NEET 2022 Application form/NEET 2022 Registration: NEET 2022 application form process has started on December 2, 2021 in online at ntaneet.nic.in. The last date to register and submit application form is December 31, 2021. Application correction window will open in the second week of January 2022 to edit submitted NEET application form.
The NEET 2022 registration process is divided into two parts: Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration. Finally, the candidate can make the online payment by using any mode of payment like a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
NEET Application form 2022: Important Dates
|NEET 2022 Registration starts||December 2, 2021|
|Last date of fill NEET 2022 application form||December 31, 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||December 31, 2021|
|NEET 2022 application form correction window||January 2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||May 3, 2022|
The NEET 2022 notification pdf for written exam was released and online registration available from 02-12-2021 to 31-12-2021. The notification for NEET has released on December 1 and exam will be conducted on May 3, 2022. The undergraduate programs is conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
NEET 2022 Application form – Process
NEET 2022 application form: NEET 2022 registration dates announced. The candidates should visit the website for ntaneet.nic.in to register, fill and submit NEET application form 2022. The notification will have all the required details of opening of registration, closing date, admit card and results. The online application is done in two parts, Part I will be registration of the candidate on the portal and Part II will be application for NEET.
Here are the steps to submit NEET 2022 application form:
Step 1: NEET 2022 Registration
- This step allows the candidate to generate username name and password.
- Visit the NTA NEET website ntaneet.nic.in
- You will find option ‘Apply Online’, click on it
- You will be requested for candidate details such as name, date of birth, active mobile number and email ID. Write the candidate name and date of birth as per the education certificate to avoid any discrepancy in the NEET admit card and ultimately in the score card.
- Once all the details are filled and submitted, username and password will be sent on the registered email ID and phone number
Step 2: Fill and Submit NEET 2022 Application form
- The username and password generated will be required whenever you intend to login in the website to fill the application form, registration, download of admit card and also checking result and score card.
- Once you logon the website with the username and password, read the guidelines carefully before application. After you accept and click, the application form will be displayed prompting you provide the following details
- Personal information and contact address. The candidate details will be verified with the AADHAAR number with the UIDAI’s data. In case the provided information such as name, date of birth or gender do not match as per the UIDAI’s database, the candidate will not be able to fill the application form. Hence enter the correct AADHAR number in the application form.
- qualification details, school and the marks scored details
- intended graduate programme (MBBS or BDS)
- preferred exam center and location
- At the end of the application form, the candidate has to upload photograph, sign and reservation certificate, if any (SC, ST, OBC, etc.). The photo should be in JPG format and image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb and sign should also be in JPG format with image size between 3Kb to 20Kb
- Before submitting the final submit button, recheck all the details submitted. There should not be any incorrect data and discrepancies in application maybe subject to rejection of application form. After double check click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- In case you have submitted incorrect details, the national testing agency (NTA) provides dates within which you have to correct all the discrepancies, this will be your last chance of rectification after which no changes in the application form will be allowed.
Step 3: Application Fees payment
The fee for NEET under general category is ₹1400 whereas for candidate who fall under reservation category such as SC, ST, OBC, or physically handicapped the fees will be lesser. The payment of fees can be done personally in the bank via bank challan or by online mode. You have a number of online payment mode options such as net banking, e-wallets, credit card or debit card. You will get a payment receipt which should be kept safely for future correspondence.
Once you are done with online filling and fees payment, take a printout of the confirmation page as a reference for future.
That’s it! also check the following posts related to NEET 2022.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who intend to take admission in the graduate medical course (MBBS) and dental course (BDS) in government and private medical colleges, and dental colleges. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET every year and is also responsible for the release of results.
One candidate is allowed to submit only one application form, in case a candidate is caught submitting more than one application form, the candidature of the candidate to appear for NEET will be liable for rejection.
Only one mobile number and email ID is allowed to be mentioned on the application form. Hence provide the mobile number or email ID which is active and is checked frequently. All the communication about NEET will be though the registered mobile number or email ID.
It is advised to keep all the pages generated in the application till the time of exam
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Confirmation Page of online Application
- Self-Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K
Online application for NEET is the stepping stone for the exam and ultimately the results. Keep the candidate details correct as the same will appear in the score card and hence the in the future certificates. Foreign nationals and non-resident Indians are also allowed to appear for the exam, please check the website for their eligibility criteria.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the NEET exam, please check the eligibility criterion as set by the board, here we list the eligibility.
- Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2022.
- Nationality: The candidates appearing for NEET should be Indian nationals
- Qualification: The candidates should have passed XII or at least might have written XII exam
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology (botany and zoology) or Biotechnology should be the subjects in class XII. Moreover the candidates should score at least 55% in the board exam in order to qualify for NEET.
- Maximum Attempts: There is no limitations to appear for NEET exam.
NEET 2022 Application form – FAQ
What is the last date for NEET 2022 application form?
The last date for NEET 2022 application form is December 31, 2021.
Can i edit NEET 2022 application form after submission?
Yes, you can edit it from the second week of January 2022. NTA will open correction window to edit or modify details in previously submitted NEET 2022 application form.
How to pay the NEET application fee?
NEET 2022 application fee can be paid using any credit/debit card or internet banking. The application fee is ₹1400 for General/OBC candidates and ₹750 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to know acceptance of NEET application 2022?
Once your NEET 2022 application accepted, you will get confirmation message to your registered mobile number and email ID.