TN HSC Result 2021 for Class 12 Exam: Tamil Nadu Directorate of General Education (TNDGE) has declared TN HSC Result 2021 on July 19, 2021 at 11:00 AM on the official websites – tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.gov.in. This year, over 750 thousand students appeared for the TN class 12 exam 2021 and waiting to check their board results.
TN HSC Result 2021 link – tnresults.nic.in
TN HSC Result 2021 Date
|TN Result 2021||Exam Date||Result Date|
|TN HSC Result 2021||March 1 to 19, 2021||July 19, 2021|
|TN SSLC Result 2021||March 19 to 29, 2021||July 20, 2021|
The candidate who has appeared for the exam can directly go the website and check the result. This article will help in providing the brief steps, important dates and links that will help the user check the result. The result of TN HSC exam is expected to be declared on July 19, 2021 .
- Date of TN HSC exam: March 1-19, 2021
- Release of TN HSC result 2021 date (Declared):July 19, 2021
Students can go through these steps and use these to check the TN HSC result 2021 for class 12 exam.
How to Check TN HSC Result 2021
- Go to official website to check the TN HSC result 2021 – tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.gov.in
- Next, click on “TN HSC 2021 Results”.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, a candidate needs to click on “get marks” to get the details of the marks.
- Optional: Take a print out of your secured marks in TN HSC exam result 2021.
Candidate should also take the printout of the TN HSC result 2021 card as it will be required for the future use especially for the admissions to the college.
The TN HSC result of the candidate contains various important details. The marks obtained in the candidate have a weightage in the selection of the college. Let us see the important details that are present in the mark sheet:
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Roll number of the candidate (should ensure that the roll number is same as present on the admit card)
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination name of the candidate
- Board name which should say Tamilnadu board
- Specified class for which the mark sheet is available, in this case class 12th or HSC should be written
- Subject name as per the choice and selections made by the candidate e.g. Science (medical/non-medical), commerce or arts
- Marks obtained by the candidate in each of the subjects
- Total marks of the candidate which should add up to the individual subjects
- Status of the result of the candidate (Pass/fail)
Check 12th Result 2021 by State
TN 12th Result 2021 – Arts, Science and Commerce
TN 12th Result 2021 would specify the stream of the candidate. Tamil Nadu board consists of the students of class 12th from science, commerce and arts stream. But at the time of the declaration of the result, the board release the result at the same login for all the stream. So, if you are either from a science, commerce or arts stream then you have to follow the same process as mentioned above. The only difference occurs in the result while mentioning the stream. There are other boards who release the result stream wise. But Tamil Nadu board does not. This we are stating on the basis of the last year information.
Previous year status of the HSC result:
One can also check the status of the previous year and provide the total number of candidate that appeared for the exam and the number of candidates that passed the exam. One can pull the data for the result of HSC as per the district, state etc. This will provide a fair ideas about the performance of the candidate in a particular area.
Students should keep a check on the following points while checking their result online:
- The students should securely keep the results with them at least till the time of admissions.
- After downloading the result from the website, students can also get the result from the respective boards/school
- HSC mark sheet is the most important document that is required by the candidate to get admissions to colleges after class 12th.
- Students are required to carefully check the results on the mark sheets as per the name and roll number of the candidate
- Students should keep their registration number to login at the time of checking result. Without it students will not able to download it.
Apply for Revaluation
The candidate who are not satisfied with the marks in the latest TN HSC result 2021 can also get the revaluation of the exam done. Following is the procedure, a candidate can follow in order to apply for revaluation: Government of TN has announced the date for revaluation, the candidate can apply for the revaluation for the after the declaration of result.
Candidate are required to pay the fee as per the subjects for which they want revaluation.
Following is the procedure to check the result:
- Visit the official web page of the Tamil Nadu State Board of Education.
- Now, the applied applicants find and click on the TN 10th revaluation Result section.
- Click on the HSC/ 12th Re-totaling Exam Result 2021 link given on that page.
- Then enter their enrollment number or registration number and DOB on the given fields as printed on Hall Ticket correctly.
- Click on submit button and view the result.
- Now, students can know their TN 10th Revaluation Result Status.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the Tamil Nadu Revaluation Result 2021 for further reference process.
The candidates who are not able to clear the exam and apply for revaluation or can sit for the supplementary exam for that subject.
Students can apply for the supplementary exam for the subjects they have not cleared. The result for the supplementary exam will be available on the website, the user can use the same procedure to view the supplementary result as well on the website using the same procedure as the previous result. Thus the candidate needs to provide the registration number and date of birth carefully and check the result for the supplementary exam.