PSEB 12th Result 2022: Punjab Board will declare PSEB 12th Result 2022 on June 1, 2022. Students can check their Punjab Board 12th results 2022 for arts, commerce and science groups by entering roll number or name on the official website – pseb.ac.in. Over 260 thousand students had registered and took Punjab class 12 exams between March 22, 2022 and April 27, 2022. Let us discuss how to check the PSEB result 2022 for class 12 exams on the official website www.pseb.ac.in.
Steps to check PSEB 12th Result 2022
The PSEB 12th result 2022 for arts, commerce and science streams will be declared on June 1, 2022. The students who appeared in the exam can check their results through the official website www.pseb.ac.in. Following are the steps to check the PSEB 12th result 2022:
- Go to the PSEB 12th result 2022 official website – www.pseb.ac.in.
- Click on the results option.
- Enter your roll number or name in the login window
- Click on the find results button.
- Your PSEB 12th Result will appear on the screen with marks and status.
Optional: The result shows the total marks obtained by the candidate and the status of result. Download it or take a print out too.
Details mentioned in the 12th class PSEB result:
- Students name & roll number
- Name of board
- Name of examination
- Class name
- Name & code of subject.
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Result status
Check 12th Result 2022 by State
PSEB 12th Result 2022 Date
|PSEB Result 2022||Exam Date||Result Date|
|PSEB 12th Result 2022||Mar 22- Apr 27, 2022||Jun 1, 2022|
|PSEB 10th Result 2022||Mar 17-Apr 23, 2022||May 29, 2022|
- PSEB 12th result 2022 for science, arts and commerce streams to be out on June 1, 2022 on pseb.ac.in.
- In 2022, over 90% students are expected to clear Punjab Board class 12 exams 2022. Students should secure 23 out of 70 marks in each subject to clear the exam.
- Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) was conducted class 12 exams from March 22, 2022 to April 27, 2022.
- Check your PSEB 12th result 2022 by entering roll number or name.
- Students can also check it via SMS by typing PSEB12ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263.
- Students can collect original 12th mark sheet from their colleges for admission to under graduate courses after declaration of results.
PSEB 12th Revaluation/Rechecking
The PSEB 12th class result will be declared in the first week of June tentatively but the students who are not happy and have any doubt regarding their marks can be go for rechecking or reevaluation.
In the second week of June, the PSEB will issue the official notification regarding the rechecking or reevaluation procedure. The students can register themselves for the same till mid of May. For the rechecking procedure, the candidates have to pay Rs. 500 per subject. The result for reevaluation procedure will be released in last week of June 2022.
In order to apply for registration through online. The following steps should be followed by the candidate to register himself/ herself for registration.
- The student should open the official website & open the link reevaluation registration.
- Once the link is clicked, the new login window will be opened & the candidate has to click on “new user registration”
- The candidate has to agree all the rules for rechecking & reevaluation.
- Now the “Registration form” will appear on the screen of computer. The candidate has to enter all the details accurately & hit the “submit” tab.
- The student is now registered successfully for rechecking and reevaluation.
The reevaluation form will be accepted only after the issuance of submission of the challan at the Regional office or head office of the respective district concerned with PSEB. It can also be paid using debit or credit cards through online payment gateway.
PSEB 12th Rechecking / Revaluation Result 2022
- The candidate has to visit the PSEB official website – pseb.ac.in.
- Select PSEB 12th rechecking / reevaluation result link.
- Next, the candidate has to enter the roll number as mentioned on the admit card and hit “find result” button.
- The reevaluation / rechecking result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to download the result & save it for future reference.
It is to be noted that the reevaluation can improve the score if the numbers go up but if the numbers decrease then all the result will modify according to deduction in marks. If the best scores go up to 5% or more then the answer sheet will be send to 3rd examiner for case marking.
PSEB 12th Supplementary Exam 2022
Because of less effort put in by student or any other reason, if the student is not able to clear the PSEB 12th exams in the first attempt, they will be provided the second opportunity to clear the exam.
This 2nd opportunity is termed as supplementary or compartment exams. To appear it is important to know the time table or date sheet of the exam. Following steps should be followed to download the date sheet of the supplementary exams.
- Visit the PSEB official website, click on the link PSEB 12th supplementary date sheet.
- As the candidate clicked on the link, he/she will be able to see the date sheet in the pdf format.
- Candidates are advised to download the datasheet and save it.
The supplementary exams will be started in 1st week of July & result for the same will be declared in 1st week of August 2022.
PSEB 12th supplementary Admit card 2022
The students who have filled the supplementary forms will be issued the supplementary admit cards as without showing it, no student will be able to enter the examination hall.
The students can download the PSEB 12th supplementary admit card from the official website i.e. www.pseb.ac.in. The link will be provided on the homepage to download the admit card. The candidate have to enter the details such as old roll number, father’s & mother’s name. As the candidate filled all the information accurately & click the submit button the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
The candidate must download the admit card & take a printout of it to show in the examination hall.
Details mentioned on the PSEB 12th admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s & mother’s name.
- Mobile number
- Old roll number
- New roll number
- Serial number
- Examination center details
- Subject’s name & code.
Procedure to check PSEB 12th Supplementary result 2022
- Applicant should go to pseb.ac.in, then click the link PSEB 12th supplementary result 2022 which will lead the candidate to the page where he/she has to enter the roll number or name.
- Once the candidate enter all the details, he/she has to hit the find results button.
- The result will be appeared on the screen, the candidate has to download the result & take the printout of the same for future reference.
PSEB 12th Result 2022 – FAQ
Where to check PSEB 12th Result 2022?
Students can check their PSEB 12th Result 2022 online on the Punjab Board official website – pseb.ac.in.
What is PSEB 12th Result 2022 date?
Punjab Board will releasing PSEB 12th Result 2022 of Arts, Commerce and Science on June 1, 2022. It can be checked online at pseb.ac.in by entering roll number and clicking on the find result button.
What is the minimum marks required to clear PSEB 12th exams 2022?
A minimum of 33% or 23 out of 70 marks required in each subject to clear the PSEB 12th exams 2022. If a student failed to get required marks in any subjects, then attempt it again in supplementary or compartment exams.
When will PSEB 12th Compartment result 2022 to be announced?
PSEB will announce PSEB 12th result 2022 for supplementary exams in August 2022.
Where to collect original PSEB 12th mark sheet?
Students should collect their PSEB 12th mark sheets and other important certificates from their respective colleges.