UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, UPSSSC has decided to release UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022 notification for 8000 Lekhpal (Accountant) vacancies on upsssc.gov.in. The official UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 Notification has not released yet.
UP Lekhpal vacancy 2022 notification is expected to be released in January 2022 behalf of the Revenue Department of UP State. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from January 2022 to February 2022 by clicking below given apply online link.
UP Lekhpal Application form 2022 Process – Check Here
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 – Download Here
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 – Check Here
UP Lekhpal Result 2022 – Check Here
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 Notification pdf – Get Here (Soon)
UP Lekhpal Apply Online 2022 link – Apply Here (Soon)
Highlights in UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022:
- About 8000 Lekhpal vacancies to be filled through UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022.
- As per the UP Lekhpal notification 2022, aspirants between the age group of 18 years to 40 years (general category) can apply for the UP Lekhpal exam 2022.
- UP Lekplal application form 2022 will available from January 2022 to February 2022 on UPSSSC official website – upsssc.gov.in.
- UP Lekhpal 2022 exam likely to be conducted in the last week of April 2022.
- The selection process of UP Lekhpal vacancy will be done based on candidates performance in written exam. There will be no interview for Lekhpal Group C vacancies.
- As per latest 7th pay commission, UP Lekhpal salary ranges from ₹15000 to ₹60000 with grade pay of ₹2000 per month.
Summary of UP Lekhpal 2022
|Post Name||UP Lekhpal (Accountant)|
|Exam Name||UP Lekhpal Exam 2022|
|Recruitment Agency||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Total UP Lekhpal Vacancy||8000 (Expected)|
|Job Type||UP Government Job|
|Exam date||To be notified soon|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks|
In this article, you can get information regarding UP Lekhpal 2022 application form, vacancy, exam date, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket and result.
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
The official UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022 notification and vacancy yet to be released. According to the news sources, The UP Lekhpal 2022 application form, exam date and schedule to be out in January 2022 on the UPSSSC official website – upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC will release notification on upsssc.gov.in for over 8000 UP Lekhpal (लेखपाल), Revenue Inspector (राजस्व निरीक्षक), Senior Assistant (वरिष्ठ सहायक) and Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) vacancies. Check below for detailed UP Lekhpal vacancy 2022.
List of UP Lekhpal Vacancies 2022
|Revenue Inspector (राजस्व निरीक्षक)||1073|
|Senior Assistant (वरिष्ठ सहायक)||53|
|Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)||104|
Selected candidate as UP Lekhpal will act as village accountant officer in specific village that comes under revenue department of UP state. When comes to job profile, a UP Lekpal involves to maintain revenue accounts, land records, visiting fields to update crop data and providing assistance in critical conditions such as natural disasters in villages.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Application form
The UP Lekhpal apply online 2022 link will be activated likely in January 2022 on upsssc.gov.in. Interested candidates can submit UP Lekhpal application form 2022 tentatively from January 2022 to February 2022.
How to Apply Online for UP Lekhpal 2022? – Application Process
- Visit the UPSSSC official website – upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on candidate registration link followed by apply online button.
- Enter your basic details and confirm the same to complete UP Lekhpal candidate registration form.
- Next, upload your scanned photograph and signature in given file size and format.
- Now, enter file remaining details such as age proof certificate, education qualification and accept declation.
- Finally, click on pay application fee button and complete payment process to get successful confirmation of UP lekhpal application form 2022.
- Optional: Take a print out for future use.
UP Lekhpal Application fee
UP Lekhpal application fee for various categories mentioned in the below table and it can be paid online using debit card /credit card / net banking / UPI through payment gateways.
|General / OBC||₹ 185|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility 2022
To apply and give UP Lekhpal exam 2022, a candidate must satisfy eligibility criteria in terms of age limit and education qualification that mentioned in below table.
|Educational Qualification||Should have cleared Class 12/ Intermediate exams|
or equivalent qualification.
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
UP Lekhpal age limit is 18 to 40 years as on January 1, 2022. OBC/SC/ST category applicants will get further 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Extra relaxation in UP Lekhpal age limit 2022:
- Scheduled Castes(SC)/Scheduled Tribes(ST): 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes(OBC): 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped(PH): 5 Years
UP Lekhpal Education Qualification
UPSSSC has set minimum education qualification requirements to get eligible for UP Lekhpal vacancies. A candidates should have cleared class 12 or intermediate or HSC exams or equivalent qualification.
UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2022
|UP Lekhpal 2022||Tentative Dates|
|UP Lekhpal 2022 Notification||January 2022|
|Release of UP Lekhpal Application Form 2022||January 2022|
|Last Date to submit UP Lekhpal application 2022||February 2022|
|Release of UP Lekhpal admit card 2022||April 2022|
|UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
|Declaration of UP Lekhpal Result 2022||June 2022|
|Release of the Final merit list||To be updated|
Let us look at the UP Lekhpal 2022 exam date and all important dates.
UP Lekhpal 2022 notification for 8000 Lekhpal/ accountant, revenue inspector and assistant vacancies to be released in January 2022 on upsssc.gov.in
The eligible candidates can fill the UP Lekhpal 2022 online application form at upsssc.gov.in from January 2022 to February 2022. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
UPSSSC will release UP Lekhpal admit card 2022 for all the eligible applicants from April 2022 to till the exam date.
The UP Lekhpal 2022 exam will be conducted tentatively in April 2022.
UP Lekhpal result 2022 to be declared in June 2022 and the final merit list with selected candidates will be declared by the authority on upsssc.gov.in.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
UPSSSC will release the UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 before 10 days of the exam date. Test takers can download it by entering registration number, date of birth, security code and gender on upsssc.gov.in.
