MAT Registration 2020: AIMA has released MAT 2020 registration (application form) for December exam. MAT registration was started on October 7, 2020. The last date to submit MAT application form is December 6, 2020 for CBT mode and December 1, 2020 for PBT mode. Interested exam takers may apply for MAT December 2020 exam on the official website mat.aima.in.
The MAT registration for the same has started on October 7, 2020. For paper based test, the last date for MAT registration would be December 1, 2020 and for computer based test it would be December 6, 2020.
MAT 2020 is national level management exam conducted for admissions to over 600 MBA colleges across country. MAT December exam will be conducted on December 8, 2020 for paper based test and December 10, 2020 for computer based test.
The exam is conducted in two parts – paper based tests and computer based test. The registration of these would also be done separately.
MAT Registration 2020: Dates
|MAT 2020 December Exam – Events||Dates|
|MAT 2020 registrations start||October 7, 2020|
|Last date for MAT registration – PBT exam||December 1, 2020|
|Last date for MAT registration – CBT exam||December 6, 2020|
|Availability of MAT admit card 2020 for PBT exam||December 2, 2020 ( 4:00 pm onwards)|
|Availability of MAT admit card 2020 for CBT exam||December 10, 2020 ( 4:00 pm onwards)|
|MAT 2020 December exam date (PBT)||December 8, 2020|
|MAT 2020 December exam date (CBT)||December 14, 2020|
The candidate to submit MAT application form for the paper based test or the computer based test or submit the application form for both. The application for appearing for either computer based of paper based test is Rs 1550 or the candidate can pay a fee of Rs 2650 for both the exams.
In order to fill the MAT application form 2020, the candidate needs to fill the form using this user id and password. Following is the detailed procedure for the registration of MAT December exam.
MAT Registration 2020: Application Process
Find below the detailed procedure for filling the MAT application form 2020 for December exam:
Step 1 – MAT 2020 Registration to create login
The first step for filling the Mat application form is to create login credentials. For this the applicant needs to go to the AIMA MAT official website and create the login. One would require a valid email-ID for logging. The email-ID would be required for validation purposes as well as for sharing any details.
Step 2 – fill the MAT Application form 2020
After successfully logging to the AIMA website using the registration number and password generated in the 1st step. In this section the applicant would be required to provide various details which include:
- Test taking options: Here the user needs to select the option, whether the applicant wants to appear for written or computer based test or both
- Test center choice: here the applicant would be required to select the center of his choice
- Personal details: this involves entering the personal details like name of the candidate, Address, date of birth, category, correspondence address, Parent name, nationality, Photo ID whether and the details
- Education details: here the person would be required to provide the details of the latest exam recently based which includes the details of the graduation and 10th and 12th classes.
Step 3 – Check and Confirm filled details in MAT Application
One should check all the details and see that the information so provided is correct to the best of the knowledge of the candidate. Once the applicant is sure of the information, he needs to click on the submit button present at the bottom of the page
Step 4 – Upload Photo and Signature
The next step is to upload the recent passport size photograph and the signature. Following guidelines should be followed while uploading these:
|Photograph||Min. size: not less than 50 KB and Max. size: not more than 100 KB.||Scanned copy of color photograph recently taken (within 6 months) in JPEG/JPG format only|
|Signature||Min size: not less than 10 KB and Max. size: not more than 25 KB.||Scanned copy of signature in black or blue inked pen only and in JPEG/JPG format only|
Photograph: Upload a recent colored photograph on the form. Make sure that the picture is of good quality and should be taken on a light background. The picture should be in a jpg or jpeg format and should have a maximum size of 50kb.
Signature: Sign on a blank white paper with a black ink. Scan the paper and make sure to take only the required area of the page and not the entire page. The sign should be proper and should match with the signature at the time of writing the exam; otherwise, the candidature will be canceled. The picture should be in a jpg or jpeg format and should have a maximum size of 50kb.
Step 5 – MAT Application fee Payment
|Mode||MAT Application Fee|
|Single paper (either PBT or CBT)||Rs. 1550/-|
|Both PBT & CBT||Rs. 2650/-|
This is the final step of the application form filling. One can fill the form through online mode of payment. The various modes of payment available are debit/credit card or using the net banking facility. Once the payment for the exam is made, the candidate cannot change the details provided.
Candidate would be required to pay the requisite fee based on the selection made earlier. For the paper based/computer based test the total fee is 1550 rupees. While a person who has selected both the options, he/she would be required to pay a total of 2650/ Rupees.
Step 6 – View and print the application form
The process for application form is complete after making the payment of requisite amount. Not the can view the filled in application form and can take the print out of the form for any future reference.
MAT application form correction 2020
In case the applicant wants to make the change in the application form. The change can be successfully made in the application form at any stage till the final form is submitted.
Following is the procedure for making the change:
- Login as existing registered user
- Go to the page where correction is required
- Make necessary changes and save
- Do not submit the MAT 2020 December application form till you are satisfied that all the entered details are correct.
- After submission of your application form and making payment, no correction in personal details and other key areas is allowed.
Required documents for MAT Registration 2020
Find below the required documents for MAT Registration 2020 while filling the online application form.
- Photograph: The photograph should be latest and passport size.It should be taken with a white back ground for clarity purpose. Make sure that the photograph should be in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Signature: The signature should be taken on a white paper for clarity. The size of the scanned image of the signature should be in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- To make online Payment: Candidate should have a valid debit card or credit card or net banking details while making online payment for MAT application form.
- Basic and Personal Details: Valid Email ID, education qualifications, address, etc.
MAT Registration – FAQ
What is the last date to register for MAT December 2020?
The Last date for MAT 2020 registration is December 1, 2020 for PBT and December 6, 2020 for PBT.
How many times is MAT exam conducts in a year?
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT exam 4 times in a year – February, May, September and December. Generally, they called as MAT Feb, MAT May, MAT Sep and MAT Dec exams.
Is there any age criteria to give for MAT?
There is no such age criteria required to give the MAT exam. A candidates should have bachelor’s degree for MAT registration.
What is the MAT registration fee?
MAT registration fee is Rs: 1550 for either CBT or PBT and Rs. 2650 for both PBT & CBT exams.
Can I apply for both CBT and PBT?
Yes, a candidate can register for both CBT and PBT by paying the registration fee of Rs. 2650.
What are the exam dates for MAT 2020 December exam?
MAT 2020 December exam (PBT mode) will be conducted on December 8, 2020 and whereas CBT mode it will held on December 14, 2020.