TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern: TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Agriculture Engineering subjects along with Paper I syllabus of General Studies and General Abilities.
- TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 for Paper I is common for all posts.
- General Studies and General Abilities is the syllabus for paper I in TSPSC AEE exam.
- Paper II has Technical subject that vary on type of post that you applied for.
- All quetions will be given in degree standard only.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 pdf download – Get Here
TSPSC AEE Application form 2022 – Apply Here
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 – Check Here
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022
|paper 1||General Studies & Mental Abilities||150||150 minutes|
|Paper 2||Engineering Knowledge-Technical||300||150 minutes|
Highlights in TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern:
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) exam 2022 consist of 150 objective type questions for 150 marks in paper 1.
- Paper 1 tests the candidates profociency in General Studies and Mental Abilities.
- Paper 2 has Technical knowledge subject for 300 marks.
- About 150 minutes will be given to complete paper 2.
- Paper 1 and 2 has 150 questions each for 150 and 300 marks respectively.
Check below for detailed TSPSC AEE syllabus 2022 for paper I and paper II technical subjects such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Agriculture Engineering.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 for Paper I – General Studies and General Abilities
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- International Affairs.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 for Civil Engineers
- Building Materials and Construction
- Environmental Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and water Resources Engineering
- RCC and Steel Structures, Surveying
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- The Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- Transportation Engineering
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 for Electrical Engineers
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Control Systems
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electric Drives
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 for Mechanical Engineers
Applied Mechanics and Design:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Vibrations
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:
- Fluid Mechanics
- I.C. Engines
- Power Engineering
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering:
- Casting, Forming, and Joining Processes
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Engineering Materials
- Inventory Control
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
TSPSC AEE Exam 2022 – FAQ
What is syllabus for TSPSC AEE exam 2022?
TSPSC AEE syllabus 2022 has General Studies and General Abilities, and Technical knowledge in Engineering subjects. This exam will be conducted for 450 marks and all the questions in paper 1 will be in English language only.
What are the subjects included in TSPSC AEE exam?
There are 2 subjects included in TSPSC AEE Exam. They are General Studies and General Abilities in paper 1 and Technical Knowledge in Paper 2. Test takers will get technical knowledge based on their engineering stream.
Which posts are included in TSPSC AEE exam?
TSPSC AEE exam is conducted to recruitment of 1540 assistant executive engineers in Electrical, Mechnical, Civil and Agriculture engineering posts.
What about negative marks in TSPSC AEE exam?
There is no negative marks in AEE exam. Students can attempt as many questions to score more marks.
How many marks required to qualify in the TSPSC AEE exam?
A minimum of 90 marks required to qualify in the TSPSC AEE exam. All sections will be objective in manner and the questions level will be given till degree standard.
What is TSPSC AEE cut off marks?
TSPSC AEE cut off marks to be declared after releasing result. These marks vary for general and reserved category candidates.