LIC Assistant 2021 Notification & Apply online application form: LIC Assistant Notification 2021 for recruitment of 8500 assistant vacancies to be out soon on LIC Careers website licindia.in. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been inviting the application form for LIC Assistant exam 2021. Candidates can apply online for LIC Assistant 2021 anytime between November 2021 and December 2021. Also make sure to take a print of filled application form for reference purpose.
LIC Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Check Here
LIC Assistant Apply online 2021 – Process
Update: Due to the unusual circumstances related to the pandemic, LIC India has postponed LIC Assistant 2021 notification. New dates will be announced in the official notification on licindia.in.
Highlights of LIC Assistant Exam 2021.
- LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification to be out officially for 8500 clerk vacancies.
- Candidates should fill in the LIC Assistant application form 2021 by registration from November 2021 to December 2021.
- LIC Assistant 2021 prelims exam to be held in February 2022 and main exam in April 2022.
- The candidates are required to clear the preliminary exam to go to the main exam.
- The LIC assistant admit card for prelims exam can be downloaded from the last week of January 2021.
- The LIC Assistant salary will be approximately Rs. 30000 per month.
For all those candidates who are looking forward to applying for LIC assistant 2021 must be familiar with the exam pattern, online application process, exams date, syllabus, admit card, cut off as well as result.
LIC Assistant Notification 2021
LIC Assistant Notification 2021 has released officially, it means the eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancies from November 2021 and December 2021. Recruitment of LIC Assistant 2021 notification has clearly mentioned zone wise clerk vacancies along with salary structure and selection process.
|Exam Name||LIC Assistant Exam 2021|
|Last date to apply||December 2021|
|Conducting Body||LIC India|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|LIC Assistant Exam Date||Prelims in Feb 2022.|
Mains in April 2022
|Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online Based Test|
|Duration||Prelims: 1 hour.|
Mains: 3 hours
|LIC Assistant Salary||INR 30,000 (in hand salary)|
You can check for the further information about LIC Assistant exam 2021 on the official website of LIC and that is https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers.
LIC Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|LIC Assistant 2021 Eligibility||Requirements|
|Age as on 01.09.2021||18-30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (10+2+3) Pattern|
Check the eligibility requirements for LIC Assistant 2021.
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- Graduation degree should be in 10+2+3 pattern.
lIC Assistant age limit: To apply for the post of LIC Assistant 2021, the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on September 1, 2021. There is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is tabulated below. Confirmed LIC Employees will get further 5 years benefit in upper age relexation.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||5 Years|
LIC Assistant 2021 Important Dates
|LIC Assistant 2021||Date|
|LIC Assistant 2021 apply online||November 2021|
|last date to apply online||December 2021|
|Download LIC Assistant Admit card 2021 – Prelims Exam||January 2022|
|LIC Assistant 2021 exam date – Prelims||February 2022|
|LIC Assistant Result 2021 – Prelims||March 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Main Exam||April 2022|
|LIC Assistant exam date – Main||April 2022|
|LIC Assistant Result – Main||May 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 2022|
Let us look at the LIC Assistant 2021 important Dates and Exam Schedule.
- The LIC Assistant 2021 application form link to be activated in November 2021 and direct link provided above.
- Apply online for LIC assistant 2021 from November 2021 to December 2021.
- The last date to make fee payment and submission of LIC assistant application will be December 2021.
- The admit card for LIC Assistant online test i.e. prelims exam will be issued to the eligible candidates from the last week of January 2022.
- LIC Assistant prelims exam will be held in February 2022
- The announcement of LIC assistant result will be released through online mode in the first week of March 2022.
- The mains admit card for candidates who qualify the prelims exam will be issued & exam will be expected to occur in April 2022.
LIC Assistant Application Form 2021
LIC Assistant application form 2021 is likely to be available from November 2021 to December 2021 on LIC India official website, licindia.in. It is advisable to fill & submit LIC Assistant application form 2021 before the last date – December 2021. Candidates can apply online for LIC Assistant exam 2021 starting from November 2021 to till December 2021. Also make sure to take a print of filled LIC Assistant application form for reference purpose.
Candidates who want to get a lucrative position in LIC as a assistant must fill and submit their LIC Assistant application form via their official website online. There is no other mode available to submit applications for this examination.
