
The Karnataka SSLC result 2021 of the candidate will contain various details such as overall and subject wise marks obtained by the candidate , grade, result status, etc.
How to Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 through SMS
- Click on “Add a New Message” on your mobile.
- Type KAR10<space>ROLLNUMBER
- Finally send this message to 56263.
- Immediately, you will get message that contains your SSLC Result 2021.
In addition to these methods, there are certain sites which also provide the option of searching for the result by typing the name. Thus students will just have to enter the name of the candidate. The website will link the name of the candidate to the official website.
Details of Karnataka SSLC result 2021
Following are the important details mentioned in the Karnataka SSLC result 2021. Result card or mark sheet of the candidate contains:
- Name of the candidate: it should contain the full name of the candidate as mentioned on the admit card. One should also see that the spelling of the name written is correct.
- Roll number of the candidate: The roll number of the candidate present on the score card should be the same as present on the admit card of the student.
- Registration number of the candidate: The registration number of the candidate should be correct and should be the same as present on the admit card.
- Respective class: it should also mention the class for which the result is retrieved e.g.in this case it should mention 10th
- Name of the examination: It should also mention the name of the examination
- Name of the board: Board name should be Karnataka Board which should be clearly mentioned
- Name of the subjects: It should have the name of all the subjects including the optional subject for which candidate has appeared in the exam
- Marks obtained: It should also mention the marks the candidate has received in each of the subject.
- Total marks: It should also mention the total marks obtained by the candidate. The individual marks obtained by the candidate in each subject should add up to the total marks obtained.
- Status of the result: It should say the final status of the Karnataka SSLC result 2021 whether pass or fail in the exam.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Process
Karnataka Board also provides the revaluation process for SSLC exam. In case the candidate feels that the marks are not totaled properly or he/she feels that the marks given to the questions is lesser, he can apply for the revaluation process.
The revaluation process and the application form will be available on the official website of Karnataka board after the declaration of the result.
Candidates can apply for the revaluation process in more than one subject by paying the requisite fee for rechecking.
Following are the important details regarding the revaluation process:
- Application Fee for Revaluation: Rs 150 or 250 approximately
- Re-totaling Fee: Rs 700/-
- Application Fee for photocopy of one paper: Rs 300/-
- Revaluation and Photocopy or Xerox Copy for Each Subject: Rs 450/- to 550/- approximately
- Revaluation along with photo Copy of all subjects: Contact examination board.
Find below the detailed procedure to be followed for applying for revaluation:
- Visit official website kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on “More” link under SSLC Exam section of the home page.
- Click the link “Application Forms” under more option.
- Now, all the SSLC application form links will be shown.
- Select and click on “Revaluation Application” link or the relevant link you want.
- Now, the Karnataka SSLC 2018 Revaluation Application will appear on screen in PDF format.
- Download the form, fill it, pay the application fee and send it to the respective board address as mentioned in the application.
Students should fill the form properly and should follow the dates for revaluation.
Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2021
Karnataka board also provides the opportunity to appear for the second time in case they a candidate is not able to clear the exam in the first attempt. The supplementary exam is conducted after the declaration of the results in May i.e. in the month of June. The results of the exam will be announced in the month of July 2021. The process of supplementary exam is conducted to help the students save the crucial year and not affect their career.
Steps to check Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2021:
- Visit the official KSEEB website: karresults.nic.in.
- Now, click on the Karnataka SSLC revaluation Result 2021.
- Enter enrollment number or registration number and DOB on the given fields.
- Click on submit button and view the result.
- Now, students can know their Karnataka 10th Revaluation Result Status.
- Finally, download and take a printout of SSLC Revaluation Result 2021.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 – FAQ
Where to check Karnataka SSLC Result 2021?
Students can check their Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 online at karresults.nic.in or kseeb.kar.nic.in.
What is Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 date?
KSEEB will releasing Karnataka SSLC Result 2021 tentatively on April 30, 2021. It can be checked online at karresults.nic.in by entering registration number and date of birth.
What is the minimum marks required to clear Karnataka SSLC exams 2021?
A minimum of 35% marks required in each subject to clear the Karnataka SSLC exams 2021. If a student failed to get required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary exams.
When will Karnataka SSLC supplementary result 2021 to be announced?
KSEEB will announce Karnataka SSLC result 2021 for supplementary exams in the second week of July 2021.
Where to collect original Karnataka SSLC mark sheet?
Students should collect their Karnataka SSLC mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective schools.