NEET PG Application Form 2023 – The National Board of Examination (NBE) released the NEET PG 2023 application form on January 25, 2023. The last date for registration is February 14, 2023. Aspirants who have MBBS degree and have completed a year rotatory internship on or before June 30, 2023 can fill NEET PG application form 2023. The application form can be filled in 4 easy steps, which are explained below from online registration to taking print of application form.
Update: NEET PG 2023 application form will available from January 25, 2023 to February 14, 2023 on nbe.edu.in. Click on below provided link to apply online for NEET PG exam 2023.
Direct NEET PG Apply Online 2023 link – Apply Now
Aspirants must pay NEET PG application fee through credit/debit card or net banking. Registration fee is ₹3750 and ₹2750 for General/OBC category and SC/ST/PWD category candidates respectively.
NBE conducted NEET PG Exam 2023 for admission to around 35000 MD/MS/PG Diploma seats on April 18, 2023.The relevant documents must be uploaded by the students as per the specifications while filling NEET PG application form 2023.
The NEET PG result will be out on May 5, 2023. Below check the derailed registration process of NEET PG 2023 application form, fees and specifications.
NEET PG Registration 2023 – Important Dates
|Commencement of NEET PG Registration 2023||January 25, 2023|
|Last day to NEET PG Application Form 2023||February 14, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||April 18, 2023|
- Eligible MBBS aspirants can apply online for NEET PG 2023 from January 25, 2023 to February 14, 2023.
- The last date to submit NEET PG application form is Feb 14, 2023.
- NEET PG 2023 exam will be conducted on April 18, 2023.
How to Fill NEET PG Application Form 2023?
The application form of NEET PG 2023 will be filled in online mode only. Following are the steps to follow while filling NEET PG application form 2023:
Step 1: Registration
Visit NEET PG 2023 official website nbe.edu.in.
Click on New Registration button.
Click on apply online, once you read all the instructions.
Now, enter the following details and click on submit button.
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Nationality (Indian/Others)
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Once all done, NEET PG 2023 User Id and password will be generated and the same will be sent to your registered phone number and mail ID.
Step 2: Filling the application form
- Login and start filling application form.
- Review all details in filled application form.
- If all details are correct, simply click on submit button.
Following are the details you required while filling NEET PG 2023 application form:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Identification Details
- Correspondence Address
- Medical Council Registration Details
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Click on “choose file” option to upload scanned images.
- Next click on “preview” button to see all uploaded images.
- Now click on the “upload” button to complete this upload images process.
Step 4: Pay Registration fee
Here you need to pay application/registration fee by selecting mode of payment. NEET PG registration fee is ₹3750 for general and ₹2750 for reserved category candidates.
Follow given steps to pay registration fee:
- Select payment option.
- Pay NEET PG 2023 registration fee using UPI/debit card/credit card/net banking.
- You will get instant payment confirmation message.
Note: It is recommended to take a printouts of payment process confirmation and filled application form for further use in the future.
After the submission of NEET PG 2023 application form, a summary of filled in application form will be sent to registered email ID within 24 hours.
NEET PG Application Form 2023: Documents Required
This year, as per the NBE notice regarding NEET PG 2023, applicants are required to provide their Aadhaar card number in the application form. Those candidates without an Aadhaar card are required to apply for it and provide the Aadhaar enrollment ID in the NEET PG application form 2023. However, applicants from the state of Assam, Jammu and Kashmir and Meghalaya who do not have any Aadhaar card are required to provide the details of their Passport/PAN Number/Driving Licence/Voter ID.
All required documents while filling the NEET PG 2023 application form are provided in the table below.
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||50-100 kb||3.5X4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||6X3 cm|
|Left hand thumb impression||JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG||10-50 kb||4X3 cm|
Selecting NEET PG exam center
While filling the application form, aspirants have to select an exam center of NEET PG for taking the entrance examination. Check the process mentioned below.
Select exam city
- While scheduling the exam, candidates will have to choose the preferred city where they would like to take the exam.
- The choosing of NEET PG 2023 exam will be done on first come first serve basis.
- NEET PG will be held in 162 cities across India. Thus, candidates have to choose an exam city.
Select NEET PG exam center
- Once the candidate will select their location, all the test centers available in particular city will be displayed in the drop down.
- Candidate can choose any one NEET PG exam center for online post graduation entrance exam.
- It is advised to candidates to select an exam centre as per their convenience.
- In order to book NEET PG exam center, candidates have to click on “schedule appointment” button under venue of the choice.
- The allotment of exam center will be done as per the availability of seats in the venue.
NEET PG 2023 Application Form Correction
After successful payment of NEET PG application form, candidates will be directed to welcome page. A confirmation screen displaying the details of candidates will appear. In case of any correction to be made, click on ‘edit application’. Candidates must take a print out of NEET PG 2023 application form for future references.
Aspirants can only edit the following details in NEET PG 2023 application form:
- Date of birth
- Category of candidate
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
- Photograph and Signature
However, the following information cannot be edited:
- Name of candidate
- Email address
- Phone number
- Exam City or Center
How to Recover NEET PG 2023 Username and Password
Candidates who forget their username or password can follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Click on forgot username or password link
- Candidates will be asked to select an option they would like to retrieve
- If the candidate chooses username, then he must enter registered email ID provided at the time of filling NEET PG 2023 application form and Captcha code
- If password option will be selected, enter the username created while filling NEET PG application form 2023 and Captcha code
- Click on email username/email password button
- Candidates will be directed to a screen displaying the secret reminder question
- Write the answer to the question and click on email username/email password again
- Username or password will be sent to registered email ID.
NEET PG 2023 Registration – FAQ
Who will conduct NEET PG 2023?
National Board of Examinations, commonly known as NBE will conduct the NEET PG exam 2023 on April 18, 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for NEET PG 2023?
The last date to apply online for NEET PG 2023 is February 14, 2023.
How to edit filled NEET PG application form 2023?
Go to nbe.edu.in and login to edit details like date of birth, category, gender, PwD and EWS status in filled NEET PG application form 2023.
What is the NEET PG 2023 registration fee?
The application fee for NEET PG 2023 registration fee is 2750 and 3750 rupees for SC/ST/PWD category and General/OBC candidates respectively.