TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2022: TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2022 will available from February 14, 2022 to March 15, 2022. TNPSC group 2 prelims exam will be conducted in May 2022 and the main exam will be held in November 2022. The last date for TNPSC group 2 application is March 15, 2022. However, exam fee can be made till March 17, 2022
Candidates can submit TNPSC Group 2 application form 2022 on tnpsc.gov.in 2022 or tnpscexams.in by providing all required details. It is recommended to apply online for TNPSC group 2 exam 2022 before the last date – March 15, 2022.
TNPSC Group 2 Application form to be out on February 14, 2022. Candidates can apply directly by clicking on below link.
Let us look at the TNPSC Group 2 exam date and application last date.
|Opening date of TNPSC Group 2 application||February 14, 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 apply online 2022 last date||March 15, 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||March 17, 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam date 2022||May 2022|
TNPSC Group 2 application form 2022
To apply online for TNPSC group 2 exam 2022, follow these steps:
Step 1: Registration to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022
One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 exam 2022 and It’s valid for 5 years from the registration date. Candidates should register by providing basic details and paying registering fee of Rs: 150 on the TNPSC official website tnpscexams.in.
Step by Step approach to TNPSC One time registration for new users only.
- Go to www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) tnpscexams.in and select new user.
- Create login ID by providing valid email ID and entering your choice of password.
- Enter Your personal details including mobile number and verify the same after clicking on Verify tab.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Finally pay registration fee by selecting either Debit card / Credit card or NEFT option.
Step 2: Fill TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2022
- Go to https://apply.tnpscexams.in/otr and select registered user.
- Sign in by entering login ID and password.
- Then, candidate dashboard will appear on screen.
- Now, click on ‘Current Application’ then ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Select TNPSC Group 2 Services post.
- Enter and verify your educational qualifications, address to communicate and exam center details.
- Check and confirm declation by clicking on “I agree to finally submit my online application”.
- Finally, move to next step that proceed to payment section.
Step 3: Pay TNPSC Group 2 exam fee
Select payment mode option from debit card / credit card / NEFT and proceed further to make payment for TNPSC group 2 exam. After making payment successfully, print your application for future reference.
TNPSC Exam fee Exception
|Category||Fee Exemption/ Concession|
|SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/ ST||Full Exemption|
|Destitute widows/ Differently abled persons||Full Exemption|
|De-notified communities, MBC/ Backward class Muslim)||Full exemption if they should have not availed 3 free chances earlier|
|Ex-Servicemen||Full exemption if they should have not availed 2 free chances earlier|
Step 4: Submit TNPSC Group 2 Application 2022
This is the final step of group 2 application, where candidates can submit the TNPSC Group 2 application form 2022 by clicking on the confirm and Submit button. Optionally, candidates can print or save their application form for reference purpose.
That’s it. Now start preparing for TNPSC group 2 exam without wasting valuable time!
TNPSC group 2 application Status
A candidate can check his/her TNPSC group 2 application status 2022 by entering application number or login using TNPSC one time registration credentials. If application form accepted by the TNPSC, it will show the success status hence you will be eligible to appear in the group 2 exam.
Only the candidates who have successfully submitted their TNPSC group 2 application form will be able to download the hall tickets for the exam.
TNPSC group 2 Photo and Signature Specifications
While uploading images (photo and signature) of the candidate, make sure that it has required file size and dimensions to smoothly get acceptance of the TNPSC group 2 application form 2022.
Below find out the TNPSC group 2 Image size, dimensions and file format for photo and signature.
TNPSC group 2 Photo Specifications:
- Dimensions 165 x 123 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 50 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format
TNPSC group 2 Signature Specifications:
- Dimensions 80 x 125 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 20 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format.
TNPSC Group 2 Application form – FAQ
What is the last date of TNPSC group 2 application?
March 15, 2022 is the last date to apply for TNPSC group 2 exam 2022.
What is the exam fee for TNPSC group 2 exam?
TNPSC group 2 exam fee is ₹100 for existing users. New users required to pay additional ₹150 for one time registration process. However, there will be no exam fee for SC and ST and PwD candidates.
How to Apply for TNPSC group 2 exam?
Visit TNPSC Online registration website: https://apply.tnpscexams.in and complete the submission of TNPSC group 2 application form 2022 by following above given step by step process. You can apply online for TNPSC group 2 from February 14, 2022 to March 15, 2022.
What is the qualification for TNPSC group 2?
A candidate should have graduation degree as educational qualification for TNPSC group 2 exam 2022.