SSC CHSL Preparation 2021: Tips, strategy and books – Best Practices for SSC CHSL 2021 preparation that help you to crack SSC CHSL 2021 exam in the first attempt. Check our ultimate guide to prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 exam along with the best books, tips and study plan. Candidates have to make lot many efforts to get through the SSC CHSL exam. It’s getting tougher to clear the exam by each passing year due to huge competition and complex questions.
11 Best Practices for SSC CHSL 2021 preparation
Here are 11 best practices to prepare for SSC CHSL exam 2021 and crack in first attempt.
#1. Start SSC CHSL preparation with Best Books & Study Material
The candidates should ask the experts who have already cleared this exam about the books & study material. The candidates can search online also. Once the candidates have chosen the standardized study. They should not keep on shuffling it will confuse them. For general Intelligence & reasoning section, the candidates can go for Arihant’s Reasoning or Kiran’s Reasoning etc.
Below are the best books for SSC CHSL 2021 preparation.
|For General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal|
|For English Language|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill|
|Competitive General English by Kiran Prakshan|
|Objective General English by S P Bakshi|
|Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|For Quantitative Aptitude|
|Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal|
|Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra|
|Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan|
|For General Awareness|
|Manorama Yearbook (English)|
|Manorama Yearbook (Hindi)|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)|
#2. Go through the detailed SSC CHSL syllabus 2021
The candidate must be having the complete idea of the SSC CHSL 2021 syllabus & exam pattern.
- For general reasoning & intelligence section, the candidate has to use common sense to solve the questions. The candidates can question which will increase the speed of the applicant.
- The toughest section of the exam is Quantitative Aptitude. To solve the question in this section the candidates should clear their concepts by taking tuition or taking help from experts. Cramming is not an option as the tasks to solve the questions vary.
- To improve the English Section the candidates must read newspaper on daily basis to improve the reading skills. The candidates should have good command over grammar. The candidates need to cram the synonym, Antonym & grammar rules to score high in this section.
- To score good in general knowledge section, the candidates should go through the newspaper on daily basis. Candidates can also go through some books on general awareness which will help them to score well.
#3. Make a proper study plan for SSC CHSL Exam 2021
The candidates are advised to make a proper study plan with both short term & long term goals that would help the candidate in timely SSC CHSL preparation for the exam. The candidates should set the realistic goals that they can achieve well. The candidates should choose those hours of the day for study in which they can pay 100% attention & can concentration better.
#4. Take SSC CHSL online mock tests
The candidate should attempt the SSC CHSL mock test after finishing the entire syllabus as it will increase the time management skills & problem solving capacity of the candidates. The candidates should give the online mock test as it will give the candidate the proper feel of exam.
#5. Practice previous years SSC CHSL question papers
The candidates should practice previous year question papers to know the difficulty level, topic wise distribution of question & marking scheme etc. by solving the previous year question papers the confidence level will be increased & the ultimately it will increase their question solving skills.
#6. Clear the concepts from NCERT
It’s very important to clear the basic concepts to crack SSC CHSL 2021 exam. If any candidate has some issues with basic concepts, then he/she must go through the NCERT books. The NCERT books gives the candidates the details of the concepts from the beginning which will ultimately help the candidate to score well in the exam.
#7. Devote more time to tough section
while preparing for SSC CHSL examination, the time to the tough section or the section in which they are weak.
#8. Stay motivated while Preparing for SSC CHSL
The candidates should always stay positive & avoid taking stress while preparing for the SSC CHSL exam. The candidates can practice yoga for stress management. The candidate should take healthy diet & 8 to 10 hours sleep. The candidates should always take a recap of the syllabus. They have done in a day before going to bed.
#9. Make short notes
The candidates are advised to make short notes of formulas & concepts while preparing for SSC CHSL. These short notes are extremely helpful in last minute revision.
#10. Regular Revision
Completing the entire syllabus is not enough but the candidates have to keep on revising the syllabus, else they will forget the concepts of the topics. The candidates who will do regular revision will definitely score well in the SSC CHSL 2021 exam.
#11. Hard work and Devotion
It’s a well-known fact that there is no substitute of hard work to clear any exam work hard & 100% devotion of the candidate will help the candidate in fetching the favorable result in the exam.
SSC CHSL exam has the questions on both the languages English and Hindi for better understanding. The exam also has cut-off marks to qualify for tier 2 exam. So, a candidate should make a proper strategy and should equal attention and time to all the sections.
“Preparation tips for SSC CHSL 2021” What does it take to be a champion, desire, dedication, determination, concentration & will to win.
To summarize we can say “if you believe in hard work & have determination & pride & never quit, you will be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewarded.”
SSC CHSL Books for Preparation
Following is the complete list of best books for SSC CHSL preparation to every single section.
SSC CHSL Books for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
SSC CHSL Books for English Language
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakshan
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
SSC CHSL Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
SSC CHSL Books For General Awareness
- Manorama Yearbook 2021 (English)
- Manorama Yearbook 2021 (Hindi)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)