SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2021: Preparing for SSC MTS 2021? Here you can get SSC MTS preparation tips, strategy and books to boost your marks and crack the exam.
Candidates must be looking for various ways to enhance their preparation and score good in the SSC MTS exam. The competition for the exam is increasing day by day, therefore, it has become necessary for aspirants to do a strong preparation. A smart way to frame study plan is to go thoroughly with the paper pattern and understand the requirements of the papers.
It is only through hard work, perseverance, learning and studying, candidates can reach to their dream goal. We have provided below some useful SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2021 to crack the exam. For the conveyance of the candidates, we have also listed the names of the books which the candidates can refer to prepare for the exam.
Section Wise SSC MTS Preparation Strategy 2021
SSC MTS Preparation for General Intelligence and Reasoning
- This section basically covers Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Relationship Concepts, Non Verbal Series etc.
- The Main Object of this subject is to decide the candidate’s knowledge in Relation between symbols, analytical functions and arithmetical knowledge.
- With fundamental knowledge of the subject, a candidate can understand the questions.
- To score maximum marks in this section, one has to read and solve the previous year’s Question Paper. This will enhance the speed.
SSC MTS Preparation for Numerical Aptitude
- Candidates need to follow shortcut methods to solve questions in numerical aptitude section.
- This section Includes problems relating to Number Systems, Decimals and fractions, Computation of Whole numbers, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Tables and Graphs, Time and Distance, Time and work, Ratio and Time.
- Practice SSC MTS Sample Papers thoroughly.
- Candidates will have to concentrate on Addition, Multiplication, subtraction, LCM, HCF, Tables, Graphs, Profit and loss, Ratios, Averages, Percentages.
- It is advised to attempt this subject at last in order to manage the time.
SSC MTS Preparation for English Language
- This section includes basics of English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, synonyms, Antonyms, and its correction.
- Writing ability of the candidate will also be tested.
- Practice more questions in English language to get maximum marks.
- Study the previous papers and notice the question pattern and then practice thoroughly.
SSC MTS Preparation for General Awareness
- This section is to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness.
- This will include knowledge of current events
- This subject includes matters relating to India and its relations with other countries in respect to History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian constitution and developments in science.
- It is a subject which needs regular study of events happening in our country and world.
- Focus on those events which occurred throughout the globe from the last six months before the examination date.
- Candidates improve their knowledge on current affairs should read the newspapers regularly.
- For better reading and understanding of Indian Constitution he /she has to revise the topics covered.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2021
Following are the common recommended SSC MTS preparation tips to crack the exam:
Take SSC MTS Online Mock Test
Take free online SSC MTS mock test or buy SSC MTS test series to check and leverage your performance in the exam. It will help you to boost your marks in the exam.
Be thorough with the latest SSC MTS Syllabus
The candidates should be thorough with their SSC MTS Syllabus and section wise important topics. The Syllabus contains all the important topics of the exam.
Familiarity with the SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination will familiarize the candidates with the total number of sections, total number of questions, total marks, negative marking, marks per section etc. Candidates should go through the SSC MTS Exam Pattern to understand the composition of examination.
SSC MTS study plan
SSC MTS study plan will help to cover all topics to crack the exam. Candidates will have to study regularly, delicately and with rapt concentration. They should prepare a study plan or time-table and follow this sincerely.
SSC MTS has 100 questions for 100 marks from 4 sections, where candidates should finish this in 90 minutes. If you are good at any section, give more time to solve questions. Do not stick to any questions, if you are not getting answer for that, instead skip and go for next question to save time.
Regular Practice of SSC MTS Sample Papers
Candidates after completing their syllabus should practice at least one Sample Papers regularly. This will help them in their revision.
Make short notes
Aspirants while reading the topics should prepare short notes for themselves. This will help the candidates in quick revision.
Focused and Determined
Candidates should be focused and determined towards their dream goal and work hard for achieving it.
Take Intervals in between studies
There is famous saying “All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy”. Candidates should take intervals in between studies. This will help them to relax their mind.
SSC MTS Books 2021
Following are the list of the best SSC MTS books 2021 to enhance your performance in the exam.
|SSC MTS Books 2021|
|Topic||SSC MTS Books||Author/Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude||1. Fast-track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|2. Quickest Mathematics||Kiran Publication|
|3. Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Agarwal|
|4. Practice Book on Quicker Maths||M.Tyra & K. Kundan|
|English Language||1. Objective General English2. From Plinth to Paramount|
3. A Mirror of Common Errors
|S.P BakshiNeetu Singh|
Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||1. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning2. Test of Reasoning||Dr R. S. AggrawalEdgar Thorpe|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||1. Lucent General Knowledge2. Pratiyogita Darpan|
3. Manorama yearbook
|Lucent PublicationUpkar Publication|
Points to Remember while preparing for SSC MTS exam
- Every topic need to be covered and understood.
- The theories, principles and rules of reasoning, numerical ability must be studied and practiced for easy applicability.
- While solving the Sample Papers, the easiest questions to be solved first later the complicated questions and the same should be followed in the examination hall too.
- The correct application of shortcut methods in solving mathematics should be learnt.
- Candidates must spend much time in solving the questions related to General English and General Awareness.