PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board will announce PSEB 10th Result 2021 on May 29, 2021. Result can be checked easily by entering either roll number or name on pseb.ac.in. Punjab School Education Board conducted the class 10 exams from March 17, 2021 to April 23, 2021, where over 300 thousand students took an exam and the PSEB 10th result 2021 declaration occurs tentatively on May 29, 2021.
Steps to check PSEB 10th Result 2021
The PSEB 10th result 2021 will be declared on May 29, 2021. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website www.pseb.ac.in. Following are the steps to check the PSEB 10th result 2021:
- Go to the PSEB 10th result 2021 official website – www.pseb.ac.in.
- Click on the results option.
- Enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the find results button.
- Your PSEB 10th Result will appear on the screen with marks and status.
Optional: The result shows the total marks obtained by the candidate and the status of result. Download it or take a print out too.
Check 10th Result 2021 by State
PSEB 10th Result 2021 Date
|PSEB Result 2021||Exam Date||Result Date|
|PSEB 10th Result 2021||Mar 17-Apr 23, 2021||May 29, 2021|
|PSEB 12th Result 2021||Mar 22- Apr 27, 2021||Jun 1, 2021|
- Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will declare PSEB 10th Result 2021 for class 10 exams on May 29, 2021.
- Students can check PSEB 10th result 2021 online at pseb.ac.in by entering roll number or name.
- In 2021, over 76% students are expected to clear PSEB 10th exam 2021.
- Students should secure 35% marks in each subject to clear the exam.
- PSEB 10th result 2021 will display provisional mark sheet with grade, marks and overall outcome in the exam.
- Over 300 thousand students had registered and took Punjab Board class 10 exams between March 17, 2021 and April 23, 2021
Details Mentioned on PSEB 10th Result 2021
Following are the important details mentioned in the PSEB 10th result 2021. PSEB 10th mark sheet of the candidate contains:
- Name of the candidate: it should contain the full name of the candidate as mentioned on the admit card. One should also see that the spelling of the name written is correct.
- Roll number: The PSEB 10th class roll number of the candidate present on the score card should be the same as present on the admit card of the student.
- Name of the board: Board name should be Punjab Board which should be clearly mentioned
- Respective class: it should also mention the class for which the result is retrieved e.g.in this case it should mention 10th or matric exam.
- Name of the examination: It should also mention the name of the examination
- Name of the subjects: It should have the name of all the subjects including the optional subject for which candidate has appeared in the exam
- Marks obtained: It should also mention the marks the candidate has received in each of the subject.
- Total marks: It should also mention the total marks obtained by the candidate. The individual marks obtained by the candidate in each subject should add up to the total marks obtained.
- Status of the result: It should say the final status of the PSEB 10th result 2021 whether pass or fail in the exam.
PSEB 10th Revaluation/Recheck Result
If the student is not satisfied regarding the result, he/she can apply for PSEB 10th rechecking & revaluations. To apply for reevaluation form & get the answer sheets checked again the candidate has to apply on or before the due date of form submission. It must be noted that there is no surety that the marks will increase but it will clear the doubt of the student
Steps to fill the PSEB 10th revaluation form:
- Visit the official website of Punjab school education board (PSEB) i.e. www.pseb.nic.in.
- Choose the revaluation form by clicking on it.
- Enter all the details such as roll number, mobile number & email id.
- Select the subject in which you wants the rechecking/ revaluation done.
- Pay the requisite amount of revaluation fee.
- Note down the application number and other details which will be used to check result status.
- After fee payment the candidate has to hit submit tab, then take the printout of the fully filled form.
The rechecking or revaluation fee is Rs.500 per subject which is non-refundable. The candidates can able to fill the rechecking within 15 days of declaration of result. The result for the reevaluation will be declared in first week of June tentatively.
Steps to check the PSEB 10th Revelation Result:
- Click on the PSEB 10th revaluation result link
- Login by entreating your name or roll number in the space given & click on “find result” button.
- The revaluation result will be displayed on the screen, where the candidate should download it & save it for future use.
Punjab Board 10th Supplementary result 2021
The PSEB 10th supplementary result will be announced in the last week of July 2021 according to previous year analysis, the supplementary result will be published at the official website of the board. The candidates have to follow below steps to check the PSEB 10th supplementary result 2021:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the board i.e. www.pseb.ac.in.
- Click on the “PSEB 10th supplementary Result”
- Enter your roll number, then click on the submit button.
- The PSEB 10th supplementary result will be displayed in the screen.
- The candidates can download the result and save for future use.
Punjab school Education Board
Punjab school Education Board (PSEB) is a school Board based in Chandigarh India. It was founded in the year 1969 under the legislative act of the government of Punjab to administer the curriculum taught in public schools in Punjab state and conduct standardized examinations in addition to conducting administration of scholarship & publishing of textbooks.
The headquarters of the board are located in Mohali, Near Chandigarh. Parent Organization of the board is secretary of school education (Punjab) & the official website of the PSEB is www.pseb.ac.in.
The Punjab school education board has following branches:
- Academic Branch
- Account Branch
- Affiliation Branch
- Examination Branch
- Computer Center
- Construction wing
- Legal cell
- Pen school
PSEB 10th standard exams will occur in March-April and the result will be declared in the last week of May. The result will be released by the board through its official website i.e. www.pseb.ac.in. After the board exams are over, the students are very eager to know the results which are normal.
PSEB 10th Result 2021 – FAQ
Where to check PSEB 10th Result 2021?
Students can check their PSEB 10th Result 2021 online at pseb.ac.in.
What is PSEB 10th Result 2021 date?
PSEB will releasing PSEB 10th Result 2021 tentatively on May 29, 2021. It can be checked online at pseb.ac.in by entering roll number or name.
What is the minimum marks required to clear PSEB 10th exams 2021?
A minimum of 35% marks required in each subject to clear the PSEB 10th exams 2021. If a student failed to get required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary exams.
When will PSEB 10th supplementary result 2021 to be announced?
Punjab Board will announce PSEB 10th supplementary result 2021 in the last week of June 2021.
Where to collect original PSEB 10th mark sheet?
Students should collect their PSEB 10th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective schools.