MP Board 10th Result 2021: MP Board 10th Result 2021 will be announced on May 15, 2021 at 11:00 am on official website mpresults.nic.in. More than 1 million students appeared for class 10 exams. Enter your registration and application numbers to check MP Board 10th result 2021.
The Madhya Pradesh board (MPBSE) conducted 10th class exams from March 1 to 27, 2021 and the result for same to be declared on May 15, 2021 at mpresults.nic.in.
MP Board 10th Result 2021 Date
|MP Board Result 2021||Exam Date||Result Date|
|MP Board 10th Result 2021||March 1-27, 2021||May 15, 2021|
|MP Board 12th Result 2021||Feb 7 to March 2||April 29, 2021|
Following are the easy steps to check MP Board 10th Result 2021 on mpresults.nic.in.
How to Check MP Board 10th Result 2021
- Go to the MP Board 10th Result 2021 official website – mpresults.nic.in
- Click on the “MP Board 10th Result 2021”
- Enter your roll number and click on the “submit” button.
- The page will be opened having the candidate’s result status along with marks in theory and practicals.
- The candidate can take the print out of the result for future references.
The candidates should go to the official website of MP Board i.e. mpresults.nic.in and click on the link named as Result. The candidate has to click on the link available to check MP 10th Result 2021. Enter Roll number and click on submit button to check your MP Board 10th Result 2021. Take a print out of your result that contains following information:
- Name & Roll no. of the student
- Enrollment no. of the candidate
- Photograph of the applicant
- Father’s & Mother’s name
- School name & code
- Subject name & code.
- Marks in individual subject
- Total Marks
- Total Percentage.
MPBSE – Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
Madhya Pradesh Board of secondary education abbreviated as MPBSE is a board of school education in Madhya Pradesh state of India. It came into existence in the year 1965. Headquarters of Madhya Pradesh board of Secondary Education is in Bhopal, MP.
MPBSE is a government body which is responsible for administrative, cognitive & intellectual direction of state’s higher education system. The board executes & governs various important activities which include important activities which include prescribed syllabus, conducting examination & granting affiliation to colleges & schools.
The MPBSE prescribes the syllabus for students from 9th to 12th for affiliated schools & prescribe courses & text books of high school & intermediate level. It conducts 3 board examinations the middle school exam for 8th standard, high school certificate examination for class 12th, all are the school level examination.
The MP Board 10th examination will be held in the month of March 2021 & the result will be declared through online mode only. There is no other medium through which the result can be provided. The result declaration will occur in the May 2021 through official website www.mpresults.nic.in
The candidates should enter their roll number given on the admit card in the space provide in order to get the result.
Madhya Pradesh 10th standard merit list 2021
After the declaration of result of 10th standard, the board will also release the merit list for students of 10th standard. The merit list will be released by the board through official website www.mpresults.nic.in. The final merit list of MP Board 10th result 2021 will be of 2 types –
- State level Merit list
- District wise Merit list
State level merit list: The state level merit list will be released by MP Board in the end of May. It contains the following information –
- Name and roll number of the candidate.
- Center name
- Father’s name
- Total marks
- Division of candidate (1/11/111)
- Rank of student
District wise merit list: It will be published in the end of May in the pdf format only. The following details will be shown on it-
- Name & roll no. of the student
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained
- School & Center code
- Name of the school
- Center’s name.
MP board 10th rechecking & reevaluation result 2021
The candidates who acquire lesser marks & were in a doubt of expecting higher marks can fill the MP Board 10th revaluation form. Thus the candidates who have applied for revaluation through online application form can download their MP Board 10th revaluation result 2021 by visiting the official website of the board i.e. www.mpresults.nic.in.
Steps to reveal MPBSE 10th Result 2021 – Reevaluation / Recheck:
- First of all the candidates have to login to official web portal i.e. www.mpresults.nic.in & click on “MPBSE 10th class reevaluation result” Link.
- As the candidate opened the accurate link, a new window will be opened in which the candidate has to enter the MPBSE exam hall ticket no. & date of birth in the space provided.
- After entering all the credentials accurately, the applicant has to click on “Submit” tab.
- MP Board 10th re-totaling mark sheet 2021 will be displayed on the screen in the pdf format.
- The candidate should download the result & save it for future use.
MP Board supplementary result 2021
The Madhya Pradesh board of secondary education (MPBSE) will conduct the MP Board 10th standard supplementary exams 2021 for those students who fail in the regular exams of 10th standard. Supplementary exams are considered as the second opportunity given to the candidates to convert their failure into success.
Candidate appeared for the exam can view their MP Board 10th supplementary result through online mode by entering their roll number & date of birth in the space provided the original mark sheet & passing certificate to all the successful candidates a few days after the declaration of MPBSE 10th result.
Steps to check the MP 10th result 2021 for supplementary exam:
- Initially the candidates have to visit the official website of the board & find the “ MPBSE 10th supplementary result” link
- As the new webpage will be opened, the candidate needs to enter the details such as their roll number & date of birth. After entering these details, the result will appear on the computer screen in the pdf format.
- The candidate has to download the result & take the printout of it for further proceedings
Details mentioned on the result
- Student’s name & roll no.
- Parent’s name
- Total marks
- Center code
- District name
- School name.