WBJEE Application form 2022: WBJEE 2022 application form submission will start from February 9, 2022 and to be available till March 9, 2022 for a period of one month. Eligible students can apply online for WBJEE 2022 by submitting application form and paying registration fee on the WBJEE 2022 official website – wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE 2022 application form dates
WBJEE 2022 application form has released on February 9, 2022 and the last date to submit application form is Mar 9, 2022. Students can fill the application form after going through the eligibility criteria for WBJEE 2022.
|WBJEE Application form 2021 – Important Dates|
|WBJEE 2022 Registration||Dates|
|Release of WBJEE 2022 Application form||February 9, 2022|
|WBJEE application Form 2022 last date||March 9, 2022|
|Application Correction Window||Last week of March 2022|
WBJEE 2022 Application form: Registration Process
The candidates who intend to apply online for WBJEE 2022, should submit their application forms from February 9, 2022 to March 9, 2022 on wbjeeb.in.
Check below steps to submit WBJEE 2022 application form:
- Online registration on the website.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Upload Scanned photo graph and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Download confirmation page, once all the procedure is complete.
Step by Step WBJEE 2022 registration process in details:
Step-1: WBJEE 2022 registration
- Candidates needs to go to the WBJEE website and click on ‘new candidate registration’ available on the screen, after this the candidate needs to click on the application form for WBJEE 2022 and click on ‘apply’.
- Applicant should read all the instructions for filling the application form before proceeding.
- After reading all the instruction, One needs to click on ‘click here to proceed’ to register for WBJEE 2022
For registration, applicant needs to enter the following details.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity type and ID card number
- Address of the candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Choose a password to be used every time for logging
- Security question and answer
Once the user is satisfied with the details provided for registration, the candidate needs to click on ‘submit’ button. After registration, the user needs to click on ‘complete application form’ button.
Step-2: Fill in the WBJEE 2022 Application form
After registration, the user needs to click on WBJEE 2022 application form for filling. Candidate will have to make the following selections for filling:
- Select Domicile.
- Select category of the candidate.
- Select yes or No for the PwD candidate.
- Select home district.
- Select religion.
- Select family income.
- Select nationality.
Fill in the education details which include academic qualification, fill in the board/university, provide the passing year, marks etc.
One needs to be very cautious while providing these details as providing wrong details could also lead to cancellation of the form. One should use the educational documents directly while filling these details.
After entering all the details, the user needs to click on ‘submit’ button. A message would appear stating that the application is submitted successfully.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
|Photograph||File Size:10 KB to 100 KB|
File Dimensions:4 cm x 3 cm
|Signature||File Size: 3 KB to 30 KB|
File Dimensions: 4 cm x 1.5 cm
File Format: JPG/JPEG
- The next step is uploading of scanned photograph and signatures. One needs to upload the photograph and signature in the desired format.
- After successfully uploading the images, both the images would appear on the right side of the image. Once you see the correct images, click on upload button.
- After ensuring that the images have been uploaded successfully, the user needs to click on ‘pay examination fee’ button.
Step-4: Payment of application fee
- Candidates need to select the mode of payment and click on ‘proceed to payment’
- The application fee for general category is ₹700 while for the SC/ST/OBC categories , it is ₹500.
- After payment of fee, a new page will reflect showing the status of payment. It will show as “fee paid” if the fee is paid.
Without the payment of requisite examination fee for the exam, the status of application form is incomplete. Applicants can make the fee payment using debit/credit card or net banking services whichever is convenient.
Step-5: Download application form
After the process is complete, a confirmation page will appear showing the confirmation of the application form. The user should take the print out of the same for future reference.
Documents Required to Apply Online for WBJEE 2022
Following are the documents that the candidate needs to keep ready with him before filling the WBJEE 2022 application form:
- Any valid identity card which could be Aadhaar card, driving license, voter-ID card, Student ID or any other valid government ID card.
- Candidate also need to have a valid email ID and a mobile number for any verification and for confirmation purpose. Also this can be used in future for sharing any update.
- An active mode of payment which could be a debit/credit card or an active net banking account.
- The candidate would also be required to keep the scanned copy of photograph/ signature. Both the photograph and signature should be in the allowable size limit.
- Photograph should be between 10 kb – 100 kb in size
- Dimension of the photograph should be 4 cm X 3 cm
- Scanned photograph should be 3 kb to 30 kb in size with a dimension of 4 cm – 1.5 cm
- The photograph should be latest and should be taken with a light background for better visibility and resolution.
Other requirements for filling the application form are availability of required hardware and software. One should avoid the required and glitches to prevent any disruption in form filling:
- Internet explorer 8.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
WBJEE 2022 Application form – Instructions
A candidate needs to take care of the following points while filling the application form:
- Application form is available only in the online mode
- Invalid or incomplete application form will be rejected
- The photograph and the signature should be scanned and uploaded properly.
- The form will only be uploaded properly once the status appears ‘application form submitted’.
- The authority also provides the facility for making any corrections, these should be made during the allotted time period only.
WBJEE 2022 Application form Correction
Candidates would be allowed to do correction in the form once which is the last week of March 2022. The candidate can be make the desired corrections in the form only once.
Following process needs to be followed while making the corrections in WBJEE 2022 application form:
- Candidate needs to login on the website of WBJEE using the application number and the password.
- Candidate can now make the required changes in the form very carefully as no changes in the application form will be allowed after the last date.
- Candidate can make the changes in the Domicile, category, PwD status, Exam center chosen and any document uploaded.
- However, candidate would not be able to make changes in name, father’s and mother’s name, gender and date of birth etc.
WBJEE Registration 2022 – FAQ
How to Apply for WBJEE 2022?
Go to wbjee.nic.in then register and submit WBJEE application form 2022 by filling all required details and paying fee in online. WBJEE application form will available from February 2022 to March 9, 2022.
What is the last date to submit WBJEE application form 2022?
The last date for submission of WBJEE application form 2022 is March 9, 2022.
What is WBJEE application fee?
The WBJEE application fee for general and SC/ST/OBC candidates are ₹700 and ₹500 respectively.
Can I make changes in the submitted WBJEE application form?
Yes. WBJEE will open WBJEE 2022 application form correction window from March 15-20, 2022. Students can login and correct mistakes in submitted WBJEE application form and submit the same in online mode.