TS Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has decided to release TS Police notification 2021 for recruitment of 19300 Police Constable and 425 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancies on tslprb.in. Online application form will available from February 2021 to March 2021. Eligible candidates need to apply online by submitting TS Police application form 2021 on tslprb.in. The selection will be made based on the candidates performance in preliminary test, PET and mains exam.
- Telangana Police Recruitment 2021 Notification for 19725 Police Constable/SI vacancies will be out in February 2021 on tslprb.in.
- TS Police 2021 application form will release on February 22, 2021 and the last date for application is March 24, 2021.
- TSLPRB will conduct TS Police Constable exam 2021 on June 27, 2021.
- The hall ticket for TS Police Constable exam will be issued from June 17, 2021 to till the exam date.
- The result is expected to out on August 20, 2021.
|Exam Name||TS Police Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Post Name||Constable and SI|
Sub Inspector: 425.
|Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: June 2021.|
|Language||Telugu, Urdu and English|
|TSLPRB Help desk||9393711110|
You would like to apply online for TS Police Recruitment 2021? Here is all you need to know about notification, exam dates, eligibility, online application form process, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, cut off, result and selection process.
TS Police Notification 2021
Telangana Police Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf for 19725 Constable and SI vacancies to be out on tslprb.in. TSLPRB will conduct prelims exam followed by PET and mains exam to select candidates for Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Warders, Deputy Jailor, Driver, Station Fire Officer, Firemen and Reserve Sub Inspectors vacancies.
- 33% of posts are reserved for Women candidates in this Telangana Police department.
- Applicants should clear TS Police prelims exam by scoring minimum qualifying marks.
- TS police constable exam has objective type questions and all questions will be given in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Selected candidates in prelims exam need to qualify in Physical Efficiency Test followed by final written exam.
- TSLPRB will prepare the final merit list of selected candidates for TS Police constable vacancies based on marks in the final written exam.
TS Police Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
|TS Police Constable Vacancy 2021|
|S. N||Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||7764|
|2||22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||6683|
|3||23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||53|
|4||24||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||3874|
|5||25||Constable in Telangana Special Police Force Department||561|
|6||26||Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||168|
|7||27||Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||186|
|8||28||Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||35|
TS Police SI Vacancy 2021
|TS Police Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy|
|S.N||Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||11||SCT Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||368|
|2||12||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||29|
|3||13||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||10|
|4||14||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||12|
|5||15||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||0|
|6||17||Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||0|
|7||18||Deputy Jailor in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||0|
|8||19||Assistant Matron in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||0|
TS Police Eligibility 2021
To apply and give TS Police exam 2021, a candidate must satisfy eligibility criteria in terms of age limit and education qualification. Check your TS Police eligibility criteria based on your category and post wise, then start applying for the exam.
TS Police Age Limit
TS Police age limit varies from one post to other. If you are applying for TS Police constable, then your age must be between 18 and 22 years. BC/SC/ST category applicants will get further 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. Refer the following table for post wise TS Police age limit 2021:
|Police Constable (Civil, AR, TSSP, SAR CPL, SPF)||18-22 years|
|Firemen & Warders (Male)||18-30 years|
|Police constable (Civil & AR) and Warders (Female)||18-35 years|
|Sub Inspector (Civil, AR, TSSP, SAR CPL, SPF)||18-33 years|
TS Police Education Qualification
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has set minimum education qualification requirements to get eligible for TS Police constable and Sub Inspector vacancies. A candidates should have cleared class 12 exams for Police constable post and graduation for SI post. However, SC/ST candidates will get slight benefit compared to general category candidates as shown in the below table:
|General (Sub-Inspector)||Pass in Graduation from any recognized university in any stream|
|SC/ST (Sub-Inspector)||Pass or Fail but must have appeared for a minimum of 3 years of graduation degree.|
|General (Police Constable)||Pass in Intermediate/Class 12th|
|SC/ST (Police Constable)||Pass in SSC/Class 10th and appeared for Class 11th & 12th|
TS Police Application form 2021
TS Police Apply Online 2021: Register and submit your TS Police online application form 2021 on tslprb.in by filling all details and paying application fee. TS Police application form process will be started on February 22, 2021 and the last date to apply online is March 24, 2021. Check step by step process to apply online for TS Police exam 2021:
Step 1: Click on TS Police Apply Online link.
Step 2: Register by entering basic details such as your name, mobile number, email id, date of birth and other required fields.
Step 3: Select the post that you are applying, then upload recently clicked photograph and signature.
Step 4: Preview filled application form then click on the final submit button.
Step 5: Now, fill second part of application form by Login with mobile number and password.
Step 6: Enter your education qualification and other relevant information.
Step 7: Pay application form fee using debit card or credit card or net banking.
Step 8: Take printout of filled TS Police application form.
TS Police Exam Date 2021
|TS Police 2021||Tentative Dates|
|TS Police 2021 Notification||Feb 2021|
|Release of TS Police Application Form 2021||Feb 22, 2021|
|Last Date to submit TS Police application||March 24, 2021|
|Release of TS Police Hall Ticket 2021||June 17, 2021|
|TS Police 2021 Exam Date – Prelims exam||June 27, 2021|
|Declaration of TS Police Result 2021||August 2021|
|TS Police 2021 Exam Date – Mains||To be updated|
Let us look at the TS Police 2021 exam date and all important dates.
- TS Police Recruitment 2021 notification for Police Constable and SI vacancies to be released in February on tslprb.in
- The eligible candidates can fill the TS Police online application form at tslprb.in from February 2021 to March 2021. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) release TS Police hall ticket 2021 for all the eligible applicants from June 17, 2021 to till the exam date.
- The TS Police preliminary exam for constable and SI will be conducted on June 27, 2021 (tentative).
- Answer key will be placed on TSLPRB official website in July 2021, where aspirants can challenge answers for any question in given paper.
- TS Police result 2021 to be declared in August 2021.
- Selected candidates in TS Police preliminary exam will be called for Physical Efficiency Test and final written exam separately.
- The final merit list with selected candidates will be declared by the authority on tslprb.in.
TS Police Exam Pattern 2021
TS Police constable and SI exam pattern for preliminary exam and the final written exams given below.
TS Police Prelims Exam Pattern for Constable/SI
|Arithmetic Ability & Reasoning||100||100||3 Hours|
Highlights in TS Police Exam pattern:
- The TS Police Constable/SI preliminary exam will comprise of objective type questions from General studies and Arithmetic ability & reasoning sections.
- For every question, 1 mark will be allotted and for every wrong response ¼ of the marks will get deducted.
- There will be a total of 200 questions carrying 1 mark each which means the total marks allotted in the exam will be 200 marks.
- The candidates will get 180 minutes or 3 hours to solve all the questions.
- All questions will be given in English, Telugu, and Urdu languages.
- Applicants should get minimum qualifying marks to give next round PET and final exams.
TS Police Constable Final Written Exam Pattern
|Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), Firemen, Warders (Male & Female)||200 marks|
|Police Constable (AR) Men & Women (SAR CPL, TSSP, SPF) Men||100 marks|
TS SI Final Written Exam Pattern
|Question Type||Sections||Total Questions|
|Objective Type Questions||Arithmetic Ability & Reasoning||200|
|Descriptive Type Questions||English||–|
TS Police Hall Ticket 2021 Download
Download TSLPRB hall ticket 2021 for Preliminary test by entering your mobile number and password. TS police constable exam conducts on June 27, 2021 and applicants can get their admit cards from June 17, 2021 to till the exam date.
Check below steps to download TS Police admit card 2021:
- Visit TSLPRB website or select above given direct hall ticket link.
- Enter your mobile number and password.
- Then click on the submit button.
- It displays TSLPRB hall ticket to give TS Police exam.
- Now, download and take a print out of the same.
Candidates can download TS Police hall tickets from TSLPRB official website tslprb.in. TSLPRB Hall ticket to be released 10 days before the exam date.
TS Police Result 2021
TS Police Results 2021 for Preliminary Test will be out on June 20, 2021. Candidates can check their TS Police results 2021 by entering registered mobile number and password. Follow below steps to check TS Police Results 2021:
- Go to the TS Police official website – tslprb.in
- Click on the TS Police result 2021 link under latest announcement tab.
- Then, enter your mobile number and password.
- Next, click on login button.
- Your result status and scorecard along with overall cut off marks will be displayed on the screen.
Those, who qualify in TS Police Preliminary Test, they need to participate in Physical Efficiency Test followed by the final mains exam. It is estimated that TSLPRB will be short listing 25 times the number of seats available for the final selection.
The TS Police result 2021 of the preliminary exam will be out soon after the exam and the qualifying students will be allowed to perform various activities in Physical Efficiency Test. TSLPRB also displays TS Police cut off marks for general and reserved category candidates.
TS Police Syllabus 2021
TS Police Syllabus 2021 for Constable and SI Preliminary exams is same but the level of difficulty greatly varies. Syllabus comprises Reasoning/Arithmetic Ability and General Studies sections. All questions are objective type and Test taker has facility to select any language of question paper from English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Check detailed Syllabus of Telangana Police Constable Preliminary and the final exam in following tables:
TS Police Constable Syllabus 2021 – Prelims Exam
Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning and General Studies sections are included in TS Police Constable Syllabus 2021. It has 200 objective type questions for 200 marks and test takers have 3 hours to complete this preliminary test.
|Arithmetic Ability||Reasoning||General Studies|
|Number System||Analogies||General Science|
|Simple and compound Interest||Similarities and Differences||Current Events of National and International|
|Ratio and Proportion||Spatial Orientation||History of India|
|Average||Mirror Images||Geography of India|
|Percentages||Problem solving||Indian Polity and Economy|
|Profit and loss||Analysis||Rural Development|
|Work and Wages||Judgment||Telangana Movement|
|Time and Distance||Visual Memory||Telangana State Formation(1948-1970)|
|Time and Distance||Decision Making||Mobilization Phase (1971-1990)|
|Clocks and Calendars||Statement Conclusion||Emotional Intelligence|
|Partnership||Number Series||Social Awareness|
|Mensuration||Statement Conclusion||Planning and Economic Reforms in India|
TS Police Constable Mains Syllabus 2021
TS Police Constable Mains/Final exam comprises Arithmetic abilities, Reasoning, General Studies and English section. Following table shoes the subjects, sections and topic wise syllabus:
TS Police Cut off 2021
TS Police cut off 2021 for Constable and Sub Inspector is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying for the next round. TS Police cut off marks for preliminary, Physical Efficiency Test and final exams would be decided by the TSLPRB based on the candidates performance and difficulty level of the exam. For a general idea on the TS Police cut off, a candidates can refer the last year cut off marks in the below table.
TS Police Constable Cut off 2021 – Expected
It’s expected that, TS Police Constable cut off marks for general category male and female applicants are 135 and 133 marks respectively. TSLPRB will decide cut off marks for OC/BC/SC/ST category candidates based on availability of vacancies, performance of candidates in exam and reservations.
TS Sub Inspector Cut off 2021 – Expected
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks|
TS Police Recruitment Notification – FAQ
What is age limit for TS Police Constable?
Age of a candidate must be between 18 and 22 years to apply for TS Police constable exam. If a candidate belongs to BC/SC/ST category, then the age limit will be 27 years.
How to apply for TS Police Recruitment 2021?
Go to tslprb.in then register in online by entering mobile number and password. Next select the post name, fill all required details, pay application fee and submit TS police application form.
Can final year student apply for TS Police?
Candidate belongs to SC/ST category and studying their final year are eligible to apply for TS Police exam. General category candidates should have passed in class 12 exam for police constable and graduation for Sub Inspector vacancies.
Does TS Police exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marks for wrong answers. About 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking system for each wrong answer in both TS Police Constable and SI preliminary exams.
Is TS Police Constable exam difficult?
Due to high competition, TSLPRB giving tough questions in exam to filter candidates in early stage of the selection process. When compared to regular competitive exams, TS police exam is very easy to crack. Candidates must have proper study plan and prepare according to the latest TS Police syllabus to clear the exam.
What is TS Police Selection Process?
The selection will be made by TSLPRB based on candidates performance in Preliminary Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and the Final Written examination. The final merit list to be released based on marks in the final written exam.
How to recover TSLPRB login details?
Select forgot password link in TSLPRB login page, then recover or reset your password by entering your mobile number and date of birth. TSLPRB sent you OTP, enter it to reset your choice of password.