SBI Apprentice 2021: Apply Online, Exam Date – The State Bank of India has released SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021 notification for 6100 vacancies. Apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 from July 6, 2021 to July 26, 2021. SBI Apprentice exam will be held in August 2021.
SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2021 link – Click Here
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 pdf – Check Here
SBI Apprentice 2021 recruitment exam is an online based test, where candidates can apply online by submitting application form to appear for the exam.
- About 6100 Apprentice vacancies released through SBI Apprentice 2021 recruitment exam.
- Candidates should fill in the SBI Apprentice application form 2021 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from July 6, 2021 to July 26, 2021.
- SBI Apprentice exam will be conducted in August 2021 and local language test in October 2021.
- Each section in the SBI Apprentice exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear an online test to go to the local language test.
- The SBI Apprentice admit cards for online exam can be downloaded from August 2021 to till the exam date.
- It has fixed salary as stipend of ₹15000 per month for 1 year duration.
- SBI Apprentice age limit is 20-28 years. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 31 years for OBC , and 33 years for SC/ST category.
Before apply for SBI Apprentice 2021, candidates should know the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, dates, syllabus, and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official SBI Apprentice 2021 notification or read this entire article.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment Notification
The State bank of India has released the official SBI Apprentice 2021 notification pdf and online application form to fill 6000 vacancies in various states across the country. Interested applicants can submit their online application forms from July 6-26, 2021.
|Exam Name||SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Date||Online exam: August 2021.|
Local Language test: October 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation.|
Age Limit: 20-28 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Duration||Online Exam: 1 hour.|
|SBI Apprentice Salary||₹15000|
|Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
SBI Apprentice 2021 is an online test conducted at national level and is held by the SBI to recruit candidates for apprentice vacancies. Check the official SBI Apprentice 2021 notification to get furthermore information.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – State and District Wise
Refer the following table for state wise SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
|Andhra Pradesh||100||Telugu, Urdu|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10||Hindi/English|
|Goa||50||Konkan, Marathi, English|
|Himachal Pradesh||200||Hindi, English|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100||Urdu, English|
|Meghalaya||50||English, Garo, Khasi|
|Tamil Nadu||90||Tamil, English|
|Uttar Pradesh||875||Hindi, Urdu|
|West Bengal||775||Bengali, Nepali|
SBI Apprentice Apply Online 2021
SBI Apprentice 2021 application form will available from July 6, 2021 to July 26, 2021. Find below steps to easily submit SBI Apprentice online application form.
Steps to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021:
Step 1: To fill the SBI Apprentice application form, go to the official website or click on above provided direct link.
Step 2: Click on New Registration button.
Step 3: To fill the SBI Apprentice online form, candidates will be asked to fill the basic details to get the registration number and password. Using this registration number and password, candidates can log in anytime.
Step 5: After filling all the details and uploading scanned photograph and signature, candidates will be asked to make the online payment to complete the registration process.
Note – Before making the fee payment online, verify and check the details carefully to complete the procedure. Once you pay the fee, no changes can be made in the application form.
Step 6: After submission, e-receipt will be available to download. Candidates can download the e-receipt for future reference.
For general and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 300. Meanwhile, SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates need not to pay application fee.The payment can be done via any mode of payment, which includes debit card, credit card or net banking or UPI payment gateways.
The dates of the SBI Apprentice 2021 online registration process has announced. While applying, candidates will be asked to select the region they wish to apply for. So choose your test center and region carefully while filling the form.
All the candidates must have valid email id to receive all the updates about the SBI Apprentice exam and result. The candidates are required to scan the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the notification. The signature in capital letters will not be acceptable. Also, keep all the documents ready for the successful registration of application form.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Date and Schedule
|SBI Apprentice Notification||July 5, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice apply online starts/td>||July 6, 2021|
|Last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice||July 26, 2021|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||July 26, 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application||July 30, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Admit Card Download||August 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||August 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Result||September 2021|
Let us look at the SBI Apprentice 2021 exam Date and Exam Schedule:
- The SBI Apprentice 2021 application form has released on July 6, 2021 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till July 26, 2021.
- The SBI Apprentice 2021 admit card for preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates in August 2021.
- SBI Apprentice 2021 online based test will be expected to take in August 2021.
- SBI Apprentice result for online exam will be released in September 2021.
- Test of local language will be held for the candidates, who qualify the online exam, that will be expected to take place in October 2021.
- Candidates need to check the above schedule for SBI Apprentice 2021 recruitment notification.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
SBI Apprentice admit card 2021 for online exam will be out in August 2021 and it can be downloaded till the exam date by login with registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Once the registration process will end, The State bank of India will release the admit cards for SBI Apprentice 2021 from the official website. The candidates are required to fill the registration number and password for a successful login. After filling the details, candidates can download the SBI Apprentice admit card 2021.
Steps to download SBI Apprentice admit card 2021:
- Click on the direct link of SBI Apprentice admit card 2021.
- Then provide your Registration Number / Roll number and Password / Date of Birth.
- Next, enter the security captcha code for verification purpose and click on login button.
- Then your SBI Apprentice Admit card 2021 will displayed on screen.
- Optional: Download or take a print of your admit card for future reference.
If any discrepancy is found, then the candidate must immediately report it to higher authorities. Candidates that qualify and clear online test to get qualify for test of local language.. It is mandatory for candidates to carry this SBI apprentice admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam hall. Authorities do not send any hard copy of admit cards or examination call letters by post.
