NIACL AO 2022 exam notification & Online Application form: The New India Assurance Company Limited, NIACL AO recruitment 2022 notification for 300 Administrative Officers (Generalist) vacancies has released on August 24, 2022. Apply online for NIACL AO 2022 from September 1, 2022 to September 21, 2022 at www.newindia.co.in. NIACL AO 2022 notification has released officially.
The NIACL AO exam 2022 will be conducted in 3 Phases – Prelims Exam (Objective Test), Main Exam (Objective and Descriptive Test) and Interview.
NIACL AO 2022 Notification pdf – Download Here
NIACL AO Application form 2022 – Apply Here
NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 – Check Here
Candidates should to be in the age group of 21 to 30 years and must have completed graduation/post-graduation with 60% marks. NIACL AO selection process will involve three stages – prelims exam, main exam and interview. Selected candidates in prelims exam should give mains exam and secure cut off marks in descriptive paper to get shortlisted for interview.
Highlights in NIACL AO recruitment 2022:
- NIACL AO 2022 notification for Generalists, Finance & Accounts, Legal and Company Secretary vacancies has released in August 2022
- NIACL AO application form 2022 will available from September 1 to September 21, 2022 on the official website – www.newindia.co.in.
- NIACL AO age limit is 21 to 30 years as on December 1, 2022. OBC and SC/ST category applicants will get 3 and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- NIACL AO 2022 preliminary exam is likely to be held in November 2022 and mains exam will be conducted in January 2023.
- The NIACL AO admit card 2022 for prelims exam can be downloaded from November to till the exam date.
- Initial NIACL AO basic pay is ₹32,795 in metro cities. In hand salary will be approximately ₹51,000/month
Before apply for NIACL AO 2022, candidates should know the eligibility, exam date, syllabus, admit card, result and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official NIACL AO 2022 notification or read this entire article.
NIACL AO 2022 Recruitment
NIACL AO Recruitment 2022: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) conducts the NIACL AO exam 2022 for recruitment of Administrative Officers (Generalist & Specialists) in Scale I cadre. The NIACL AO notification 2022 has released in August 2022.
The NIACL AO application form 2022 will be started on September 1, 2022 and the last date to apply online is September 21, 2022. NIACL AO prelims exam will take place in December 2022 and where as main exam will be held in January 2022.
|Exam Name||NIACL AO 2022 Exam|
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: November 2022;|
Mains exam: January 2023
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree/PG;|
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
Mains: 2 hours
|NIACL AO Salary||₹51,000/month|
|NIACL AO Help Desk||1800-209-1415|
Over 300 NIACL Administrative Officers vacancies in Generalist & Specialists Scale I cadre to be filled through NIACL AO recruitment 2022. It’s expected that over 300 vacancies will be filled through NIACL AO 2022 notification.
NIACL AO 2022 Vacancies
|NIACL AO 2022 Vacancy|
The official NIACL AO recruitment 2022 notification and online application form link has been out. According to the news sources, The NIACL AO 2022 application form and registration link will available from Sep 1-21, 2022 on the NIACL official website – newindia.co.in.
NIACL AO 2022 Exam Date
|NIACL AO 2022 Notification||Date|
|NIACL AO application form 2022||September 1, 2022|
|Last date to apply for NIACL AO 2022||September 21, 2022|
|NIACL AO Admit Card 2022||October 2022|
|NIACL AO 2022 exam date – Prelims||October 2022|
|NIACL AO Result 2022- Prelims||November 2022|
|NIACL AO Mains Exam Date||December 2022|
Let us look at the NIACL AO 2022 important dates and exam schedule.
- The NIACL AO 2022 application form has released through online mode on September 1, 2022 and the last date to submit application is September 21, 2022.
- The admit card for NIACL AO 2022 preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates in October 2022.
- NIACL AO 2022 preliminary online based test will be conducted in November 2022.
- The result of NIACL AO prelims exam will be released through online mode in the first week of December 2022.
- The admit card for the main exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the preliminary exam. Main exam will be expected to held in December 2022.
NIACL AO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Age criteria: Minimum – 21 years and Maximum – 30 years.
- Education: Graduation/Post Graduation with 60% marks for general category.
In short, NIACL AO age limit and education requirements given below:
|NIACL AO 2022 Eligibility||Requirements|
|Age as on December 1, 2022||21 to 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation/Post Graduation with 60% marks|
Check the eligibility requirements for NIACL AO 2022.
- Generalists – graduate/post-graduate with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD) in any discipline from a recognized university/college.
- Finance and Accounts – Chartered Accountant/MBA finance/PGDM finance/ M.COM with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Legal – Graduate/PG in Law courses with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Company Secretary – ACS/FCS from ICSI and Degree/PG in any discipline with 60% marks.
Note: For SC/ST candidates 55% marks required and 5 years relaxation provided in upper age limit for all posts
A candidate must have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on December 1, 2022. There is 5 years relaxation provided for SC/ST category candidates. Check the following table for NIACL AO age relaxation:
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces|
+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)
|Divorced women/Widows||10 Years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|NIACL working experience/employees||3 years|
NIACL AO 2022 Application form
NIACL AO application form 2022 will available from August 2022 to September 2022, where candidates can apply online by filling online form and paying fee.
Process to submit NIACL AO 2022 application form:
Step 1: Select New Registration and fill Application form.
- The applicant needs to visit the NIACL official website as provided by the conducting authority
- Click on the “new registration” for the application of the NIACL AO.
- Candidate is required to fill the basic details which includes the name of the candidate, contact details and the email ID etc.
