NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification & Apply Online Application form – New India Assurance Company Limited, NIACL assistant 2021 recruitment notification is expected to be released in August 2021 for 653 vacancies. NIACL assistant 2021 apply online link will available from August 2021 to September 2021 at www.newindia.co.in.
Candidates should to be in the age group of 21 to 30 years and must have completed degree with English as one of the subject to apply for NIACL assistant 2021 recruitment.
NIACL selection process will involve two stages – prelims and mains exams. Selected candidates in prelims exam should give mains exam and secure cut off marks to get a job as NIACL assistant.
Highlights in NIACL Assistant recruitment 2021:
- NIACL recruitment 2021 notification for 653 assistant vacancies will be released in August 2021.
- NIACL assistant age limit is 21 to 30 years as on August 1, 2021. OBC and SC/ST category applicants will get 3 and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- NIACL assistant application form 2021 will available from August 2021 to September 2021 on the official website – www.newindia.co.in.
- NIACL assistant 2021 preliminary exam is likely to be held in November 2021 and mains exam will be conducted in January 2022.
- The NIACL assistant admit card 2021 for prelims exam can be downloaded from November to till the exam date.
- As per latest 7th pay commission, the initial in hand salary of NIACL assistant is ₹23,500 in metro cities and other benefits will be provided.
Before apply for NIACL assistant 2021, candidates should know the eligibility, exam date, syllabus, admit card, result and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official NIACL assistant 2021 notification or read this entire article.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Recruitment
|Exam Name||NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam|
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: November 2021;|
Mains exam: January 2022
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation;|
Age Limit: 21 – 30 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
Mains: 2 hours
|NIACL Assistant Salary||₹23,500 to ₹32,000|
|NIACL Assistant Help Desk||1800-209-1415|
NIACL Assistant 2021 recruitment notification has been released to recruit 653 assistant vacancies. The NIACL Assistant application form 2021 will be started on August 23, 2021 and and will close on September 15, 2021. NIACL Assistant prelims exam will take place in December 2021 and where as main exam will be held in January 2022.
It’s expected that over 650 vacancies will be filled through NIACL assistant 2021 notification.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Vacancies
The official NIACL assistant recruitment 2021 notification and vacancy yet to be released. According to the news sources, The NIACL assistant 2021 application form, exam date and notification to be out in August 2021 on the NIACL official website – newindia.co.in.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Date
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification||Date|
|NIACL assistant application form 2021||August 2021|
|Last date to apply for NIACL Assistant 2021||September 2021|
|NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021||November 2021|
|NIACL Assistant 2021 exam date – Prelims||November 2021|
|NIACL Assistant Result 2021- Prelims||December 2021|
|NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Date||January 2022|
Let us look at the NIACL assistant 2021 important dates and exam schedule.
- The NIACL assistant 2021 application form has released through online mode on August 23, 2021 and the last date to submit application is September 15, 2021.
- The admit card for NIACL Assistant 2021 preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates in November 2021.
- NIACL Assistant 2021 preliminary online based test will be conducted in November 2021.
- The result of NIACL assistant prelims exam will be released through online mode by end of December 2021.
- The admit card for the main exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the preliminary exam. Main exam will be expected to held in January 2022.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Eligibility||Requirements|
|Age as on August 1, 2021||21 to 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation with one English subject|
Check the eligibility requirements for NIACL Assistant 2021.
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- Should have studied English as one of the subject in graduation or class 12
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers and word processing.
A candidate must have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on August 1, 2021. There is 5 years relaxation provided for SC/ST category candidates. Check the following table for NIACL assistant age relaxation:
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of NIACL||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
NIACL Assistant 2021 Application form
NIACL Assistant application form 2021 will available from August 2021 to September 2021, where candidates can apply online by filling online form and paying fee.
Process to submit NIACL Assistant 2021 application form:
Step 1: Select New Registration and fill Application form.
- The applicant needs to visit the NIACL official website as provided by the conducting authority
- Click on the “new registration” for the application of the NIACL assistant.
- Candidate is required to fill the basic details which includes the name of the candidate, contact details and the email ID etc.
- After this process the candidate will get the registration number and the password. The candidate should note the login details and keep
it safely for future use.
- Registration details will also be shared on the official email ID of the person.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
The second step is the scanning of the documents which are required to be uploaded on the page along with the application form.
- The scanned documents required for uploading should follow the following criteria:
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
Step 3: Application fee Payment
After uploading and filling the application form, the candidate is required to pay the requisite application fee as per the category. The candidate can pay the fee through online payment portal which could be using debit/credit card or net baking facility.
NIACL Assistant Application fee 2021
For General and OBC candidates, the NIACL Assistant application fee is Rs. 600, while for reserved category candidates(SC/ST/PwD), it is Rs. 100 only.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Admit Card
NIACL admit card 2021 for prelims exam will be released in November 2021. Candidates can download it by entering registration number and password on NIACL official website – newindia.co.in. NIACL Assistant 2021 admit card is released separately for the two rounds of Prelims and mains. The admit card for the NIACL would be available online and the candidate can login using credentials and download the admit card for respective exam.
