SSY Calculator: Use our online Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) calculator to calculate the maturity amount, maturity year and interest earned on SSY investment.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) brings-in at handling a major problem with the ‘girl’ child – both education and marriage. Laying it’s focus on securing the future for the girl child by building a fund for their education and stress-free marriage expenses. This is the reason SSY introduced Sukanya Samriddhi Account.
How to Use SSY Calculator
Easy steps to use SSY Calculator Online:
- Enter your investment per year.
- Select girl’s age.
- Enter the starting year of investment.
- Now, check your total maturity amount, maturity year and interest earned.
- Age of a girl must be 1 year
- The Interest rate remains constant for 21 years at 8.5%*
- The Contribution is made at the financial year (beginning)
- The amount is not withdrawn until 21 years
- SSY is only allowed for 2 girls of the same family
- Deposits need to be made till year 14 of a girl child
- SSY comes with tax-benefit
Advantages OF Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Account Calculator
Given below are a few:
- It allows you to know the maturity value when the account matures.
- You can set-up SSY calculator to calculate the maturity-based on monthly/yearly investments.
- If configured correctly, the SSY calculator can be accurate.
- You can change the amount any time and still get the maturity value in less than a minute.