RRB ALP Apply Online 2022: Railway Recruitment Board releases RRB ALP 2022 application form in February 2022. The last date to apply online for RRB ALP exam 2022 exam is March 2022. The process to fill and submit online application form for RRB ALP exam is same for all railway zones.
RRB ALP 2022 application form has to be filled in online by visiting respective RRB zone at indianrailways.gov.in. RRB ALP exam for stage 1 and 2 computer based test will be held in May 2022 and September 2022 respectively.
RRB ALP Apply Online 2022
|Commence of RRB ALP application form||February 2022|
|Last date to apply online for RRB ALP exam||March 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||March 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||April 2022|
|RRB ALP Exam for CBT 1||May 2022|
|RRB ALP Exam for CBT 2||September 2022|
RRB ALP application form 2022
All eligible candidates can apply online for RRB ALP 2022 exam from February to March 2022 at indianrailways.gov.in. RRB APL 2022 apply online last date is March 2022. RRB ALP and Technician exam application form has not released yet. Once it begins, we will update direct link and registration dates over here.
Following are the steps to apply Online for RRB ALP 2022 exam:
Process to Apply Online for RRB ALP 2022
- Visit respective RRB website then click on RRB ALP apply online link.
- Enter your name, date of birth, Aadhar number, mobile number, email ID, and category to complete registration process.
- You will receive one time password to registered mobile number and email id. Validate these details to login.
- Fill RRB ALP and technician application form by providing your educational qualification, community, gender, caste, etc.
- Now, pay the application fees through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ UPI payment gateway.
- Once payment done, fill part II application form with all education details, post preferences and choice of exam language.
- Next, Upload your scanned photograph and signature images in acceptable formats and sizes.
- Finally, click on the declaration box to confirm and proceed to final submission of RRB ALP 2022 application form.
- Optionally, take a print out of the application form for future use.
RRB ALP Application fee
- RRB ALP application fee is ₹500 for general category male candidates.
- For all the females irrespective of caste, the application fees is ₹250 only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD communities should pay ₹250.
Note: you get your RRB ALP registration ID and password before paying the fee, so don’t consider that as the final step. Admit card will be generated only for candidates who have completed the application process and paid the fee as well.
How to Modify RRB ALP Application form?
RRB gives a chance to modify certain fields in submitted RRB ALP application form. Candidates can take advantage to correct wrong details by paying modification fee of Rs. 250. Find below steps to edit your application form.
- Go to your RRB zone website then click on Modify Application link.
- Login with registration ID and password.
- Pay modification fee in online and start editing application form.
- Once all done, click on final submit button.
Pre-Requisites of RRB ALP Online Application
While applying online for RRB ALP and technician exam, candidates must have following documents and specific details to complete online application process.
I. Scanned Documents:
Candidates must have scanned photograph and signature in below listed formats and sizes. Scanned copy of caste certificate required for SC/ST category candidates. They also get a free second class railway ticket for appearing the exam.
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg||20-50 KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg||20-50 KB|
|Caste Certificate||—||.jpg/ .jpeg||50-100 KB|
II. Workable Email-ID:
Candidates should have valid Email ID to receive login credentials and get application approval confirmation. It can also be used to recover your login details, download admit card and even to check result.
III. Documents for information:
Keep all necessary documents such as 12 digit Aadhaar card number, educational certificates, marks memo and address proof, which can be used to enter information while filling online application form.
IV. To make Payment:
Details of Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking to make application fee payment.
RRB ALP Checklist
Following is the checklist to initiate the RRB ALP application procedure:
- Email ID is mandatory and all your information will be sent to that registered email Id.
- A 12 digit Aadhar card number should be entered in online form.
- A soft copy of your recent passport sized photograph and signature is a must.
- SC/ST category candidates can easily claim free second class travel ticket by uploading caste certificate at the time of registration.
- Once you are done uploading all the credentials , you will then need to fill in all academic details, category and preferred language in exam.
RRB ALP Apply Online FAQ
How to apply online for RRB ALP 2022?
Go to respective RRB zone official website at indianrailways.gov.in, then click on apply online link to complete online application process.
What is RRB ALP apply online 2022 last date?
The last date to apply online for RRB ALP 2022 is March 2022.
How can i modify RRB ALP application?
Pay modification fee by login with registration number and password. Then start edit details and click on final submission button to modify your application form.
What is age limit to apply for RRB ALP 2022?
The age limit to apply for RRB ALP and technician exam is 18 to 28 years for general category candidates. 5 years upper age relaxation applicable to SC/ST category candidates.
How can i pay RRB ALP application fee?
Use debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for RRB ALP and technician exam.
Is RRB ALP application fee refundable?
The RRB ALP application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund or cancel the fee.