Percentage Calculator: percentage calculator is an online tool to calculate percent of a value, percentage change between two values, percentage increase/decrease, percent to decimal or fraction conversion and steps on how to calculate each one with examples and formulas.
Percentage Change Calculator
Percent to fraction or decimal Conversion
In math, percentage is a way of expressing a number as fraction of 100. It’s denoted using the percent sign ‘ %’ or simply as “percent”. For example, 25% is equivalent to the decimal 0.25, or the fraction 75100.
- Percentage is most commonly used terms in day-to-day life. If one says percent than you will understand “per 100”.
- Percentages used to explain how big or small a quantity is, compare to the other.
Percentage formula is algebraic equation involving three values of percentage, value and total value. It can be written as:
Percentage calculator is a very simple tool where you can get percentage of a given number, relative to the other. For example, see the calculator in this page. Also you can see the list of all the calculator listed above in this page to make your percent calculation easier.
Use percentage calculator in following three cases:
- Case 1: What is % of A?
- Case 2: B is what % of A?
- Case 3: B is % of what?
Steps to use percentage calculator
- Enter values in input fields.
- Click on calculate button.
- You will get answer with step by step solution
Percentage calculator Examples
35% × 150 = 35100 × 150
35% of 150 is 52.5
45100 × 100%
= 25150 × 100
2. Percentage Change Calculator
Percentage change (increase or decrease) is defined as the change in values. It is expressed in percentage. It is the change in value of the new value and the old value. The change in value is divided by the original value and multiplied to 100.
Percentage change formula can be written as:
Steps to use percentage change calculator
- Enter initial and final values in input fields.
- Click on calculate button.
- You will get percentage change (increase/decrease) with step by step solution
Percentage Change Examples
Solution: Here, percentage value increased from 150 to 225.
225-150150 × 100%
Solution: Here, percentage value decreased from 225 to 150.
150-225225 × 100%
3. Percent, Fraction, and Decimal Conversion
Percent, Fraction, and Decimal Converter/calculator can be used in 3 ways by entering one value to find out other two values of percent, decimal and fraction.
Use this Percent-Fraction-Decimal calculator to convert:
- Enter percent value to find out fraction and decimal.
- Enter decimal value to find out Percent and fraction.
- Enter Fraction values to find out Percent and Decimal.
Steps to use Percent to fraction & decimal calculator:
- Enter percent or decimal or fraction value.
- Click on equal to button to convert remaining values.
- Optional- click on reset button to clear entered values.
Convert Percent to Decimal and Fraction Examples
75% in Fraction = 75100
75% in Decimal = 75% =75100
Percentage Calculator Features
Get 100% Accurate Output
We have tested and verified by entering different values in our percentage calculator. It works accurately and generates 100% accurate output.
Fast and Instant
Get your percentage calculations within seconds. Enter values then click on calculate button to get step by step solutions instantly.
No Registration/Signup Required
Use our percentage calculator online without any registration and sign up.
Free and Unlimited
You can always use our percentage calculator online for free and no limit on number of usages.
Percentage Calculator FAQs
How does this percentage calculator work?
It will take values and generate answers instantly. Simply, enter values in percentage calculator then click on the calculate button to get step by step solutions.
How to calculate percentage change?
Enter initial and changed values in our percentage change calculator to know how much percentage (increased or decreased) in given values.
How to convert percent to fraction decimal?
Use our Percent to fraction and decimal calculator to convert percent to decimal or fraction and vice-versa.