After submission of application, eligible candidates will receive their admit cards and will be recruited based on the results in preliminary and mains examinations. The application form should be submitted before the last date .
A candidate is entitled to three attempts for filling this LIC Assistant online application form 2021. Candidates can also save the form after filling it partly and then log in and complete the rest of the details for the application.
Make sure that you register for LIC Assistant before the last date as many candidates waits for the last date and face problems while filling the application form. Find below steps to easily submit LIC Assistant online application form.
Step by Step Process to Apply for LIC Assistant 2021
Steps to fill and submit LIC Assistant 2021 Application form.
Step 1: Firstly, go to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licastaug19/.
You should click on above direct link to apply online for LIC Assistant 2021.
Step 3: Select “new registration” to apply for LIC Assistant 2021 exam.
If you are not a registered user, then click on the link “click here for new Registration”.You must enter all the details that are asked for and then complete the process of registration. You will get a registration number and password after you are successfully registered.
Step 4: Fill in LIC Assistant 2021 application form.
You can use these details to log-in to the portal and fill in the LIC Assistant 2021 application form. In this form, you will be required to upload scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
Step 5: Verify details and click on final submit button.
After you have filled in all the details, make sure to check and verify once before you click on ‘Submit’ button. You will not be allowed to make any changes to the details thereafter.
Step 6: Lastly, make application fee using online payment gateway.
After submission, you will have to pay the exam fees. Once payment is made successfully, then you will get an e-receipt, and a completed application form is generated. Do keep a printed copy of both of these for future reference.
Photograph and Signature Sizes
Specifications of File Size and Dimensions for A Scanned Copy of Signature and Photograph.It is required to submit your photograph and signature in correct format and size else it will be rejected. Take note of these specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
The Process of Uploading Photograph and Signature for LIC Assistant 2021 Recruitment.
- While you are filling the online form for this exam, it is mandatory to upload your photograph and signature, and for that purpose, you will find two links on the form.
- You should click on each of the links one by one, i.e., upload photograph and upload a signature.
- Browse and then select the correct file from its saved location. Make sure that the scanned signature and photograph meets the size and format requirements as specified by LIC.
- Select the correct file by clicking on it.
- Click on the upload button, and it would be done.
LIC Assistant 2021 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.85 + Intimation Charges + GST|
|General and Others||Rs. 510 + Intimation Charges + GST|
After successful submission of online application form of LIC Assistant 2021 recruitment exam, candidates must pay the application fee online using credit/debit card or net banking or using other wallets.
The application charges differ according to the category of students as mentioned above.
Note: This application fee and intimation charges will not be refunded in any case nor can it be held for any other examination in the future.
Documents that you must carry while filling the LIC Assistant 2021 online application:
- Original or Xerox copies of educational certificates from standard 10th to graduation.
- Scanned copy of a passport sized photograph and signature.
- Other documents that might be required as a proof of identity or valid certificates for reserved candidates.
- Make sure to keep all documents ready while applying for the examination.
- While applying make sure that you have a good internet connection too.
LIC Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
There are two stages that you must clear to get selected as a LIC Assistant, they are a Preliminary exam which is followed by the Main examination. Here we provide information regarding the exam pattern and its syllabus.
LIC Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
- This is the first stage of LIC Assistant 2021 examination which aims at filtering eligible candidates for the main exam.
- The exam is conducted online at various authorized centers spread across the country.
- The LIC Assistant 2021 prelims exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- The question paper of this exam has 100 questions in the form of MCQs.
- The exam includes questions on subjects such as Numerical ability, reasoning ability, and the English language.
- Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration, thus the total time for the exam is 1 hour.
- There is no negative marking system in LIC Assistant prelims exam.
LIC Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||60||40 min|
- The main examination for LIC Assistant 2021 position is also held online.
- It contains 200 MCQs, and the maximum score is of 200 marks.
- The duration of the LIC Assistant 2021 exam is 150 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- The questions in this exam cover subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The question paper is provided in both English as well as the Hindi language.
- unlike preliminary exam, negative marking is applicable in the mains exam. 1/4th mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2021
LIC Assistant admit card 2021 for online preliminary examination will be available from the last week of January to till the exam date. Soon after the registration process completes, the call letters will be out to download. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website. A candidate can download his/her admit card for LIC Assistant exam by entering registration number and password.
