SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021: SBI Clerk 2021 admit card to released by the state bank of India in February 2021. Know how to download SBI Clerk admit card 2021. SBI clerk 2021 admit card has officially released by the state bank of India on February 23, 2021. Candidates will be able to download the SBI admit card 2021 from the official website – sbi.co.in.
SBI clerk hall ticket 2021 will be released by the state bank of India tentatively from February 2021 to till the exam dates of prelims exam, which is scheduled in February-March 2021.
SBI clerk 2021 admit card / hall ticket would be available to the candidates who have successfully registered to the examination. The SBI clerk 2021 admit card can be downloaded online from the SBI portal by entering the login credentials on the page.
Please note that candidates won’t be getting hard copy of the admit card. Separate admit cards would be shared for SBI clerk prelims and mains exam. Find below the procedure for downloading the SBI clerk 2021 admit card.
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
- Visit the SBI official website, sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on the link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- Fill the registration number and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Click on login button to download admit card.
- Verify the details on the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card and take a print out.
In case there is any discrepancy one should contact the official authorities at the earliest. Applicants should contact the SBI help desk for any changes required or non – receipt of the admit card. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm during the working days. Applicant can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2021’.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Details Mentioned
The admit card of SBI clerk would contain following details:
- Roll number of the candidate: This is assigned by the SBI authorities, this is the unique number which can be used as a source of reference as well at any time during future.
- Name and Address: The admit card also contains the name of the person and correspondence address.
- Date and time of the exam: The admit card would also contain the date and time of the exam
- Venue name and address: The admit card also contains the name of venue and the complete address of the venue.
- The admit card also has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. One should affix the same photograph as uploaded during the application form filling.
- The admit card also contains the space for signature of the candidate at the bottom.
One should check all the details present on the admit card. As wrong details present on the admit card could lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the exam center.
In case a person does not receive the admit card on time or there is wrong/incomplete information on the admit card, one should immediately contact the SBI authorities through Email-ID or phone and get the required thing corrected.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Instructions to the Candidates
The admit card also contains the instructions to be followed while going to the exam center or during the exam. Find below the details of the instructions present on the admit card:
- No documents except an admit card and a photo ID proof will be allowed to be taken along at the examination center.
- In case any candidate is found to be indulging in suspicious activities, he will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Electronic device or assisting devices such as log tables, calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth device or microphone, personal laptop etc., are not permitted in the examination center.
- One should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam as candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late.
Documents Accepted as Photo ID Proof
If the person fails to submit the identification document at the examination center, he/she will not be allowed to enter the center. One of the following documents as a photo-ID proof is acceptable at the examination center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Any signed document by the college authorities etc.
The examination authorities will be taking the thumb impression of the candidate at the examination center for identity purpose. Thus, the person is advised to co-operate in giving thumb impression as well as should not apply any external thing on the hands that may distort the finger prints.
SBI Clerk Pre-examination training Call Letter
Candidates can get SBI clerk call letter for pre-examination training from the official website by entering their registration number and pass word to attend for exclusive training by the state bank of India. For SC/ST category candidates are eligible to attend for Pre exam training at the requisite centers, this is done to make them aware of the exam pattern and also help them get used to the infrastructure used on the exam.
SBI will also conduct training before the exam at various centers across the country. Pre-examination training will help in making the students aware of the process for the online exam. Students who are interested to avail this service needs to get it in advance.
The candidate would be required to pay for the service by self. The candidates who want to attend the online training needs to collect the SBI clerk call letter of the pre-examination training online by using the logging credentials for the same.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – FAQ
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021?
Go to above given login page to download SBI clerk admit card 2021 then enter your registration number/roll number and password / date of birth in the format of date-month-year (ex: 28-11-99).
Where to get my Registration number and password?
SBI Clerk 2021 registration number and password are generated and sent to the candidate’s email and phone number at the time of applying for the exam.
Why my Date of Birth Rejected on login screen of SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Make sure that the date of birth should match with your registration. So, once check your date of birth entered while registering for SBI Clerk 2021.
What if i forget SBI Clerk Password?
You need not to worry at all, simply use your date of birth instead of password to download the SBI call letter.
How to get my SBI Clerk Registration Number?
You should’ve got an auto generated email at the time of SBI Clerk 2021 registration. Open it and there you can get registration number.