IDBI Executive 2021: Apply Online, Exam Date – The IDBI Bank has released IDBI Executive recruitment 2021 notification for 920 vacancies. Apply online for IDBI Executive 2021 from August 4, 2021 to August 18, 2021. IDBI Executive exam will be conducted on September 5, 2021.
The last date to submit IDBI executive application form 2021 is August 18, 2021. IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 notification PDF out and online application process has started. Check notification and apply online link below:
IDBI Executive 2021 recruitment exam is an online based test, where candidates can apply online by submitting application form to appear for the exam.
- About 920 Apprentice vacancies released through IDBI Executive 2021 recruitment exam.
- Candidates should fill in the IDBI Executive application form 2021 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from August 4, 2021 to August 18, 2021.
- IDBI Executive exam will be conducted on September 5, 2021 across various centers in India.
- Each section in the IDBI Executive exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear an online test to go to the document verification and medical test.
- The IDBI Executive admit card 2021 for online exam can be downloaded from August 25, 2021 to till the exam date.
- It has fixed salary of ₹29000/month in the first year, ₹310000/month in second year and ₹34000/month in third year.
- IDBI Executive age limit is 20 to 25 years. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC , and 5 years for SC/ST category.
Before apply online for IDBI Executive 2021, candidates should know the eligibility requirements, exam pattern, dates, syllabus, and a lot more. To know more details, refer to the official IDBI Executive 2021 notification or read this entire article.
IDBI Executive 2021 Recruitment Notification
The IDBI Bank has released the official IDBI Executive 2021 notification pdf and online application form to fill 920 vacancies in various states across the country. Interested applicants can submit their IDBI executive online application forms from August 4-18, 2021.
|Exam Name||IDBI Executive 2021 Exam|
|Conducting Body||IDBI Bank|
|Exam Date||September 5, 2021|
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation.|
Age Limit: 20-25 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Duration||Online Exam: 90 minutes.|
|IDBI Executive Salary||₹29k-34k/month|
|Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
IDBI Executive 2021 is an online test conducted at national level and is held by the IDBI bank to recruit candidates for apprentice vacancies. Check the official IDBI Executive 2021 notification to get furthermore information.
IDBI Executive Vacancy 2021
Refer the following table for IDBI Executive Vacancy 2021:
IDBI Executive Apply Online 2021
IDBI Executive 2021 application form will available from August 4, 2021 to August 18, 2021. Find below steps to easily submit IDBI Executive online application form.
Steps to apply online for IDBI Executive 2021:
Step 1: To fill the IDBI Executive application form, go to the official website or click on above provided direct link.
Step 2: Click on New Registration button.
Step 3: To fill the IDBI Executive online form, candidates will be asked to fill the basic details to get the registration number and password. Using this registration number and password, candidates can log in anytime.
Step 5: After filling all the details and uploading scanned photograph and signature, candidates will be asked to make the online payment to complete the registration process.
Note – Before making the fee payment online, verify and check the details carefully to complete the procedure. Once you pay the fee, no changes can be made in the application form.
Step 6: After submission, e-receipt will be available to download. Candidates can download the e-receipt for future reference.
For general and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1000. Meanwhile, SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates need pay application fee of Rs 200 only. The payment can be done via any mode of payment, which includes debit card, credit card or net banking or UPI payment gateways.
The dates of the IDBI Executive 2021 online registration process has announced. While applying, candidates will be asked to select the region they wish to apply for. So choose your test center and region carefully while filling the form.
All the candidates must have valid email id to receive all the updates about the IDBI Executive exam and result. The candidates are required to scan the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the notification. The signature in capital letters will not be acceptable. Also, keep all the documents ready for the successful registration of application form.
IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Date and Schedule
|IDBI Executive Notification||August 4, 2021|
|IDBI Executive apply online from||August 4, 2021|
|Last date to apply online for IDBI Executive||August 18, 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application||September 2, 2021|
|IDBI Executive Admit Card Download||August 31, 2021|
|IDBI Executive Exam Date||September 5, 2021|
|IDBI Executive Result||October 2021|
Let us look at the IDBI Executive 2021 exam Date and Exam Schedule:
- The IDBI Executive 2021 application form has released on August 4, 2021 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till August 18, 2021.
- The IDBI Executive 2021 admit card for preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates from August 31, 2021.
- IDBI Executive 2021 exam will be held on September 5, 2021..
- IDBI Executive result for online exam will be released in October 2021.
- Document verification and Medical test will be held in October for the candidates, who qualify the online exam.
- Candidates need to check the above schedule for IDBI Executive 2021 recruitment notification.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2021
Steps to download IDBI Executive admit card 2021:
- Click on the direct link of IDBI Executive admit card 2021.
- Then provide your Registration Number / Roll number and Password / Date of Birth.
- Next, enter the security captcha code for verification purpose and click on login button.
- Then your IDBI Executive Admit card 2021 will displayed on screen.
- Optional: Download or take a print of your admit card for future reference.
IDBI Executive admit card 2021 for online exam will be out on August 31, 2021 and it can be downloaded till the exam date by login with registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Once the registration process will end, The IDBI Bank will release the admit cards for IDBI Executive 2021 from the official website. The candidates are required to fill the registration number and password for a successful login. After filling the details, candidates can download the IDBI Executive admit card 2021.