- After this process the candidate will get the registration number and the password. The candidate should note the login details and keep
it safely for future use.
- Registration details will also be shared on the official email ID of the person.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
The second step is the scanning of the documents which are required to be uploaded on the page along with the application form.
- The scanned documents required for uploading should follow the following criteria:
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
Step 3: Application fee Payment
After uploading and filling the application form, the candidate is required to pay the requisite application fee as per the category. The candidate can pay the fee through online payment portal which could be using debit/credit card or net baking facility.
NIACL AO Application fee 2022
For General and OBC candidates, the NIACL AO application fee is Rs. 750, while for reserved category candidates(SC/ST/PwD), it is Rs. 100 only.
NIACL AO 2022 Admit Card
NIACL admit card 2022 for prelims exam will be released in November 2022. Candidates can download it by entering registration number and password on NIACL official website – newindia.co.in. NIACL AO 2022 admit card is released separately for the two rounds of Prelims and mains. The admit card for the NIACL would be available online and the candidate can login using credentials and download the admit card for respective exam.
Once the candidate logins to the website, the candidate is required to provide the registration number, date of birth and the password created during the registration. Below check the step by step procedure to download NIACL AO admit card 2022.
Steps to download NIACL AO admit card 2022:
- Visit the official NIACL website – https://www.newindia.co.in/
- Click on download NIACL AO admit card 2022 for prelims exam under recruitment section.
- Enter registration number and Password / date of birth.
- Next, enter image captcha security code and click on submit button.
- Now, Your NIACL AO 2022 admit card will appear on screen.
- Take Print out of admit card to appear for the exam.
Admit card is the most important document that the candidate needs to carry along to the examination center. No person will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket. The candidate should go through the details present on the admit card and should make sure that details present are complete and are correct.
NIACL AO Syllabus 2022
NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 for prelims exam comprises English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude sections for 100 marks. The main exam has objective test for 200 marks and descriptive paper for 30 marks.
The following table shows detailed topic wise NIACL AO Syllabus 2022 for online preliminary and main exams.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||English Language||Computer Knowledge|
|Ratio and Proportion||Inequality||Current Affairs||Grammar||Languages|
|Average||Coding Decoding||Indian Financial System||Vocabulary||Basic Hardware and Software|
|Time and Work||Syllogism||Indian Banking System||Error Spotting||History of Computers|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Machine Input Output||Monetary Plans||Comprehension||Devices|
|Mixture and Allegations||Data Sufficiency||National Institution||Passage Making||Viruses and Hacking|
|Stocks and Shares||Circular Arrangement||Banking Terms||Jumble Words||MS Office|
|Percentage||Linear Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Floor Puzzle||Sentence Framing||DBMS|
|Data Interpretation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Mensuration||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Set Theory||Direction and Distance|
NIACL AO Result 2022
NIACL AO Result 2022: The NIACL AO result 2022 for preliminary exam is expected to be declared in the third week of December 2022, while mains exam result will be out in February 2022.
The results of the NIACL AO exam will be available soon after the specific exam and the selection for the mains exam is totally based on how the candidate scored in the prelims exam. NIACL will release result for prelims and mains exams separately.
Steps to Check NIACL AO result 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the NIACL result link at – newindia.co.in.
- Step 2: Click on the NIACL AO result 2022 link for prelims exam under recruitment section.
- Step 3: Then, enter your registration number and date of birth/password.
- Step 4: Next, enter image security code and click on login button.
- Step 5: Your result status and scorecard along with sectional and overall cut off marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Finally, take a print out of the NIACL AO 2022 result for the reference purpose.
NIACL AO Cut Off 2022
|Finance & Accounts||81||64.75||89.25||99||–||–||71.75||–|
The NIACL AO cut off varies every year based on the number of test takers, their score and difficulty level of question paper. The NIACL AO Cut offs for prelims and mains will be calculated out of 200 marks to shortlist for interview.
Candidates should score well in descriptive test and get minimum qualifying marks that given in the following table:
The NIACL AO 2022 cut off of the prelims, mains and descriptive exam to be declared along with result. To get an idea one should refer to the previous year cut-offs.
NIACL AO 2022 Exam Pattern
NIACL AO Prelims Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern
|Test of English Language||50||50||120 mins|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|Test of General Awareness||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
NIACL AO 2022 – FAQ
What is the NIACL AO age limit?
The minimum age requirement for NIACL AO is 21 years, and maximum age limit is 30 years at the time of registration. However, there will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
How to apply online for NIACL AO?
Candidates should apply online for NIACL AO 2022 on newindia.co.in. Simply click on apply online link, then complete registration process and submit NIACL AO application form 2022.
When will NIACL AO 2022 Notification come?
NIACL AO 2022 Notification 2022 has came out with online application form. The NIACL AO prelims exam will be conducted in November 2022 and the mains exam will be held in January 2023.
What is NIACL AO salary?
NIACL AO Salary is approximately Rs.51,000 per month including all benefits. However, they will get some extra allowances, which can be checked in the official notification.
Is there any negative marking in NIACL AO exam?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in NIACL AO exam. It’s applicable to both the preliminary and main exams except descriptive paper.
What is the fees for NIACL AO?
NIACL AO application fee is Rs. 600 for General/OBC and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates.
How to download NIACL AO admit card?
Click on NIACL AO admit card 2022 direct link that provided above then enter your registration number and date of birth to download it.
How to check NIACL AO result?
Candidates can check NIACL AO result 2022 by entering registration number and password/date of birth on NIACL official website at newindia.co.in.
What is NIACL AO selection process?
The NIACL AO selection will be made based on candidates performance in prelims exam, main exam and interview.