SSC CHSL Registration 2022: SSC CHSL application form 2022 is available from December 3, 2020 to January 10, 2022 on ssc.nic.in. Candidates can fill and submit the SSC CHSL application form 2022-20 in online mode before the last date i.e; January 10, 2022.
- The SSC CHSL application form 2022 will be available from December 3, 2020 to January 10, 2022.
- The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 will be January 10, 2022. Make sure to pay SSC CHSL registration fee before the last date i.e. January 10, 2022.
- SSC CHSL 2022 Exam date (Tier 1) has released by SSC and it will take place from March 16 to 27, 2022.
- While Tier 2 descriptive exam will be held on June 28, 2022.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2022: Registration Process
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022: Candidates can register and apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 recruitment exam from December 3, 2020 to January 10, 2022.
For SSC CHSL Registration 2022, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, go to the official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on “apply online” and choose SSC CHSL exam 2022.
- Step 3: The candidate needs to first fill the registration form under new registration.
- Step 4: For registration, the candidate needs to fill some of the mandatory information such as name of the candidate, Father’s and Mother’s name of the candidate, E-Mail ID of the candidate. 10th Board roll number of the candidate, Gender, category, whether belong to minority community and postal address of the candidate etc.
- Step 5: Then click on the ‘I agree’ button. One should make sure that the information provided is correct as the candidate will not be allowed to edit the information on the registration form.
- Step 6: Thus, the part I registration of the form will be complete.
- Step 7: After submission of Part I of the SSC CHSL application form, a registration number and password will be generated. One should take a note of the registration number and the password as this would be required to fill the second part of the application form.
- Step 8: For filling the Part II of the application form, the candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature as per the directions.
- Step 9: After this the candidate is required to requisite payment for the application form using the preferred mode.
- Step 10: Finally click on the submit button with in the time duration. Candidates also needs to take the hard copy of the filled SSC CHSL 2022 application form for any future requirements.
The Candidate should know the detailed process for SSC CHSL application form filling, so that the registration can be done easily without any hassle. After successful submission of the application form one can download the admit card online. It is important to fill the online application form for SSC CHSL exam properly else the application form will be cancelled.
SSC CHSL Application fee
- The application fee for SSC CHSL form is ₹100 for general category.
- The application fee is exempted for female/SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates.
Applicant can make the CHSL application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Online payment: Online mode of payment can be done using various modes of payment such as Net Banking/debit card/credit card based on the option available.
- Offline Payment: Offline mode of payment can be done through the SBI challan which can be done using the printout of the form and paying it at the nearest branch. For the offline mode of payment, the candidate needs to paste the central Requirement Fee Stamp on the application form.
Photograph and Signature Guidelines
For the upload of the photograph and signature while filling the SSC CHSL application form 2022, a candidate should follow the below guidelines:
SSC CHSL Photograph Specifications
- Photograph should be recent and should not be blurred
- Photograph should be taken on a light background for clarity.
- The size of the photograph should be in the range of 4kb -12kb
- And the resolution of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
SSC CHSL Signature Specifications
- Signature should be taken with black/blue pen on a white paper
- The scanned copy of the signature should be in JPG format.
- The size of the Signature should be in the range of 1kb -12kb
- And the resolution of the signature must be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
SSC CHSL 2022 Apply Online Dates
The below table shows important dates related to SSC CHSL application form 2022.
|Release of SSC CHSL application form 2022||December 3, 2020|
|Last date to apply online for SSC CHSL||January 10, 2022|
|Last date for fees payment||January 10, 2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam date 2022 – Tier I||March 16-27,2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam date 2022 – Tier II||June 28, 2022|
SSC has recently published the SSC CHSL 2022 notification, applicant should carefully go through the official notification of the CHSL exam to know the eligibility and other specifications.
Staff selection commission brings out the exam for the selection of lower division clerk and data entry operators every year. One can fill the application for the same through the online process. The CHSL exam is conducted by Staff selection commission (SSC) for the post of lower division clerk and DEO posts in different departments of central government.
Checklist to fill SSC CHSL Application form 2022
- The candidate should read all the instructions and eligibility criteria in details before filling the application form. One should check that he/she qualifies for the exam before filling the application form.
- A candidate should note the important dates related to the exam and should abide by them else the application form may not be accepted.
- Aspirant should upload the documents such as signature and the photograph in the prescribed format only.
- After registration, one should keep a note of the registration number and the password which would be required at a later stage for completing the application form.
- Education details on the application form should be filled by referring to the original documents, any alteration in the marks could lead to the cancellation of the form.
- The exam center of the exam should be chosen based on the exam centers available. One should choose the exam center which is closest to the person and the person is aware of the center.
- Applicant should fill the application form should be done on time, one should not wait for the last date as this could lead to unnecessary hassles.
- The candidates should keep all the documents such as scanned photograph, signature, and educational documents ready with them before filling the application form.
- The candidate should have the all the hardware and an internet connection available for an uninterrupted access while filling the application form.
SSC CHSL Application form 2022 – FAQ
What is age limit to apply for SSC CHSL exam?
Age limit for SSC CHSL exam is 18 to 27 years for unreserved category candidates. On the other hand, 5 years relaxation will provided in upper age limit to SC/ST category candidates.
What is the Last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2022?
The last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2022 recruitment exam is January 10, 2022. The same date is also the last date to pay application fees.
Can I pay the SSC CHSL application fees through a debit card?
Yes, you can pay SSC CHSL application fees through a debit card or credit card or net banking login credentials.
Are SSC CHSL application fees refundable?
The SSC CHSL application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Once fee paid, there is no way to refund/cancel the fee.
Can I change my SSC CHSL exam center?
You can’t change exam center after submission of SSC CHSL application form. There is no such option available at any cost.
What is the application fees for SSC CHSL?
The SSC CHSL application fee is ₹100 for general category candidates. while, application fee exempted for all female/SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates.