TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2020 TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2020 Download – TNUSRB has released TNUSRB SI Hall ticket 2020 at tnusrbonline.org. Candidates can download hall ticket for Sub Inspector (SI) exam by entering user ID and password. TNUSRB SI hall ticket released on December 30, 2019. TNUSRB SI exam will be conducted on January 11, 2020 & January 12, 2020 and the result for the same to be declared in February 2020.
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2020 Dates
|TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2020 (Released)||December 30, 2019|
|TNUSRB SI exam date 2020||January 11 & 12, 2020.|
|Declaration of TNUSRB SI Results 2020||February 2020.|
Here are the steps to download TNUSRB hall ticket 2020 SI Exam:
How To Download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the TNUSRB official website – tnusrbonline.org or
- Click here for Direct link of TNUSRB Hall ticket 2020 SI Exam.
- Now enter your User ID and Password.
- Then click on Login button.
- Here Your TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally download / print TNUSRB Hall Ticket for future reference.
In case there is any discrepancy in TNUSRB SI hall ticket, a candidate should contact the official authorities at the earliest. Any query with respect to this needs to be made at the contact no. 044-28413658 between 10.00 am to 5.45 pm during the working days. Make sure to mention issue clearly with subject line as “Problem in downloading TNUSRB exam hall ticket for 2020”.
TNUSRB SI exam will be held on January 11 & 12, 2020 in various test centers across the state. In case you forget login credentials, find below the procedure for recovering your TNUSRB USER ID or Password.
How to Recover TNUSRB USER ID / Password?
There are 2 possible solutions available to retrieve TNUSRB login ID/application number. They are
- Candidates can easily recover their TNUSRB USER ID or Password by checking application history after login with one time registration ID and password.
- The easiest way to get TNUSRB USER ID or Password is by checking your email inbox. After successful completion of submission of TNUSRB application, the authority sent you a confirmation message along with TNUSRB USER ID or Password.
TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2020 – Details Mentioned
The hall ticket of TNUSRB SI exam would contain following details:
- Roll number of the candidate: This is assigned by the TNUSRB authorities, this is the unique number which can be used as a source of reference as well at any time during future.
- Name and Address: The TNUSRB admit card also contains the name of the person and correspondence address.
- Date and time of the exam: The hall ticket would also contain the date and time of the exam
- Venue name and address: The SI admit card also contains the name of venue and the complete address of the venue.
- The admit card also has the space for affixing recent passport size photograph. One should affix the same photograph as uploaded during the application form filling.
- The admit card also contains the space for signature of the candidate at the bottom.
A candidate should check all the details present on the hall ticket. As wrong details present on the TNUSRB SI hall ticket could lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the exam center.
In case a person does not receive the admit card on time or there is wrong/incomplete information on the admit card, one should immediately contact the TNUSRB authorities over phone and get the required thing corrected.
TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2020 – Instructions to the Candidates
The admit card also contains the instructions to be followed while going to the exam center or during the exam. Find below the details of the instructions present on the admit card:
- No documents except an admit card and a photo ID proof will be allowed to be taken along at the examination center.
- In case any candidate is found to be indulging in suspicious activities, he will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Electronic device or assisting devices such as log tables, calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth device or microphone, personal laptop etc., are not permitted in the examination center.
- One should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam as candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center late.
Documents Accepted as Photo ID Proof
If the person fails to submit the identification document at the examination center, he/she will not be allowed to enter the center. One of the following documents as a photo-ID proof is acceptable at the examination center:
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Any signed document by the college authorities etc.
The candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only with the copy of TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2020. Along with the TNUSRB hall ticket, the candidate will also be required to carry a recent photograph as well any official photo ID proof to the center which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter ID card or any other legal document.”
After downloading the TNUSRB hall ticket for SI exam, candidates should also check syllabus and prepare well to get good score. Cut off marks plays vital role in the final selection. According to the official SI cut off data released by TNUSRB, over 160 marks will be required to secure a job as VAO in the state government.
TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQ
How Can I Download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2020?
Login using your USER ID and password to download TNUSRB Hall ticket 2020 after clicking on above provided hall ticket link.
What if i forget TNUSRB USER ID?
A Candidate can easily recover his/her TNUSRB USER ID by providing email ID on the TNUSRB official website https://tnusrbonline.org.
Can I change my TNUSRB SI exam center?
You can’t change exam center after submission of TNUSRB application form. There is no such option available at any cost.
What is TNUSRB SI exam date?
TNUSRB will conduct TNUSRB SI exam on January 11-12, 2020 in various exam centers in the state of Tamilnadu.