Steps to download the LIC Assistant admit card 2021
- Step 1. Go to the official website to download the LIC Assistant admit card.
- Step 2. Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Step 3. Click on the submit button and you will directed to the admit card page.
- Step 4. Download the admit card and take out the print out to carry for the examination.
If any discrepancy is found, then the candidate must immediately report it to higher authorities. There are separate admit cards for preliminary as well as the main examination for LIC Assistant position.
Candidates that qualify and pass the preliminary exam should download and check their main exam admit cards. It is mandatory for candidates to carry this admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam hall. Authorities do not send any hard copy of admit cards or examination call letters by post.
Documents that are accepted as a photo proof of identity for LIC Assistant preliminary and mains examination:
Admission to the examination hall is not permitted to candidates that do not have a valid admit card and/or a photo ID proof recognized by the government of India. Supervisor holds complete rights to deny a candidate admission to exam hall without these.
Here is a list of documents that you can carry with you like a photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport issued by the government of India.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph on it.
- Election Voter’s identity card.
- Identity card issued by any university, school, college or by a gazetted officer.
LIC Assistant Result 2021
LIC Assistant Result 2021:LIC Assistant 2021 Result for prelims exam will available in March. While the result for mains exam will be declared in May-June.
Candidates can easily check their LIC Assistant result for prelims exam by entering the details of registration number or roll number and date of birth. Along with LIC Assistant results, candidates will also get their score card and cut off marks. Only candidates who will clear the LIC Assistant prelims exam will be allowed to give the mains exam.
Candidates should follow the steps listed here to check LIC Assistant result 2021.
Steps to Check LIC Assistant Result 2021
- Click on the Direct Link of LIC Assistant result 2021 for Prelims.
- Fill your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code)
- Click on the Login button to easily check yours LIC Assistant result 2021.
LIC releases results for the preliminary as well as the main exam of LIC Assistant exam along with cut off marks. According to rules, candidates that have passed the preliminary examination can appear for the primary phase and those selected after mains are eligible for final medical test.
After this test, a final list of qualified candidates is released by LIC. This list is based on the score in the main exams. After getting selected, candidates get the opportunity to enter their dream job as a assistant in their favourite LIC zonal offices.
LIC Assistant 2021 – FAQ
What is the Age Limit for LIC Assistant?
LIC Assistant age limit is 18 to 30 years as on Sep 1, 2021 for general category candidates at the time of registration. The relaxation of upper age is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Does LIC Assistant have sectional cut off?
Yes, there is sectional cut off marks for the both LIC Assistant prelims and mains exams. Candidates can check minimum qualifying marks in exam pattern section.
Is there any negative marking in LIC Assistant?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in the LIC assistant mains exam. However, there will be no negative marks in LIC Assistant Prelims exam.
What is the selection process of LIC Assistant 2021?
A candidate can be selected only after his performance in prelims and main exams separately. Simply score well in prelims, get selected for mains and perform well in mains too to get selected in LIC Assistant Exam 2021.
How to Clear LIC Assistant exam in first attempt?
To crack LIC Assistant exam in first attempt, Aspirant should make a study plan and start preparing according to plan to easily clear the exam. Hard work is the most important key to clear the LIC assistant exam.
How to apply for LIC Assistant 2021?
To apply for LIC Assistant 2021, go to https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers, then click on apply online for recruitment of Assistant 2021 by selecting your zone. Next, select new registration and complete filling of LIC Assistant application form 2021. Finally, make fee payment and take a print out.
What is the application fees for LIC Assistant 2021?
LIC Assistant application fee is Rs. 600 for General/OBC students and where as Rs. 50 for SC/ST/Pwd category candidates.
How to download LIC Assistant admit card 2021?
LIC Assistant admit card 2021 for prelims/mains exams can be downloaded by providing registration number and password or date of birth. Generally, LIC will release call letter for online test before 2 weeks of the exam date.
How to Check LIC Assistant Result 2021?
Applicants can check their LIC Assistant Result 2021 and score card along with cut off marks on the official website licindia.in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
How many attempts are there for LIC Assistant?
There are no such restrictions in attempting LIC Assistant exam. You can give the exam as many times as you can.
Is LIC Assistant exam difficult?
The difficulty level of LIC Assistant exam is easier than SBI clerk and IBPS clerk exams.A candidate should make a study plan and prepare well with strategy to easily clear the exam.