RBI Grade B 2021: Notification & Apply Online Application form – Reserve Bank of India will release RBI grade B notification 2021 for recruitment of 630 grade b vacancies in the month of May 2021. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been inviting the application form for RBI Grade B exam 2021. The date of filling the RBI Grade B 2021 application form has been likely to be declared in the last week of April, but last year the RBI Grade B 2021 was being declared in the first week of May.
Update: RBI Recruitment 2021 for 926 assistant vacancies notification out. Apply online for RBI Assistsant 2021 recruitment exam from December 23, 2021 to January 16, 2021.
You would like to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021? Here is all you need to know about notification, exam dates, requirements, online application process, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, cut off and result.
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification
RBI Grade B exam 2021 Notification: RBI Grade B 2021 notification for recruitment of 630 vacancies to be out along with online application form in the first week of May. Reserve Bank of India will declare the RBI Grade B 2021 notification like the exam date, a number of posts, admit card and about registration. It has been expecting that maybe it would be clear in the first week of April.
You can check for the further information about RBI Grade B exam 2021 on the official website of RBI and that is rbi.org.in. It has been estimation that over 600 vacancies would be released through Reserve Bank of India.
The RBI Grade B 2021 of the phase 1 preliminary exam will be held in the third week of June 2021. Whereas the phase 2 main exam will be conducted in the last week of July 2021. The Reserve Bank of India also released the complete schedule for exam date, admit card availability and result declaration date along with the RBI Grade B 2021 notification. Whereas an interview will take place in the month of August 2021.
RBI Grade B exam includes different officer posts, and each post contains different eligibility criteria and regulations related to age, qualification, attempts of the exam, and age limit.
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Date
|RBI Grade B 2021||Dates|
|Release of RBI Grade B 2021 Notification||April 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 online registration dates||April 2021|
|Admit Card for RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I||May 2021|
|RBI Grade B exam date for Phase 1||June 2021|
|RBI Grade B Result||June 2021|
|Admit Card for RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I||July 2021|
|RBI Grade B exam date for Phase 2||July 2021|
|RBI Grade B Result for Phase II||August 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Interview Date||August 2021|
|Declaration of Final Results||September 2021|
Let us look at the RBI Grade B 2021 important Dates and Exam Schedule.
- RBI Grade B 2021 application form will be released through online mode on rbi.org.in & the applicants will be able to submit the application form April to May 2021.
- RBI Grade B exam tentatively scheduled to be held in June 2021.
- The admit card for RBI Grade B will be issued to the eligible candidates from the last week of May 2021 to till the exam date.
- The announcement of RBI Grade B result for preliminary exam will occur in the first week of July 2021.
- Selected candidates in prelims will be able to download mains admit card and exam will be conducted for the same in August.
- Finally, the candidates who cleared the main exam will be called for Interview & it will take place in August.
RBI Grade B 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility requirements for RBI Grade B 2021 examination.
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation with 60% marks from any recognized college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- At least 60% minimum marks that has to be scored by candidate in graduation. In case, reserved category candidates it is 55%
- The pass percentage requirement for Ph.D. candidates will be 50%.
Post Wise Qualifications
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General: A minimum of 60% marks required in Graduation, intermediate (+2)/diploma and class 10 exams (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: A Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks in Economics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance subjects.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: A Master’s Degree with pass marks in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics (OR) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) from recognized institute.
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates. To apply for the post of RBI Grade B 2021, the candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age. He/she should not exceed 30 years as on 1st January 2021. However, the candidates who having M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualifications, their upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.There is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is tabulated below.
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
RBI Grade B 2021 Apply Online
RBI Grade B Application form 2021: The online application form for RBI Grade B 2021 will be soon declared by RBI; it is an idea that it would be released in the first week of April and remains until last days of April.
The eligible applicants must read the following rules and regulation carefully then fill the RBI Grade B application form 2021. Also be aware of the registration number and password which will be provided by RBI and important for Prelim exam of RBI Grade B as well as further communication and results.
The interested candidates who wish to apply for RBI Grade B online exam must read all the instructions carefully, here we are going to mention the whole procedure step by step, let’s take a closer look:-
- Step 1: Open the official website of RBI, which is rbi.org.in and click on the”click here for new registration”.
- Step 2: You will see a form; now fill your personal details like name, mail-id, and contact number.
- Step 3: After that you will receive an e-mail and an SMS on your registered mobile number, which will contain a registration number and a password. Note down both details because they are important.
- Step 4: Now the applicant will have to fill other details about education and upload the passport size photo and scanned signature as mentioned in the box.
- Step 5: At the end the applicant will have to pay the online fee, and you can able to see the decided fee there.
RBI Grade B Application form Dates:
|Availability of application form for Gr B DR General||May 03, 2021|
|For DEPR /DSIM the application form will release on||May 05, 2021|
|The last date to submit the application form (for all)||May 23, 2021|
|Last date to print the application form||May 26, 2021|
|Phase I of exam will be held on||June 17, 2021|
|The exam date for Phase II is||July 6 and 7, 2021|
The Reserve Bank of India has set the online application form fee for RBI Grade B exam, and that can be checked in the following table.
There are several ways available to pay the fee for RBI Grade B exam 2021. The candidate can pay the payment via credit card or debit card. The whole procedure of RBI Grade B application form will be in the online format, so the candidate must use the net banking.
Also, the candidate can also use IMPS or mobile wallets and cash cards for doing own payment.
The important points to be noted
- Before filling the online application form of RBI Grade B 2021, the candidate must aware of some important points, otherwise one can lose the opportunity of becoming an officer:-
- Collect all of the required documents and keep a copy of all of them.
