RBI Grade B Apply Online 2021: RBI Grade B Application form 2021 will available from January 28, 2021 to February 15, 2021. The Phase-I exam of RBI Grade B 2021 is scheduled to be held on March 6, 2021.
Start applying in online for Grade B 2021 by selecting direct link of application form (given below) and fill basic details. A provisional registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail and phone number. Use the same details to fill remaining application and make payment.
Update on Jan 28, 2021: RBI Grade B Apply online link activated. Click following link to submit RBI Grade B Application form 2021.
Candidates can apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 exam from January 28, 2021 to February 15, 2021 at rbi.org.in or clicking on direct link that provided below.
RBI Grade B Apply Online (activated) – Apply Here
RBI Grade B Notification 2021 – Check Here
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021 – Check Here
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 – Get Here
RBI Grade B Application form 2021 – Important Dates
|RBI Grade B Registration Starts From||January 28, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for RBI Grade B||February 15, 2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment||February 15, 2021|
|Last date to print filled application||February 21, 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Exam date – Phase I||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II/ Mains Exam||March 31, 2021|
The candidates will have to pay their Application Fees for RBI Officer Grade B 2021 online. However, the candidates should ensure before applying that they fulfill all the necessary eligibility conditions laid down under RBI officer Grade B notification. Aspirants, who wish to join as Grade B Officer in RBI and did not apply as of yet for the said examination should hurry up and apply.
RBI Grade B Application form 2021: Process
RBI Grade B 2021 registration has started on January 28, 2021. The last date to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 will be February 15, 2021. Make sure to pay exam fee before the last date i.e. Feb 15, 2021 and take a print of filled application till Feb 21, 2021.
How to Apply Online for RBI Grade B 2021?
- Click on above given RBI Grade B apply online link.
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION button to start filling the application form.
- Enter your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Now, upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given dimension and format.
- Further, provide your academic details and Click on save and next button.
- Then proceed to fill other details of the RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form.
- Click on the preview tab to view and verify the filled application form.
- Now click on the final submit button to complete application process.
- Click on payment tab to pay exam fee through available online Payment Options such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally, take a print of your filled RBI Grade B application form.
The last date for RBI Grade B registration is February 15, 2021. It is advisable to fill the RBI Grade B online application form carefully as no changes will be allowed once you submit the application form. If you have entered wrong details in application form, register once again using new email ID.
RBI Grade B Application fee
The RBI Grade B application fee is ₹850 for General and OBC candidates, while ₹100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
- ₹850 for OBC/General/EWS candidates.
- ₹100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
It can be easily paid using debit card or credit card.
Pre-Requisites of RBI Grade B Online Application
Some of the must have documents that required before filling the RBI Grade B application form online are:
I. Scanned Photograph and Signature:
Candidates must have scanned Photograph and Signature in the following formats before applying for RBI Grade B 2021 exam.
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
II. Workable Email-ID:
Candidates should have valid Email ID to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation.It can also be used to recover your login details.
III. Documents for information:
Keep all necessary documents such as certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used to enter information while filling online application form.
IV. To make Payment:
Candidates can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking at the time of online payment of the exam fee.
RBI Grade B Registration 2021 – FAQ
What is the last date to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021?
The last date to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 is February 15, 2021. Application fee can be paid from January 28, 2021 to January 15, 2021.
What is the age limit to apply for RBI Grade B 2021?
Age of the candidate should be between 21 and 30 years. However, there will be further relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC provided.
What is RBI Grade B application fee?
RBI Grade B Application fee is ₹850 for General/OBC and ₹100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for RBI Grade B exam.
Where to register for RBI Grade B 2021?
The direct link of RBI Grade B registration 2021 is provided above.
Is RBI Grade B application fee refundable?
The RBI Grade B application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.
Key details to know before applying online
- Candidates are required to possess a valid and working email id till the end of the entire selection process.
- Candidates must refer the detailed notification and check the vacancies details. They are required to apply to the vacancies for one RBI office only.
- They must have the necessary documents ready required for filling the details in the application form.
- Applicants in need of the use of the services should mention about the same while applying online.
- Scanned images of the recent photograph style photograph and signature to be uploaded while applying. Arrangements for the same must be made beforehand. Check details about the guidelines of the format for uploading the files.
Tips regarding RBI Officers Grade B Application Form 2021:
- Candidates should apply through online mode on rbi website only.
- Department will not pay any TA/ DA for the journeys performed for the test.
- Photograph and signature should be in the format of jpg/png only.