Once the candidate logins to the website, the candidate is required to provide the registration number, date of birth and the password created during the registration. Below check the step by step procedure to download NIACL Assistant admit card 2021.
Steps to download NIACL assistant admit card 2021:
- Visit the official NIACL website – https://www.newindia.co.in/
- Click on download NIACL assistant admit card 2021 for prelims exam under recruitment section.
- Enter registration number and Password / date of birth.
- Next, enter image captcha security code and click on submit button.
- Now, Your NIACL assistant 2021 admit card will appear on screen.
- Take Print out of admit card to appear for the exam.
Admit card is the most important document that the candidate needs to carry along to the examination center. No person will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket. The candidate should go through the details present on the admit card and should make sure that details present are complete and are correct.
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2021
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2021 for prelims exam comprises English language, reasoning ability and numerical ability sections for 100 marks. The main exam has 5 sections of English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge sections for 250 marks.
The following table shows detailed topic wise NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2021 for online preliminary and main exams.
|NIACL Assistant Subjects||Topics|
|Quantitative Ability||Data Interpretation, Sequence & Series,|
Simplification, Approximation, Quadratic Equations,
Arithmetic,Probability, Data Sufficiency
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test,|
Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement,
Para Jumbles, Fillers, Para Completion
|Logical Reasoning||Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality,|
Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding,
Data Sufficiency, Verbal Reasoning, Miscellaneous
|Computer Knowledge||Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer,|
Internet, MS Office, Memory, Input-Output devices,
Computer Shortcuts, Important Abbreviations
NIACL Assistant Result 2021
NIACL Assistant Result 2021: The NIACL assistant result 2021 for preliminary exam is expected to be declared in the third week of December 2021, while mains exam result will be out in February 2022.
The results of the NIACL assistant exam will be available soon after the specific exam and the selection for the mains exam is totally based on how the candidate scored in the prelims exam. NIACL will release result for prelims and mains exams separately.
Steps to Check NIACL assistant result 2021:
- Step 1: Go to the NIACL result link at – newindia.co.in.
- Step 2: Click on the NIACL assistant result 2021 link for prelims exam under recruitment section.
- Step 3: Then, enter your registration number and date of birth/password.
- Step 4: Next, enter image security code and click on login button.
- Step 5: Your result status and scorecard along with sectional and overall cut off marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Finally, take a print out of the NIACL assistant 2021 result for the reference purpose.
NIACL Assistant Cut Off 2021
(Total Mark -30)
|Test of Reasoning|
(Total Mark -30)
(Total Mark -30)
|SC, ST, OBC and others||11.00||11.00||13.50|
The NIACL Assistant cut off varies every year based on the number of test takers, their score and difficulty level of question paper. The NIACL assistant Cut offs for prelims and mains will be calculated out of 100 and 250 marks respectively.
The NIACL Assistant 2021 cut off of the prelims exam is declared for each section. To get an idea one should refer to the previous year cut-offs.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|NIACL Assistant 2021 – Prelims Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|NIACL Assistant – Mains Exam||Reasoning||40||50||2 hours|
NIACL Assistant 2021 – FAQ
What is the age limit for NIACL assistant?
The minimum age requirement for NIACL assistant is 21 years, and maximum age limit is 30 years at the time of registration. However, there will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
How to apply for NIACL Assistant?
To apply online for NIACL Assistant 2021 notification, candidates should visit newindia.co.in, then click on apply online. Next, select new registration and complete filling of NIACL Assistant application form 2021.
When will NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification come?
NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification 2021 along with online application form is expected to be released in August 2021. The NIACL Assistant prelims exam will be conducted in November 2021 and the mains exam will be held in January 2022.
What is the salary of NIACL Assistant?
NIACL Assistant Salary is approximately Rs.32,000 per month including all benefits. However, they will get some extra allowances, which can be checked in the official notification.
Is there any negative marking in NIACL assistant exam?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in NIACL assistant exam. It’s applicable to both the preliminary and main exams.
Is there any interview in NIACL assistant?
There is no interview in NIACL Assistant exam. According to the latest selection process, the NIACL has discarded interview for Assistant vacancies.
What is the fees for NIACL assistant?
NIACL assistant application fee is Rs. 600 for General/OBC and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates.
How to download NIACL assistant admit card?
Click on NIACL assistant admit card 2021 direct link that provided above then enter your registration number and date of birth to download it.
How to check NIACL assistant result?
Candidates can check NIACL assistant result 2021 by entering registration number and password/date of birth on NIACL official website at newindia.co.in.
What is NIACL assistant selection process?
The NIACL assistant selection will be made based on candidates performance in prelims and main exams. The final merit list will be published by considering secured marks in the mains exam.