SBI PO Result 2022: SBI PO Result 2022 link for prelims exam has released on December 14, 2022 by the State Bank of India (SBI). The candidates will be shortlisted for the main exam based on marks obtained in 3 sections of prelims exam i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Check Your SBI PO prelims result 2022, score card and cut off marks.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2022 direct link out (activated) – Click Here
SSC MTS Result 2022 tier 1 link – Check Here
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022 – Download Here
- The SBI PO Result 2022 of prelims exam has announced by the state bank of India on December 14, 2022.
- The SBI PO Mains result 2022 to be announced in third week of January 2022.
- The final result of SBI PO with selected candidates list would available by March 30, 2022.
How to Check SBI PO Result 2022
The SBI PO 2022 result of the Prelims exam has declared on December 14, 2022, while mains exam result will be out in the third week of January 2022. SBI PO Result 2022 for prelims exam and Main exam will available on sbi.co.in. Candidates who have applied will appear in Prelims exam and those who will qualify will move on to the Main exam.
Following are the easy steps to check SBI PO result 2022:
- Step 1: Click on the direct link of the SBI PO result 2022.
- Step 2: Fill registration number and the password.
- Step 3: Next, enter security captcha code for verification purpose.
- Step 4: Then click on the submit button. It displays your SBI PO 2022 result with marks and cut off score, and the most importantly the qualifying status for main exam.
- Step 5: Download/print your SBI PO result 2022, if required for the future record.
Those, who qualify in prelims exam, they need to download SBI PO admit card 2022 for main exam. It is estimated that the bank will be short listing 10 times the number of seats available for the final selection.
SBI PO 2022 Result Important Dates
|SBI PO result events||SBI PO result dates|
|SBI PO 2022 Preliminary exam date||20th, 21st, 27th November 2022|
|Declaration of SBI PO 2022 Prelims Result||December 14, 2022|
|Conduct of SBI PO 2022 mains exam||December 2022|
|Announcement of SBI PO mains result||Third week of February 2022|
|Phase III||February/March 2022|
|Declaration of final result||Last week of March 2022|
SBI PO 2022 result for the preliminary exam will be declared soon after the exam for each tier. All those students who clear the 1st round will appear for the 2nd round and the candidates who qualify for the 2nd round will qualify for the Group discussion and personal interview.
It is presumed that like last year, there will not be sectional cut-offs, therefore candidates can focus on the increasing their overall score. The cut-off of the exam would be decided by the exam conducting authorities. For a general idea on the cut-off one can check the previous year’s cut-off.
The online test of SBI PO 2022 preliminary exam would be over by November 27, 2022 and the SBI PO prelims result 2022 link for the same would be out by December 14, 2022. Similarly Main exam would be conducted on December 29, 2022 and the result for the same would be available by February 20, 2022. For the qualifying students, the Group discussion and the interview would be held in March 2022 and the result for the same would available by March 30, 2022.
Refer our detailed guide on SBI PO syllabus along with preparation tips to follow to score maximum marks in the main exam.
From the previous year exams it is estimated that the cut-off for SBI PO exam 2022 would be as follows:
Preliminary exam: For the general category it is estimated that the cut-off would be in the range 51-53, for SC around 41-44, for ST category 27-32 while for OBC 45 -48.
Similarly for the main exam, the cut-off is expected to be in the following range for different categories; for general in the range of 126-130, for SC category in the range of 108-111, for ST category in the range of 92-98 and for OBC, in the range of 115-120.
Please note that above is the estimated range based completely on the last year cut-offs.
SBI PO cut off 2022
Following table shows the SBI PO Cut off 2022 for Prelims, Mains and final selection.
|SBI PO Cut Off 2022|
|Category||Prelims Cut Off (out of 100)||Mains Cut Off (out of 250)||Final Cut Off (out of 100)|
- SBI PO 2022 cut off is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying to the next round.
- Cut off score is designed to select the deserving students for the post of PO as it is very difficult to interview each and every aspirant thus a process is designed to select the deserving students from the complete batch.
- If a person secures marks which are equal to the cut-off marks for the Preliminary or main exam, he/she will be qualified for the next round
- A small difference in the marks could make a large difference in the selection of the candidate.
- It is important for the candidates to fare well in all the different levels like the preliminary written exam, main written exam, group discussion or interview stage. There is a role and weightage of each and every round, thus a holistic preparation is important for final selection.
How to Check Final SBI PO Result 2022
How to check the final or the result for any particular round? – find below the detailed process for checking the SBI PO result:
- Go to the official website for SBI through any of the web browsers listed above
- Go to the current vacancies on the SBI website, then go to results.
- Click on the first link which says “list of selected candidates who have cleared main exam for Group discussion and personnel interview”.
- Once you click there, list of candidates who have cleared the exam will open
- One can simply Ctrl F and search the roll number or the name and see if the person has cleared the exam or not. If your name appears in the list, then you have qualified for the next round.
SBI PO 2022 is an all-round test of the skills starting from Math, logical reasoning, English communication and comprehension, general awareness, analytical skills as well testing other skills like a ability to present your ideas, ability to convince people and put forth your thoughts. Hard work and dedication are the two most important tools to get through this competitive exam.
SBI PO Result 2022 – FAQ
How to Check SBI PO Result 2022 for Prelims Exam?
To check SBI PO Result 2022 for prelims exam, a candidate should click on the above provided direct link, then enter his/her Registration number and date of birth or password. Also enter captcha code and finally click on submit button.
How difficult is the SBI PO 2022?
Unfortunately, from the past few years, the the difficulty level of SBI PO exam has been increased due to competition. Even though, it can be cleared easily with proper preparation.
What is the cutoff for SBI PO 2022?
The cutoff for SBI PO 2022 to be decided based on number of open positions, reservations and overall performance of the candidates. SBI PO result, cutoff marks and scorecard to be out alltogether.
What is the selection process of SBI PO 2022?
SBI PO 2022 selection process involves 3 rounds, thay are Prelims, Mains Exam, and Group Exercise and Interview. A applicant will get selected purely based on his/her performance in each round.
Is there any Sectional cutoff in SBI PO Prelims Exam?
There is no sectional cutoff in SBI PO Preliminary exam.
Is there any negative marking in SBI PO Mains exam?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in SBI PO prelims and mains exams. However, no negative marks to be imposed, if a question is left unattempted or blank.