RBI Assistant 2021 Apply Online: RBI assistant application form 2021 submission has started on December 23, 2020 and the last date for application form is January 16, 2021. RBI Assistant 2021 exam date for prelims has announced and it will conducted on February 14 & 15, 2021 and the mains exam will be held in March 2021.
Start applying in online for RBI assistant 2021 by selecting direct link of application form (given below) and fill basic details. A provisional registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail and phone number. Use the same details to fill remaining application and make payment.
Candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant 2021 exam from December 23, 2020 to January 16, 2021 at rbi.org.in or clicking on direct link that provided below.
RBI Assistant 2021 apply online link – Click here
Here are all the Important dates of RBI Assistant 2021 exam:
|RBI Assistant Registration Starts From||December 23, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for RBI Assistant||January 16, 2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment||January 16, 2021|
|Last date to print filled application||January 31, 2021|
|RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam||February 14 & 15, 2021|
|RBI Assistant 2021 Mains Exam||March 2021|
RBI Assistant 2021 registration has started on December 23, 2020. The last date to apply online for RBI Assistant 2021 will be January 16, 2021. Make sure to pay exam fee before the last date i.e. January 16, 2021 and take a print of filled application till January 31, 2021.
RBI Assistant 2021 prelims exam will be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2021 While mains exam will be held in March 2021. Candidates can edit their application details by login using registration number and password till January 16, 2021.
Now, let us know the detailed process to submit RBI Assistant application form 2021.
Process to apply online for RBI Assistant 2021
- Go to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION button to start filling the application form.
- Enter your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Now, upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given dimension and format.
- Further, provide your academic details and Click on save and next button.
- Then proceed to fill other details of the RBI Assistant 2021 Application Form.
- Click on the preview tab to view and verify the filled application form.
- Now click on the final submit button to complete application process.
- Click on payment tab to pay exam fee through available online Payment Options such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally, take a print of your filled RBI Assistant application form.
The last date for RBI assistant registration is January 16, 2021. It is advisable to fill the RBI assisatnt online application form carefully as no changes will be allowed once you submit the application form. If you have entered wrong details in application form, register once again using new email ID.
RBI Assistant Application fee
The RBI Assistant application fee is ₹450 for General and OBC candidates, while ₹50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
- ₹450 for OBC/General/EWS candidates.
- ₹50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
It can be easily paid using debir card or credit card.
Pre-Requisites of RBI Assistant Online Application
Some of the must have documents that required before filling the RBI Assistant application form online are:
I. Scanned Photograph and Signature:
Candidates must have scanned Photograph and Signature in the following formats before applying for RBI Assistant 2021 exam.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
II. Workable Email-ID:
Candidates should have valid Email ID to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation.It can also be used to recover your login details.
III. Documents for information:
Keep all necessary documents such as certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used to enter information while filling online application form.
IV. To make Payment:
Candidates can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking at the time of online payment of the exam fee.
RBI Assistant Registration 2021 – FAQ
What is the age limit to apply for RBI Assistant 2021?
Age of the candidate should be between 20 and 28 years. However, there will be further relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC provided.
Where to register for RBI Assistant 2021?
The direct link of RBI Assistant registration 2021 is https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/
What is the last date to apply online for RBI Assistant 2021?
The last date to apply online for RBI Assistant 2021 is January 16, 2021. Application fee can be paid from December 23, 2020 to January 16, 2021.
I have applied with the wrong details, can I register again?
Yes, you can apply but use new email address to register again.
How can i pay RBI assistant application fee?
Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for RBI assistant exam.
Is RBI assistant application fee refundable?
The RBI assistant application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.