TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2020: TNPSC Group 4 application form 2020 will available from September 2, 2020. It is advisable to apply online for TNPSC group 4 exam 2020 before the last date. The last date for TNPSC group 4 application submission is October 2, 2020. However, application fee payment can be made till October 5, 2020. Check Important Dates of TNPSC Group 4 Application form 2020.
Let us look at the TNPSC Group 4 (2020) application and last date to apply online.
|Opening date of TNPSC Group 4 application||September 2, 2020|
|TNPSC Group 4 apply online 2020 last date||October 2, 2020|
|Last date for fees payment||October 5, 2020|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam date 2020||December 6, 2020|
Following is the procedure to fill and submit the TNPSC group 4 application form 2020.
How to apply Online for TNPSC Group 4 exam 2020
Step 1: Go to the TNPSC official website, tnpscexams.in.
tnpscexams.in is the official TNPSC website for One Time Registration (OTR) and submission of group 4 application form.
Step 2: Get TNPSC One Time Registration Login details
Note: Skip this step, if you already have TNPSC one time registration OTR login details.
TNPSC one time registration is mandatory to apply online for any post or notification. It’s valid for up to 5 years. Below find the steps to follow to get TNPSC OTR login details.
- Go to tnpscexams.in, then select “New User” and fill in the one time registration form.
- Enter your personal Details such as your name, date of birth, education qualifications, address, etc.
- Also provide email ID and mobile number to get OTP
- Choose login ID and password (5-15 characters). Carefully note down these details for the future use.
- Then you will get OTP number to your registered mobile number. Simply enter OTP in the box and click on submit button.
- Upload photograph(50 kb) and signature (20 kb) in jpg/gif format and click on save button.
- Make payment of Rs. 100 for One time registration by selecting SBI net banking/ debit card/credit card.
- Use these TNPSC OTR login (user ID and Password) details to fill the application form.
Step 3: Fill & Submit TNPSC Group 4 Application form 2020
- Applicant who wishes to apply for TNPSC group 4 vacancies, simply click “Apply” part on tnpscexams.in.
- Login by using the TNPSC One Time Registration details such as user ID and Password.
- Select the post name and fill additional details required for group 4 notification.
- Certain fields are fixed in application and can’t be edited even before the last date, so make sure to enter valid details.
- Finally click on the submit button, then it will redirected to payment option page.
Step 4: Application fees payment
|TNPSC Group 4 One Time Registration fee||Rs. 150|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Fee||Rs. 100|
TNPSC group 4 fees for one time registration is Rs. 150 and examination fee is Rs. 100. Candidates will be allowed to pay the fees for the group 4 exam through SBI bank (online & offline) or Post Office(offline).
As the filling of group 4 application form is complete, the applicants will be redirected to the payment gateway to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid by online or offline methods by the applicant.
- SBI Online Payment: The online mode of payment can be done by debit card, credit card should be issued by the either Master or Visa only to make successful payment.
- SBI Offline Payment: The offline mode of payment can be done by the pay slips at SBI bank. Candidates have to download the pay slips & deposit the fee in cash at nearby SBI Banks branch. Candidates should not forget to take the payment receipt from the bank.
Step 5: Optionally, take a print of TNPSC group 4 application
This is optional, you can take a print of your filled TNPSC group 4 application form for reference purpose only. Applicants can also take a printout by providing their user ID and password. Applicants are not required to send the application form to the concerned department but keep it safely for any future reference.
TNPSC group 4 application last date 2020
TNPSC hasn’t confirmed the TNPSC group 4 application last date yet. However, it’s expected that the TNPSC group 4 apply online 2020 last date will be October 2, 2020. The candidate should strictly abide by the last date for application to prevent cancellation of the form.
TNPSC group 4 application Status
A candidate can check his/her TNPSC group 4 application status 2020 by entering application number or login using TNPSC one time registration credentials. If application form accepted by the TNPSC, it will show the success status hence you will be eligible to appear in the group 4 exam.
Only the candidates who have successfully submitted their TNPSC group 4 application form will be able to download the hall tickets for the exam.
TNPSC group 4 Photo and Signature Specifications
While uploading images (photo and signature) of the candidate, make sure that it has required file size and dimensions to smoothly get acceptance of the TNPSC group 4 application form 2020.
Below find out the TNPSC group 4 Image size, dimensions and file format for photo and signature.
TNPSC group 4 Photo Specifications:
- Dimensions 165 x 123 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 50 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format
TNPSC group 4 Signature Specifications:
- Dimensions 80 x 125 pixels (preferred).
- Image file size should be below 20 KB.
- Image file should be JPG or GIF format.
Important Checklist to apply for TNPSC group 4 exam 2020
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility before applying for the posts. The admission to all stages of the exam should be depending on the fulfilling the eligibility for that stage.
- The hall ticket for the exam shall be made available on the website and the candidate can download the hall ticked by providing their user ID and password.
- The candidate should check the details provided on the hall ticket are correct and should comply with the instructions given on the hall ticket during the exam.
- Grievance Redressal: In case of guidance related to the exam or any doubts, the applicant should contact the authorities and sought clarity on the doubts.
- Communication to applicants: Individual communication regarding the time and date for certificate verification shall not be send by post to the applicants. The information will be available on the official website and the candidates will be informed on the registered mobile number/ email ID.
Important instructions in the examination center
- The candidate is not allowed to carry any calculation or communication device to the examination center such as calculator, mobile phone, blue tooth device etc.
- The candidate is also not allowed to carry any written material or book to the examination center.
- If any applicant is found to carry any substance which is not allowed, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Unfair means are strictly not allowed in the exam.
TNPSC Group 4 Application -FAQ
What is the last date of TNPSC group 4 application?
October 2, 2020 is the last date to submit the TNPSC group 4 application form 2020.
What is the exam fee for TNPSC group 4 exam?
TNPSC group 4 exam fee is ₹ 100 for existing users. New users required to pay additional ₹ 150 for one time registration process. However, there will be no exam fee for SC and ST and PwD candidates.
How to Apply for TNPSC group 4 exam?
Visit TNPSC Online registration website: https://apply.tnpscexams.in and complete the submission of TNPSC group 4 application form 2020 by following above given step by step process. You can apply online for TNPSC group 4 from September 2, 2020 to October 2, 2020.
What is the qualification for TNPSC group 4?
A candidate should have SSLC as educational qualification for TNPSC group 4 exam 2020.