NIACL AO Syllabus 2022
Get detailed NIACL AO 2022 syllabus and exam pattern. NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 for prelims and main exams has been released. NIACL AO exam 2022 will be conducted in two stages called preliminary and main exams. Only candidates who will clear the NIACL AO prelims exam by getting minimum qualifying marks will be allowed to appear for mains exam. The final merit list to be published after conducting interviews.
Candidates can download the NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 pdf from the given direct link.
NIACL AO Syllabus for prelims exam follows as:
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- English Language Language
NIACL AO syllabus for mains exam follows as:
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Check below for section and topic wise syllabus for NIACL AO 2022 exam:
NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 – Prelims Exam
The NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus 2022 consists of 3 sections – Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English language sections for 100 marks.
NIACL AO Prelims exam will be conducted in online mode, where each section equally carries 20 minutes with total duration of 60 minutes. 35 objective questions will be given from each section of Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability, while 30 questions will be asked from English Language section.
Check below for section-wise topics in NIACL AO prelims exam syllabus:
NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 – Mains Exam
The NIACL AO Mains Syllabus 2022 consists of English language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness subjects. There will be 0.25 marks to be deducted for each wrong answer from the final marks.
It will also conducted in online mode, where test takers will have to to complete it in 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Check below for detailed syllabus for NIACL AO main exam:
NIACL AO Exam Pattern
NIACL AO 2022: Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration||Version|
|English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
Highlights in NIACL AO prelims exam pattern:
- The NIACL AO prelims exam consist of 3 subjects, they are Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- NIACL AO prelims exam has 3 sections with 100 objective questions for 100 marks.
- Test takers have to complete this online test in 60 minutes. Each section equally carries 20 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks in the NIACL AO prelims exam.
- Selected candidates in NIACL AO prelims exam will be called for mains exam.
- It is qualifying in nature that means prelims marks will not be consider in the final selection.
NIACL AO 2022: Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Min|
|2.||English Language||50||50||40 Min|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||30 Min|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Min|
Highlights in NIACL AO mains exam pattern:
- The NIACL AO prelims exam consist of 4 subjects, they are English language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- NIACL AO prelims exam has 4 sections with 200 objective questions for 200 marks.
- Test takers have to complete this online test in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks in the both NIACL AO prelims and mains exams.
- Selected candidates in NIACL AO mains exam will be called for interview.
NIACL AO Descriptive Exam Pattern
|Letter Writing||10 marks|
Descriptive Test of NIACL will be conducted in online mode only. It has Letter Writing for 10 marks and Essay writing for 20 marks. The time duration for this test would be 30 minutes.
NIACL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQ
What is NIACL AO syllabus for prelims exam?
NIACL AO syllabus for prelims exam comprises Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language sections for 100 marks.
What is NIACL AO syllabus for mains exam?
NIACL AO syllabus for mains exam comprises English language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness sections.
What is marking scheme in NIACL AO exam?
1 mark added for right answer and 1/4 marks deducted for wrong answer. This marking scheme is applicable for both NIACL AO prelims and mains exams.
What is NIACL AO exam pattern?
NIACL AO exam pattern is different for prelims and mains online tests. Prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks while mains exam will be held for 200 marks and descriptive test has 50 marks.