Steps to download UP Lekhpal admit card 2022 on upsssc.gov.in
- Visit UPSSSC official website – at https://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Click on UP Lekhpal admit card for written exam.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and security captcha.
- Now, click on download admit card button.
- Take a color print of admit card.
Note: Your UP Lekhpal Admit card 2022 in pdf format automatically will be saved on your device. Simply take a print out and appear for the exam.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Syllabus
UP Lekhpal syllabus 2022 for single written exam consist of Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी), Math (गणित), General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान) and Rural Development & Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) sections.
Check below for detailed topic wise UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022:
UP Lekhplal Syllabus: General Hindi
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग
- तद्भव तत्सम
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
UP Lekhplal Syllabus: Math
- Arithmetic & Statistics
UP Lekhplal Syllabus: General Knowledge
- Current Affairs of National & International
- Freedom Movement
- General Science
- Importance of Indian History
- Indian History
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography
- World Geography & Population
UP Lekhplal Syllabus: Rural Development and Rural Society
- Factors of Indian Society
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics
- People’s Participation and the role of NGO’s
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery
- Post-1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery
- Problems of Weaker Sections ‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Revenue Administration – Components & Function
- Rural Administration- Components & Function of Revenue
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change – Modernization
- Rural Social Change – Sanskritization
- Rural Social Change – Westernization
- Sources of Rural Employment
UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development and Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
Highlights in UP Lekhpal exam pattern follows as:
- UP Lekhpal 2022 exam will comprise of 100 objective questions for 100 marks.
- All the questions will be given from 4 well known sections – Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी), Math (गणित), General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान) and Rural Development & Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास).
- This written exam should be completed within 90 minutes.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for wrong answers as negative marks from the final secured marks.
- There will be no interview for Lekhpal Grade C vacancies, which means the final selection will be made based on marks in written exam.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Selection Process
UP government has made significant changes in Lekhpal selection process. The new system, wherein only single objective type written exam would be conducted for all Lekhpal Grade C vacancies.
According to UP Lekhpal 2022 recruitment, the selection process further simplified by scraping interviews. UP Government scraps interview for UP Lekhpal vacancies. Selected candidates in single written exam will be short-listed for the final certificates verification based on the marks scored in the UP Lekhpal exam 2022.
UP Lekhpal selection process in a nutshell:
- Stage 1 – Application: After UP Lekhpal vacancy has been posted, apply online on upsssc.gov.in.
- Stage 2 – Written exam: Clear UP Lekhpal exam by getting cut off marks.
- Stage 3 – Certificates verification: UPSSSC releases a list of selected candidates for the post of Lekhpal in UP revenue department. Verify your certificates on given date.
- Stage 4 – Job offer: Get UP Lekhpal job offer and contract.
UP Lekhpal Result 2022
UP Lekhpal result 2022 will be announced in the last week of June 2022. Those who appeared in the UP Lekhpal exam 2022 can check their results by entering roll number and password on the UPSSSC result official website – upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC will also release separate merit list with selected candidates for 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. The same to be updated over here once it released district wise merit list.
Steps to check UP Lekhpal Result 2022
- Go to UPSSSC result website – upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on UP Lekhpal result 2022 link.
- Enter roll number and date of birth, and click on submit button.
- It displays result status, secured marks and cut off in score card.
Note: Candidates can also check district-wise UP Lekhpal result 2022 in pdf format. District wise merit list and cut off marks decided by the commission based on number of Lekhpal vacancies, appeared candidates and their performance in written exam.
UP Lekhpal cut off 2022
Expected UP Lekhpal 2022 cut off for general and OBC categories are 52 and 50 marks respectively. Candidates should secure minimum cut off marks to get short listed in the final merit list.These cut off marks varies from one category to another, check the following table for UP Lekhpal cut off for general, OBC, SC and ST category applicants.
Expected UP Lekhpal cut off 2022
|Category||Cut Off Marks (Expected)|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||50 Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||45 Marks|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||42 Marks|
UP Lekhpal 2022 FAQ
What is UP Lekhpal age limit?
UP Lekhpal 2022 age limit is 18 years to 40 years for general category and 5 years relaxation provided for SC/ST category applicants.
How to apply for UP Lekhpal vacancy?
All the candidates should apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022 vacancy before the last date on official website – upsssc.gov.in. Enter basic details, upload scanned documents and pay registration fee to complete the submission of UP Lekhpal application form 2022.
When will UP Lekhpal Vacancy announced?
UPSSSC is likely to be announced UP Lekhpal vacancy 2022 in January 2022 on upsssc.gov.in.
How to download UP Lekhpal admit card?
Click on UP Lekhpal admit card 2022 direct link that provided above than enter application number and date of birth to download it.
How to check UP Lekhpal result?
Candidates can check UP Lekhpal result 2022 by entering roll number and date of birth on upsssc.gov.in.
Does UP Lekhpal exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in UP Lekhpal exam. About 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marks from the final secured marks in written exam.
Is UP Lekhpal exam difficult?
UP Lekhpal is an easy exam to clear when compared to regular competitive exams. Candidates must have proper study plan and prepare according to the latest UP Lekhpal syllabus to clear the exam.
What is UP Lekhpal Selection Process?
The UP Lekhpal selection will be made by UPSSSC based on candidates performance in single written exam. The final merit list with selected candidates for UP Lekhpal vacancy to be released based on marks in the exam.
Will there be UP Lekhpal exam in 2022?
UPSSSC will conduct UP Lekhpal exam in April 2022 and the selection will be done based on candidates performance in computer based online test.