Documents that are accepted as a photo proof of identity for SBI apprentice examination:
Admission to the examination hall is not permitted to candidates that do not have a valid admit card and/or a photo ID proof recognized by the government of India. Supervisor holds complete rights to deny a candidate admission to exam hall without these.
Here is a list of documents that you can carry with you like a photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport issued by the government of India.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph on it.
- Election Voter’s identity card.
- Identity card issued by any university, school, college or by a gazetted officer.
SBI Apprentice Result 2021
SBI Apprentice Result 2021: SBI Apprentice Result 2021 for online exam will be released in September 2021. Check your SBI Apprentice Prelims result 2021 and cut off marks by entering registration number and date of birth.
Candidates can easily check their SBI Apprentice result for prelims exam by entering the details of registration number or roll number and date of birth. Along with SBI Apprentice results, candidates will also get their score and cut off marks.
Steps to Check SBI Apprentice 2021 Result:
- Click on the Direct Link of SBI Apprentice result 2021.
- Fill your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code)
- Click on the Login button to easily check yours SBI Apprentice result 2021.
The SBI Apprentice result for online exam is expected to be out in September 2021. While the result for the test of local language will be declared in December 2021. All those candidates who will able to clear the online exam will appear for local language test. Finally, the state bank of India will release final merit list of selected candidates for 12 months probation period.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|General English||25||25||15 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
Highlights in SBI Apprentice Online Exam Pattern:
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and the candidates can start from any section.
- The exam will comprise of objective type questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, and General/Financial Awareness sections.
- The candidates need to answer all the questions using the mouse since the use of the keyboard is restricted.
- For every question, 1 mark will be allotted and for every wrong response ¼ of the marks will get deducted.
- There will be a total of 100 questions carrying 1 mark each which means the total marks allotted in the exam will be 100 marks.
- The candidates will get 60 minutes or 1 hours to solve all the questions.
- Each section has 25 questions equally for 25 marks.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 for online exam has Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, and General/Financial Awareness sections. A total of 100 questions will be given for 100 marks. Candidates should complete the exam within 60 minutes. Each question carries 1 marks equally and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by a candidate in the SBI Apprentice exam.
Below table shows the syllabus of SBI Apprentice exam 2021:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Computer Awareness||Reasoning||English Language||Financial / General Awareness|
|Quadratic Equations||MS PowerPoint||Spatial Orientation||Tenses||Books and Authors|
|Bar Graph||Basic of Computers||Syllogistic Reasoning||Vocabulary||Sports|
|Area||Computer Abbreviations||Similarities And Differences||Antonyms||Important Days|
|HCF LCM||Modern-day Technology||Arithmetical Number Series||Grammar||Budget and Five Year Plans|
|Profit & Loss||Computer Organization||Non-Verbal Series||Error Correction/ Recognition||Science, Inventions and Discoveries|
|Simple & Compound Interest||LAN||Analysis||Comprehension||National and International Organizations|
|Average||Shortcuts||Observation||Subject-Verb Agreement||Current Affairs|
|Time & Speed||MS Excel||Problem Solving||Synonyms||Awards and Honours|
|Simplification||Input & Output Device||Discrimination||Proficiency in Language||Major Economic News|
|Time & Work||Memory||Decision Making||Vocabulary|
|Pie Chart||Modem||Relationship Concepts||Adverb|
|Problem On Ages||Basic knowledge of MS word||Verbal And Figure Classification||Preposition|
|Number Series||Generations of computer||Statement Conclusion||Verb|
|Pictorial Graph||WAN||Analogies||Unseen Passage|
|Percentage||Arithmetic Reasoning||Fill in the Blanks|
|Coding And Decoding|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2021
In short, the requirements for SBI Apprentice are:
- Age: 18-28 years
- Education: Graduation
According to the official notification of SBI apprentice, required eligibility criteria is as follows:
Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a government of India recognized university or an equivalent degree which is having recognition by the Central Government. Candidates must provide relevant certificates at their time of selection.
Age Limit as on 31-10-2020
The candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years, while the maximum age limit is set to 28 years as on October 31, 2020. There is relaxation provided for this criterion to candidates belonging to the particular category. There is a relaxation of five years provided for reservation (SC/ST) candidates. Check age relaxation by category in the following:
- SC/ST – 5 years relaxation
- OBC – 3 years relaxation
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years relaxation
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years relaxation
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers ( at least 5 years of service) – 5 years relaxation.
- J&K domicile citizens between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years.
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
SBI Apprentice Exam FAQs
How to Apply online for SBI Apprentice?
Go to SBI apprentice apply online link, then register by providing mobile number and email ID. Login to fill remaining application form like uploading photograph/signature and paying fee. Finally preview and submit filled SBI Apprentice application form.
What is the eligibility for SBI Apprentice?
A candidate should have graduation degree with 20 to 28 years of age to get eligibility for SBI apprentice.
What is the SBI Apprentice selection process?
SBI Apprentice selection is done based on candidate’s performance in online exam followed by local language test and medical test.
How to download SBI Apprentice admit card?
SBI Apprentice admit card for online exams can be downloaded by providing registration number and password or date of birth.
How to Check SBI Apprentice Result?
Applicants can check their SBI Apprentice result and secured marks along with cutoff marks on the official website sbi.co.in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
What is the Age Limit for SBI Apprentice ?
SBI Apprentice age limit is 20 to 28 years for general category candidates at the time of registration. However, there will be an upper age limit relaxation rules applicable for reserved category candidates.
Can final year students apply for SBI Apprentice?
The final year students can apply for SBI Apprentice 2021, but they should have a proof of passing the exam by July 1, 2021.
Is there any negative marking in the SBI Apprentice exams ?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in SBI Apprentice online exam.