If any discrepancy is found, then the candidate must immediately report it to higher authorities. Candidates that qualify and clear online test to get qualify for test of local language.. It is mandatory for candidates to carry this IDBI Executive admit card along with a photo identity proof to the exam hall. Authorities do not send any hard copy of admit cards or examination call letters by post.
Documents that are accepted as a photo proof of identity for IDBI Executive examination:
Admission to the examination hall is not permitted to candidates that do not have a valid admit card and/or a photo ID proof recognized by the government of India. Supervisor holds complete rights to deny a candidate admission to exam hall without these.
Here is a list of documents that you can carry with you like a photo identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport issued by the government of India.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with an attested photograph on it.
- Election Voter’s identity card.
- Identity card issued by any university, school, college or by a gazetted officer.
IDBI Executive Result 2021
Steps to Check IDBI Executive 2021 Result:
- Click on the Direct Link of IDBI Executive result 2021.
- Fill your registration number/roll number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the image captcha words (security code)
- Click on the Login button to easily check yours IDBI Executive result 2021.
IDBI Executive Result 2021: IDBI Executive Result 2021 for online exam will be released in October 2021. Check your IDBI Executive result 2021 and cut off marks by entering registration number and date of birth.
Candidates can easily check their IDBI Executive result for prelims exam by entering the details of registration number or roll number and date of birth. Along with IDBI Executive results, candidates will also get their score and cut off marks.
The IDBI Executive result for online exam is expected to be out in October 2021. While the result for the medical test and document verification will be declared in the first week of November 2021. All those candidates who will able to clear the online exam will appear for document verification. Finally, the IDBI Bank will release final merit list of selected candidates for 3 years contract basis as executive.
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of Tests||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Mins|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Highlights in IDBI Executive Online Exam Pattern:
- There will be 3 sections in the examination and the candidates can start from any section.
- The exam will comprise of objective type questions from Test of Reasoning, Test of Working English Language and Test of Quantitative Aptitude sections.
- The candidates need to answer all the questions using the mouse since the use of the keyboard is restricted.
- For every question, 1 mark will be allotted and for every wrong response ¼ of the marks will get deducted.
- There will be a total of 150 questions carrying 1 mark each which means the total marks allotted in the exam will be 150 marks.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to solve all the questions.
- Each section has 50 questions equally for 50 marks.
IDBI Executive Syllabus 2021
IDBI Executive Syllabus 2021 for online exam has Test of Reasoning, Test of Working English Language and Test of Quantitative Aptitude sections. A total of 100 questions will be given for 100 marks. Candidates should complete the exam within 90 minutes. Each question carries 1 marks equally and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by a candidate in the IDBI Executive exam.
Below table shows the IDBI Executive Syllabus 2021 for online exam:
|Name of the Subject||Syllabus|
IDBI Executive Eligibility 2021
In short, the requirements for IDBI Executive are:
- Age: 18-25 years
- Education: Graduation with 55% marks(50% for SC/ST)
According to the official notification of IDBI Executive, required eligibility criteria is as follows:
Candidates must have a graduate degree with 55% marks in any discipline from a government of India recognized university or an equivalent degree which is having recognition by the Central Government. Candidates must provide relevant certificates at their time of selection.
Age Limit as on July 1, 2021
The candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years, while the maximum age limit is set to 25 years as on July 1, 2021. There is relaxation provided for this criterion to candidates belonging to the particular category. There is a relaxation of five years provided for reservation (SC/ST) candidates. Check age relaxation by category in the following:
- SC/ST – 5 years relaxation
- OBC – 3 years relaxation
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years relaxation
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years relaxation
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers ( at least 5 years of service) – 5 years relaxation.
- J&K domicile citizens between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years.
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
IDBI Executive Exam FAQs
How to Apply online for IDBI Executive?
Go to IDBI Executive apply online link, then register by providing mobile number and email ID. Login to fill remaining application form like uploading photograph/signature and paying fee. Finally preview and submit filled IDBI Executive application form.
What is the eligibility for IDBI Executive?
A candidate should have graduation degree with 20 to 25 years of age to get eligibility for IDBI Executive.
What is the IDBI Executive selection process?
IDBI Executive selection is done based on performance of a candidate in online exam followed by documents verification and medical test.
How to download IDBI Executive admit card?
IDBI Executive admit card for online exams can be downloaded by providing registration number and password or date of birth.
How to Check IDBI Executive Result?
Applicants can check their IDBI Executive result and secured marks along with cutoff marks on the official website sbi.co.in by entering their registration number and date of birth.
What is the Age Limit for IDBI Executive?
IDBI Executive age limit is 20 to 25 years for general category candidates at the time of registration. However, there will be an upper age limit relaxation rules applicable for reserved category candidates.
Can final year students apply for IDBI Executive?
The final year students can apply for IDBI Executive 2021, but they should have a proof of passing the exam by July 1, 2021.
Is there any negative marking in the IDBI Executive exam?
There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer in IDBI Executive online exam.