SBI PO Apply Online 2020: SBI PO Application form 2020 link will be released on April 21, 2020. The Last date for submission of online application form is May 13, 2020. Candidates can check the complete process on how to apply online for SBI PO 2020 recruitment.
SBI PO Apply Online 2020: Important Dates
|SBI PO 2020 Apply Online Event||Tentative Dates|
|SBI PO Application submission||21-04-2020|
|SBI PO application last date||13-05-2020|
SBI PO Apply Online 2020: Application form Process
SBI PO application form 2020: SBI PO 2020 Online application form will available from April 21, 2020. The last date of application is May 13, 2020. Find below the detailed procedure to apply online for SBI PO 2020 exam.
Here’s step by step procedure for filling the SBI PO application form 2020 in online, let’s have a closer look:
Step 1: SBI PO 2020 Registration
One needs to visit the official website for filling the SBI PO application form 2020. After the candidate opens the website, the candidate needs to click on “click here for new registration” which is present on the right side at the top of the page.
Remember this is required for the new registration who are visiting the website for the first time.
- On the opening page of the website, one can find the notification for the PO exam which includes all the important dates for filling the form like the application stat date, closure date, Closure for editing date, last date for printing of the application and last date for online fee payment.
- It will also mention the details of the web browser for best view of the form.
Step 2: Fill the SBI PO Application form 2020
Once the person clicks on the button, he/she would be required to fill in SBI PO application 2020 with basic details which would include the name, age, email-ID and mobile number etc.
- Remember to provide the correct details here as this would be used for authentication and would also be used for any future login.
- After filling these basic details a unique registration number will be allotted to the person, this would be the login credentials for logging, also the person would be required to generate a password for logging.
- Giving these credentials and entering the security code, a person would be able to login to the portal anytime.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
This one is very important step, where user needs to upload scanned documents and enter all other details such as education, Aadhar Card, caste, exam center to opt, number of previous attempts, etc.
- Once you login to the portal, fill in the basic details which include the personnel details. Fill all these details very carefully as these could be used as a part of selection, also giving the wrong information could lead to cancellation of the form.
- Other details required are providing the age/religion. Also, the person would be required to select the choice of center, however provision of the center would be purely based on the availability of the seats in the particular center.
- After this the person needs to enter the email-ID which is going to be active throughout the selection process for ease in communication.
- The details should be filled vary carefully and should be checked again before submitting. Once the person is sure of the information “click on next” button
- After this the person would be required to upload a recent passport size photograph as per the allowable limits and resolution preferably on a white background. Also, one needs to upload signature done on a white paper.
- The next step is to provide the education qualification details which includes the marks obtained in the latest exam which could be graduation/post-graduation etc. Here candidates should refer to the original documents to check provide all the marks obtained.
Step 4: Pay Application fee
After, this the user will enter the last page of the form filling. The page is the payment gateway page, the candidate can make the online payment through the available online options which include debit/credit card or net banking option. One can safely pay the amount as per the category the person belongs to. Once the payment is done a receipt will be generated. One can keep the printout of this receipt for any future references.
- Candidates can take print out of the application form on successful completion of the fee payment.
- User needs to register again, if online transaction failed and not successfully completed. Also make sure to make SBI PO online payment as per your caste.
Step 5: Take a Print of Application
Once you pay the application fee, Your SBI PO application form 2020 will be submitted successfully. Finally, take a print out of filled SBI PO 2020 application form for further use in the future.
Valuable Note: Once the application form is submitted, the applicant will not be allowed to make any changes to the form. Thus, it is very important to provide right accurate information and refer the original documents while filling in all the details on the application from. Any wrong information could lead to rejection of the form.
Make sure to follow our SBI PO preparation tips and strategies. Finally prepare well by referring SBI PO syllabus and exam pattern.
SBI PO Application fee and payment methods
One is also required to make the requisite payment along with form submission. One can make this payment through any of the online modes like debit/credit card, net banking etc.
The fee is variable slightly with respect to the category to which the applicant belongs. Find below the details of the fee by category:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600 (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Note – Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
To apply for SBI PO 2020 exam, it is customary to know the online registration process as any wrong information or misinterpreted information could lead to cancellation of the application. So the candidate should fill the SBI PO 2020 application form after following all the rules and guidelines.
Interested candidates can visit the official SBI PO 2020 online application form link tentatively starting from April 21, 2020 till May 13, 2020 to register on the SBI online website. The candidate should fill the form and can make the payment using the online portal. Every information a candidate enters on the portal will be scrutinized and could affect the selection process of the person.
Thus, a candidate should fill each and every information with utmost accuracy and to the best of the knowledge. Also it is advisable to fill the SBI PO 2020 application form as early as possible as the seats at any particular center are limited and filling the form late could lead to exhaustion of the seats at any particular center.
Important instructions to Apply Online for SBI PO 2020
Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully before filling the SBI PO online application form 2020. Some of the other requirements that a candidate should take care before filling the application form online are:
- One should have a ready workable Email-ID: The email –ID would be used for validation purposes and for any sort of communication which could be an update in the process/important dates or center. Thus, one should give an email-ID which is going to be constant throughout the entire process.
- Scanned photograph and signatures: The candidate would be required to upload the latest passport size photograph, one should take the photograph with white background for utmost clarity, and also the photograph should not exceed the limits for upload.
- Similarly, the signatures should be done on a white paper for readability and should be in the allowable limits.
- One should also keep all the documents ready while registering as the information that is entered should be absolutely correct especially the one related to education qualification where the candidate needs to enter the marks obtained in graduation/post-graduation.
Applicant can apply for SBI PO 2020 through online registration using the below mentioned web browser for the best view and uninterrupted view.
- Google Chrome 30.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 20.0 and above
SBI PO 2020 Application form – FAQ
Is there any age limit to apply for SBI PO exam?
Yes, the age limit for SBI PO exam is 20 to 30 years for unreserved category candidates. 5 years upper age relaxation will applicable to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
When will the SBI PO 2020 online registrations start?
The SBI PO 2020 online registrations will be started as soon as the official notification is released. SBI PO 2020 application form likely to be available from April 21, 2020.
What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO 2020?
The tentative last date to apply online for SBI PO 2020 is May 13, 2019.
I have applied with the wrong details, can I register again?
Yes, you can apply but use new email address to register again.
Are SBI PO application fees refundable?
The SBI PO application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid through online payment gateway, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.
Can I pay the SBI PO application fees through debit card?
Yes, you can pay SBI PO application fees through debit card or credit card or net banking login credentials. However, there is no facility available to pay fees in offline payment such as by Bank Demand Draft, Cash or Cheque.
Can I change my SBI PO exam center?
You can’t change exam center after submission of SBI PO application form. There is no such option available at any cost.