- Use the colored passport size photo in JPG/JPEG format, with the size of 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Scan your authentic signature which also must be in JPG format and the size of signature must be 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Use the authentic and valid mobile number and e-mail id; don’t use the fake id or someone else’s id and write the all digits carefully.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021
The candidates can have their admit card for RBI Grade B exam at the official website of RBI. The applicants can download their admit card on the given link, which RBI official site will send to your valid mobile number as well as your e-mail id. The candidate had to click on the provided link.
The applicant has to fill some details about himself, then click on the login button and you can able to have your admit card. If you finding it difficult then we will help you via some easy steps:-
How to download the RBI Grade B admit card 2021
- Open the official website of RBI or click on the provided link on your e-mail id or phone number, which was sent by RBI official website.
- After clicking on the link, you will have to choose the language, English or Hindi.
- Then the applicants will have to fill their Roll number, password, registration number, and date of birth.
- Now click on the “Submit” button given there.
- Now you will see your RBI Grade B admit card 2021 and easily download it.
RBI Grade B Cut off – Previous Year Statistics
The following table shows last year cut offs of RBI Grade B Preliminary Phase – I examination.
|General Awareness||General||OBC||SC||ST||PWD (OH/HI/VH)|
The Reserve Bank of India will declare the cut-off marks list or Preliminary exam after RBI Grade B exam will hold. The candidates can able to check the list of cut off marks on the official website of RBI.
Each subject contains different cut off marks list according to the category of candidates like General category, OBC, SC/ST, and PWD.
RBI Grade B Result 2021
The reserve bank of India or RBI Grade B exam 2021 results will be declared in three segments.
- Prelims exam
- Main exam
Basically, the RBI Grade B exam Prelims results will be announced in June 2021. The result of the main exam will be announced in the month of August 2021, as well as the interview results and dates will be announced in the month of September 2021.
One can check own result by visiting the official website of RBI by clicking on the results of RBI Grade B exam results, 2021.
Steps to Check RBI Grade B 2021 Result
- Go to rbi.org.in and click on view Result of RBI Grade B 2021 preliminary exam.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth/password. Then click on submit button.
- Your result status along with cut off marks will be displayed.
- There you can also check status of qualifying to appear for main exam.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
Check exam pattern for RBI Grade B 2021 preliminary and main examinations.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern: Prelims Exam
|English Language||30||30||2 hours|
In the preliminary exam, the candidate will have 200 questions and 2 hours. The questions will depend upon multiple choice questions.
The reasoning subject includes coding-decoding, floor puzzle, data encoding, verbal reasoning, blood relations, patterns and arrangements, and distance and directions.
Quantitative aptitude contains ratio, work and time, average, time, distance and speed, percentage, algebra, theory, mensuration, trigonometry, shares and stocks, combination and permutation etc.
The English language contains English grammar, sentences, vocabulary; fill in the blanks, passage making, question-answer, error finding, comprehension, and framing etc.
The general awareness includes current affairs, Indian economy, the banking system, institute and constitute of India, Monetary system etc.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern – Main Examination
|Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time (Min)||Marks|
|Paper I: Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (type with keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
The main exam of RBI Grade B 2021 has a different syllabus, which includes paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3. Paper 1 is set for Economic and Social issues and the paper type will be objective.
Paper 2 is set for English writing skills and the paper type will be descriptive so a candidate can have the help of the keyboard.
Paper 3 is set for Finance and Management, which will also conduct as objective type. Economic and social issues and Finance and management subjects have also sub-points, which will help to read you the particular topics.
At last RBI or Reserve Bank of India will release a cut off marks list according to percentages, and then the chosen candidates will receive a call letter. The interview will also carry 50 marks, which will decide the candidate’s fate. The place and the date of interview will be provided through online details, so you need not worry about that.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021
RBI Grade B 2021 Syllabus: The preliminary exam of RBI Grade B and the main exam contains different syllabus. The preliminary exam includes 4 subjects, which are reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language and general awareness.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021 for Prelims Exam
The following table shows detailed topic wise RBI Grade B Syllabus for Preliminary examination.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Indian Financial Systems|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Indian Banking Systems|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Monetary Plans|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||National Institutions|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting||Banking Terms|
|Puzzle||Mensuration, Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
Detailed Topic Wise Syllabus for RBI Grade B Main Exam
The following table represents the detailed topic wise RBI Grade B Syllabus for main examination.
|Economic & Social Issues|
RBI Grade B 2021- FAQ
What is the Age limit for RBI Grade B?
RBI Grade B age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category candidates at the time of registration. However, there will be an upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Can final year student apply for RBI Grade B?
The final year students can’t apply for RBI Grade B exam. The reason is while filling the application form, candidate needs to enter graduation marks. So, final year students are not eligible to apply for RBI Grade B.
How many attempts are there for RBI Grade B?
General category applicants can attempt RBI Grade B exam upto 6 times. On the other hand, there is no restriction on the number of attempts for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories.
Does RBI Grade B exam have negative marking?
There will be negative marks for wrong answers. About 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking system for each wrong answer in both the RBI Grade B Preliminary and Main examination.
What is the fees for RBI Grade B?
RBI Grade B application fee is Rs. 850 for General/OBC students and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates.
What is the salary of RBI Grade B?
Basic Pay of RBI Grade B is Rs. 35150 per month along with other allowances. The Exact RBI Grade B Salary is Rs. 67,933 (in hand per month) including all benefits.
When will RBI Grade B 2021 notification come?
RBI Grade B 2021 notification likely to be out in April 2021 and applicants will be able to apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 exam till the last week of April 2021. RBI Grade B 2021 exam date for phase 1 likely to be held in June 2021.
Is RBI Grade B exam difficult?
Proper preparation strategy, plan and hard work are the most important keys to clear the RBI Grade B exam. The difficulty level is moderate, so simply make a study plan and start preparing according to plan to easily clear the exam.